BIG HUG LOVIEEE U
<3KOMAL
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous creations everyone!
Can someone make sigs of Abhay?
thanks Sanchita .. Princyz .. & everyone else who 'liked' 😳
Julybaby can u make a colored version of that siggy? kritz I also wished the same.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997,  saher_90,  Chandani_C,  Tasha4ever,  -Mema-,  IndigoBlues,  Nabi.ARti,  .Yamini.,  -monus-,  RIDHIMA_BASKET1,  ffkhan,  Mysterygirl_me,  sanchitaroy,  ..Ragzz..,  Julybaby22,  --Doyel--,

Thank you for liking my work! 😳
Everyone else.. Fab work! Love it! 👏
Amazing work everyone👏

Appriciation and a  big Hug to all 'likes' and amazing comments.

@-Mema- @pratsy @jm2506 @-Sharmila- @aishix----> Such Lovely comments and words dears! flattered.Glad you liked my work:) 

Originally posted by aishhh.

-monus- ok i have to admit being a total silent liker of your stuff.. i don't comment often and not to sound like stalkerish or creepy ish or anything (though i think i already am 🤣) but i just have this thing for your creative mind, like every SINGLE thing you make is simply GORGEOUS beyond words, and always flawless.. honestly 😳 like there is NO other way to describe your work :)) and though i don't mean to make this page heavy to load or anything, i just HAVE to say this avi;

< HOW much i love it, inexplainable.. the colouring is always perfect on your stuff.. but this one especially cause of the overlay text and that, it's just beautifuulll<333 i always look forward to your stuff believe it or not. :$ and thankyouu for ALWAYS being amazing inspiration.. even though, as i said i haven't been vocal about it ever 😳 

and the first sig, oh my GOD that is L.O.V.E. ohh and i totally get what you mean with PS btw, i only logged onto IF now cause PS crashed on me 🤣 :(( hehe GORGEOUS stuff once again, and i can't believe i wrote this much.. then again, i can 😳 😆

So how am i supposed to respond to all this amazing words🤔🤗
Such heartwarming appriciation sweety, flatterd that you enjoy my work and feel inspiredEmbarrassed
Glad u like the siggy and avi:)
@PS🤢, it was me  vs PS in a battle for days! good that i am not alone then,lol.
Even i cant belive you wrote this much😲😆...thank you, encouraging indeed!

Originally posted by Pocahontas

You are MAGNIFICENT. 😍...You capture the 'connection' of AP so well in your creations. Love them all. Only you , Chillz and few others have made the 'breaking of the spell' avis and siggies and its fab work. ❤️...The ones with Jay and Piya are as cute as they are. 
I was ready to get scolded for beeing like 3 days late with your cute 'encouragment'😆, but here its magnificent appriciation insteadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.  Aww,Well they scream connection so its mainly them screaming throughEmbarrassed, my work comes second. Thank you sweety 😊

Originally posted by Sano88

omg mons.. how do u manage to make such grogeous stuFf?? tips please 😳

Sano🤗, u r to cute sweets. hmm, me and tips😳, i need some myself😆, but feel free to ask if you think i can help😃

Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Monuu..What do i say about your stuff omggg your stuff on AP is beautiful..Gosh how beautiful and true is their love that scene was just marvellous man, can hardly wait for our dear Abhay to be back goshh 😍using one AP siggy  just wonderful...u rockkk! even the JayPia stuff is pretty...if you don't mind can you also make some avi's/sigs from their latest friday scenes? Suku's sizzling chemistry with Ritwik..amazingg! plss make sweets..i'll be waiting...

Yamu 🤗
Thank yo for the lovely apprictiaon darling, glad you like them. Same here, eager for the comming Abhiya interaction.never realized i would miss them this much, they are amazing indeed.
haha, guess late with the reply here, already some extreme gorgeous works on the great JP scene👏true, chemistry n coact was superb.
Edited by -monus- - 12 years ago
Amazing work Chandani_C Mandy Nabi Meena everyone too many names =) keep it up!! I pressed like!!

MONA<333333333 OMG I missheed ur update shorry :( but I'm commenting now =) U made ur fan sooo happies =) ILY<3333 okies now ur update =)

O.M.G :O THESE ARE SOOO GORGEOUS I love all the scenes that you picked =) will sooo use :|

OMG THESE SIGGIES ARE SOOO BRILLIANTLY FANTASTIC AMAZING UR A PRO :| 👏👏👏👏 I Love the style the colouring the text the texture everything changing my siggie box now :| again shorry for the late comment next time tell me =)
Another creations from me! Please do hit the like tab and comment! 😳 

Forgot to write the credits. The test style is inspired by Aish, Jenny, Monus, Danglez and FFKhan! =) Saw it in their work! :D

Edited by jm2506 - 12 years ago
Cant comment individually..cos 13pgs..but saw all..and will just say like Ragi this time...
Gorgeous work by everyone!!!