free for use, but i made it with yams in mind 😳 🤗 LOVE you PB!<33

DO NOT USE :)))

shop link 

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1702685&TPN=57

Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you twinoo for the jay ones i wuvv you ! muahzz baki ka i left at your shop ! and i love that JiYa sig ! 🤗
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG AISSSHH! i love love love you!! 🤗 OMFG that siggy is beond gorgeousss 🤪 AHHH it is awesome man! this is such a wonderful surprise..ur the best my angel🤗 🤗 It it Stunning! hawww you made pooja a JAY siggy? :OOO u gotta make me one like that too man im in love with Rithvik ☺️ o goshhh even the AbhiYa siggy is sooo beautiful...😍 eeepsss...dunno what to usee😍 LOVE you my PB! 🤗 ❤️
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..jm2506mugdharajatfan..-Komal-..lovebapu18-kavita-sanchitaroyKash-fanforeverCute.Sadaf.Yamini.-krazyriya-IndigoBlues,

thanks a lot guys or liking the avis...:D

-Pooja- thumbnail
^^ yams di ! mera contribution bhi tha in that jay &piya sig i selected the text look its my status bar now too haha ! i loveee Jay sig and twinoo made it so its even special ! 
relentless. thumbnail
i must say awesome choice of text Pooja!!!! 🤗 I love you guys so much! but aish needs to make me a Jay khurana siggy :(
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I WILL yams<333 i need time, the only thing in the world i am short of🤣 awww but im so so so happy it made you happy 🤗 😳

i tried not to let personal issues get into the sig🤣
-Pooja- thumbnail
^^^ twinoo doubleee jay coming your way hahah! tujhoko laga ek sig uske upar teek hai ! now you got to make anotherrr on on Jay hahahahah ! Jaylicious is haunting you down twinoo fall fall fall for him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
relentless. thumbnail
she will like him Poooja! i bet she will...apparently jay reminds her of someone 🤣 🤣 but come on man..not everyone's him 🤣

PB..i love you...i know i say these 3 words a trillion times..but i love you endless...that sig is just aaahhh 🤪 and yeah no rush with the jay siggy...take ur timeee ☺️
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@yamz : oh my gosh...!!! superb...amazing...lovely...n so attractive jay-pia siggies jaan !!! really loved them to the core...fab work sweety !!! saved them all...n gorgeous suku siggies too !!!

@aishu : oh my gosh...aishuu jaana !!! marvelous...just too awesome...amazing abhiya siggy jaan !! i really love u from the bottom of my heart for making this...muaaah !!! gonna use for sure... i'm missing abhiya lots these days !!! fantastic... mindblowing work jaan... jiya n jay stuff is fab too !!

love u both...🤗
varshu ❤️