Posted: 12 years ago
Free to use-

Jay-Piya

JiYaMish-

Abhiya-

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AAAHAA! πŸ˜ˆ So jm is Jyothika...can I call you Jyothi? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And sorry if I spelt your name wrong, I've got a fever so I'm acting woozy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

But if your sigs look SO good in a feverish state...I wonder how they'll look when I actually get back to my senses..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ They are lovely yaar...😳 open a gall! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And faru..I loved your dil ibadat sig. πŸ˜³ Farzana...what to say yaar..your sig made me wish I could delete all of mine and pretend they never existed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ lovely..liked both the colorings. πŸ˜³

Mahi and Sary..great JiYa stuff...Mahi I think your Jiya-Mish one was the best. πŸ˜³ Sary, amazing coloring. πŸ˜³

Oh and Kanky..loved the quote on your Misha sig...gosh...I'm kind of a drunkard too, though I'm underage..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And Akki...your Abhay Raichand sig was fab...😳 You made him look hotter than he is..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And thanks to all those who liked my creations..thanks to this fever..it all turned out horrible..😑 πŸ˜† promise to make better ones next time..with the inspiration of everyone in this gallery! πŸ˜³

Sorry if i missed anyone...
and see i'd said I would comment! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Love,
Megz. πŸ˜³
Jyo. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

AAAHAA! πŸ˜ˆ So jm is Jyothika...can I call you Jyothi? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And sorry if I spelt your name wrong, I've got a fever so I'm acting woozy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

But if your sigs look SO good in a feverish state...I wonder how they'll look when I actually get back to my senses..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ They are lovely yaar...😳 open a gall! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And faru..I loved your dil ibadat sig. πŸ˜³ Farzana...what to say yaar..your sig made me wish I could delete all of mine and pretend they never existed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ lovely..liked both the colorings. πŸ˜³

Mahi and Sary..great JiYa stuff...Mahi I think your Jiya-Mish one was the best. πŸ˜³ Sary, amazing coloring. πŸ˜³

Oh and Kanky..loved the quote on your Misha sig...gosh...I'm kind of a drunkard too, though I'm underage..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And Akki...your Abhay Raichand sig was fab...😳 You made him look hotter than he is..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And thanks to all those who liked my creations..thanks to this fever..it all turned out horrible..😑 πŸ˜† promise to make better ones next time..with the inspiration of everyone in this gallery! πŸ˜³

Sorry if i missed anyone...
and see i'd said I would comment! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Love,
Megz. πŸ˜³

MEGZ! πŸ˜² Such a nice and sweet comment! You made my day! πŸ˜ƒ And sure, you can call me Jyoti. And my name is without the 'h' πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. And about opening a gal.. thank you sooo much for appreciating my work! And I swear I would open one.. but no time! What with studies and all .. =( Still.. thanks a billion tons for such a nice response! πŸ˜³

Lots of love
Jyotika
πŸ€—
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: jm2506

MEGZ! πŸ˜² Such a nice and sweet comment! You made my day! πŸ˜ƒ And sure, you can call me Jyoti. And my name is without the 'h' πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. And about opening a gal.. thank you sooo much for appreciating my work! And I swear I would open one.. but no time! What with studies and all .. =( Still.. thanks a billion tons for such a nice response! πŸ˜³

Lots of love
Jyotika
πŸ€—

So I'll be the only mad one with a gall open despite studies and all...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†πŸ˜† nevermind..but one day you'll have to..😳 and I'm glad i made your day.😳 okay..so jyoti it is..without the h..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Okay..so a special sig for jyoti..though it can be used by anyone..it was made keeping her amazing siggies in mind..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Though it's really πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Free for use. (Two colorings πŸ˜†)

Shop link(Recently updated😳)

Texture-DeviantArt Septedesnovembre πŸ˜³

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Okay..so a special sig for jyoti..though it can be used by anyone..it was made keeping her amazing siggies in mind..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Though it's really πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Free for use. (Two colorings πŸ˜†)

Shop link(Recently updated😳)

You are such a sweetheart Megz! Bada waala hug for you πŸ€— Using your siggie right-away! You put a smile on my face! πŸ˜Š And I like the siggie! :D
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww megz...fab work hun!!!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello PKYEKians... I and Stuti are back with our Gallery Updates...
Some freebies!

Siggies

Icons...

Please visit: GlimpZ Creations!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes jyotika..try not to use texture on people..like face ya body..
Megz thats a good siggy hun..and get well soon!!
@jyotika..u can open a shop and update as in u get time..or jointly do with some1..
glimpz nicew ones..
Najma good ones..kaha ho?
Edited by Madhura.. - 12 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally made 2 avs..sanchita had requested them long back..free to use at ur own risk..
Pls comment..

Edited by Madhura.. - 12 years ago