Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*||>PKYEK Creation Mansion #9<||* VB's Nt Pg 119 (Page 142)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I WILL yams<333 i need time, the only thing in the world i am short ofROFL awww but im so so so happy it made you happy Hug Embarrassed

i tried not to let personal issues get into the sigROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-relentless.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
^^^ twinoo doubleee jay coming your way hahah! tujhoko laga ek sig uske upar teek hai ! now you got to make anotherrr on on Jay hahahahah ! Jaylicious is haunting you down twinoo fall fall fall for him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aishhh.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
she will like him Poooja! i bet she will...apparently jay reminds her of someone ROFL ROFL but come on man..not everyone's him ROFL

PB..i love you...i know i say these 3 words a trillion times..but i love you endless...that sig is just aaahhh Silly and yeah no rush with the jay siggy...take ur timeee Blushing

-Pooja-aishhh.

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@yamz : oh my gosh...!!! superb...amazing...lovely...n so attractive jay-pia siggies jaan !!! really loved them to the core...fab work sweety !!! saved them all...n gorgeous suku siggies too !!!

@aishu : oh my gosh...aishuu jaana !!! marvelous...just too awesome...amazing abhiya siggy jaan !! i really love u from the bottom of my heart for making this...muaaah !!! gonna use for sure... i'm missing abhiya lots these days !!! fantastic... mindblowing work jaan... jiya n jay stuff is fab too !!

love u both...Hug
varshu Heart

aishhh.relentless.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

she will like him Poooja! i bet she will...apparently jay reminds her of someone ROFL ROFL but come on man..not everyone's him ROFL

PB..i love you...i know i say these 3 words a trillion times..but i love you endless...that sig is just aaahhh Silly and yeah no rush with the jay siggy...take ur timeee Blushing

you both know who that someone isROFL hmphhh MAYBE eventually someday when his bhoot leaves meROFL i love you too Embarrassed and i don't mind however many times you say thatLOLHug

varshuuu thankyou so so SO muchhh!<33 Hug im so glad you love the AP sig especially and thankyou so much for using it tooEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja--krazyriya-relentless.

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
aishuuu...i love u tooo jaan...*lots of hugs n kisses* Hug

aishhh.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@PB..his bhoot will leave you...wais wat's him name anyway ROFL tell me in scraps ROFL ILY  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Gorgeous work everyone! Freaking amazing. Love it all! Clap

Originally posted by Madhura..

Yes jyotika..try not to use texture on people..like face ya body..
@jyotika..u can open a shop and update as in u get time..or jointly do with some1..

Thank you so much for your suggestions! It is good to have some guidance when you are new to something! Smile And about opening a shop... Even if I do open it, I bet you will not be able to update in 213524 years :P I had to stop my FF because of the lack of time... so ya. I think I will just post my creations here! But still, thanks for the suggestion. Smile Glad to know my work is worth opening a shop! Embarrassed

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Jyotika,Farana,Megz,swati.Madhura all the abhiya works are so dreamy. Madhura thanks for making those avis.

Oh haan jyotika few days earlier suddenly that scene came to my mind. Piya's sweet saying u are my hero no no u are my angel.

Thank you! I love that scene, esp. Sukiriti's acting. Ahhh... adorable scene! Thanks again! Embarrassed

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@jm2506 : beautiful...fab abhiya creations dear...loved them a lot !!! nice work !!

love u all...Hug
varsha Heart

Thanks so much Riya. These comments mean a lot to me! Embarrassed

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

@indigo, CID, Jyothika n Princezz...gr8 work done guys..luvd them all..
beautiful avis CID,,,Clap

Thank so for the comment Akki.. and it's Jyotika.. without the 'H' ... Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabi4u,  Madhura..,  mugdharajatfan,  -kavita-,  sanchitaroy,  aishix,  -krazyriya-,  .Yamini.,  Kritz08IndigoBlues

Thank you all for liking my work! Means so much! Embarrassed

Edited by jm2506 - 22 June 2011 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index