Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Loading as in? Uploading? Or downloading? Or are they not visible? Or are they not moving?
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Saba..

omgg 😍😍😍 rocknggg πŸ‘ saved ! 😳

do u have thr caps of ths scene ? 😳

Thanks gals *jhappiz*
Yup I posted the caps in the gallery thread > https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43455480

⭐️Thanks :)
Edited by Chandani_C - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i mean the speed level is like normal? like the indiviual avis they are loading right? or moving slow?
.Jane.. thumbnail
I've noticed, Pooja that stacked avis generally move slower than the icon ones, I don't know why :P
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I've noticed, Pooja that stacked avis generally move slower than the icon ones, I don't know why :P

yeah... when i upload them on min.us they move ok like normal when i post them here they are messing up 
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

yeah... when i upload them on min.us they move ok like normal when i post them here they are messing up 

Aww!! That's because they take more time to load than the normal avis na. That's why their speed is slower. Don't worry (:
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Monuu..What do i say about your stuff 😳 😍 omggg your stuff on AP is beautiful..Gosh how beautiful and true is their love 😍 that scene was just marvellous man, can hardly wait for our dear Abhay to be back goshh using one AP siggy 😍 just wonderful...u rockkk! even the JayPia stuff is pretty...if you don't mind can you also make some avi's/sigs from their latest friday scenes? Suku's sizzling chemistry with Ritwik..amazingg! plss make sweets..i'll be waiting...

@Neetz...I love you soo much! πŸ€— thank you so much for the gorgeouss JP avi's...they are truly amazing...savedd πŸ€— will use them soon hon ..muaah ❀️

@Pooja...aahmaazing avi's πŸ€— thanks for the colouredd ones πŸ˜† they look soo pretty 😍 btw they are not uploading fast for some reason..and ain't showing in my signature either πŸ€”

@Chandani...gorgeous work as well sweets...

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb work everyone.Edited by sanchitaroy - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Yamzy: Thank you soo much!! I'm so glad you liked them! Love you πŸ€—

@Sanchu: Erm...right. I guess you should think twice before jumping to conclusions. Just because people like Jay doesn't mean they've forgotten Abhay. I don't mean to be rude but this indirect attack hurts the rest of us. We know it's aimed at people making Jiya stuff and it's very unfair to point out like this. Its kind of like insulting their work which is not right. Whether AbhIya or Jiya, makers put in a lot of hardwork that deserves to be appreciated and if you can't then at least don't mock! Anyway, I'm done preaching *Sigh*
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you're most welcome Neetz πŸ€—

@Sanchita, aww there's nothing like that hon, why would anyone forget about Abhay, his is the most awaited comeback dear, and what can anyone make on his hand lol...we are all waiting desperately for AbhiYa to reunite, but in the mean time some of us are also loving Jay-Pia's chemistry. Come on girl, its just a show and totally fictitious, no harm in liking both the couples πŸ€” 😳