Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*||>PKYEK Creation Mansion #9<||* VB's Nt Pg 119 (Page 89)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hi, pia always feels abhay's presence though he isn't near 2 her. So, my new creation goes 2 this feeling...

free 2 use

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-Radhajeebmtdluvermonomoonnyctophilia--Doyel--Dark-Hues-krazyriya-saher_90.Jane..Trouble.

monomoon IF-Rockerz
monomoon
monomoon

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Gorgeous work everyone.Clap

Well, late out here with this udate but Arghh, PS can be such a pain at timesOuch, so had planned bigger update but wel:(.  

Excited btw!. Such beautiful scene commin with Pia lying there over Abhay with her heartbeat.

Edit!- Poca- feel free to scold meOuchLOL

Edited by -monus- - 11 June 2011 at 6:30am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

SavitriElenao.Soha.oPurpleRain-kavita-Radhajeesamarp2readingworms.IndigoBluesffkhanbmtdluver-Doppelganger-nyctophiliaaishhh.--Doyel--lostmymusic.Dark-Hues-krazyriya--Pooja---sanchita--theaishaChandani_CAngelic_JTheBlackJaguarsaher_90.Jane..meenachem-CromulentHaze-ragzz.pratsyrelentless.Trouble.JennyPenny

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
-monus- ok i have to admit being a total silent liker of your stuff.. i don't comment often and not to sound like stalkerish or creepy ish or anything (though i think i already am ROFL) but i just have this thing for your creative mind, like every SINGLE thing you make is simply GORGEOUS beyond words, and always flawless.. honestly Embarrassed like there is NO other way to describe your work :)) and though i don't mean to make this page heavy to load or anything, i just HAVE to say this avi;

< HOW much i love it, inexplainable.. the colouring is always perfect on your stuff.. but this one especially cause of the overlay text and that, it's just beautifuulll<333 i always look forward to your stuff believe it or not. :$ and thankyouu for ALWAYS being amazing inspiration.. even though, as i said i haven't been vocal about it ever Embarrassed 

and the first sig, oh my GOD that is L.O.V.E. ohh and i totally get what you mean with PS btw, i only logged onto IF now cause PS crashed on me ROFL :(( hehe GORGEOUS stuff once again, and i can't believe i wrote this much.. then again, i can Embarrassed LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainmonomoonnyctophiliaDark-Huesragzz.relentless..Jane..saher_90

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

Gorgeous work everyone.Clap

Well, late out here with this udate but Arghh, PS can be such a pain at timesOuch, so had planned bigger update but wel:(.  

Excited btw!. Such beautiful scene commin with Pia lying there over Abhay with her heartbeat.

You are MAGNIFICENT. Day Dreaming...You capture the 'connection' of AP so well in your creations. Love them all. Only you , Chillz and few others have made the 'breaking of the spell' avis and siggies and its fab work. Heart...The ones with Jay and Piya are as cute as they are. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monomoon-Rema-.SmokeySilence.

saher_90 IF-Stunnerz
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
WOW fab update M n othersClap

FB

Yesss abhay is backyyDancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-bmtdluvermonomoontheaishameenachemTrouble.

Maria.Jewel IF-Rockerz
Maria.Jewel
Maria.Jewel

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@Pari
@Jenny
@Nabi   love ur avis
@Praty
@Farzana
@Amna
@Akki-Rockstar
@Madhura
@Chill-Out
@Radhajee
@Lenni
@Monus   Amazing avis
@Pooja  wow yar long time since u were here love the avis
@saher  Lovely siggy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monomoon.Nabi.-Pooja-pratsy.Jane..

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@monus...wowww...fab work...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monomoon

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
omg mons.. how do u manage to make such grogeous stuFf?? tips please Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monomoon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index