Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No Yamini and Neethi I didn't tell u people to stop Jay-Piya's creations. Have I ever said that? Neither I told that they aren't good. See my reply properly. I wrote all creations are good. I just said beside making Jay-Piya staffs plz make abhiya staffs also. See there was such a good promo and Neethi I expected u to make avis from the promo and Yamini I wanted u to make siggies on them. But if asking this would hurt u then I am sorry. I never want to hurt my friends and if unintentionally I hurt anybody I am sorry. Willn't tell anything like this in future. I will reply in constructive manner.

P.S - Once again sorry. I am again saying all the creations are beautiful here. I know how much effort it takes to make a siggy and avi. I was also a siggy maker so I know it. I am a very simple girl who just talked her heart. Never thought my comment seemed to be attacking or bashing. I am editing that comment.
Edited by sanchitaroy - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Sanchita..dont be disheartened re πŸ€— im not a jay piya fan..i dont see them as a couple at all..whatsoever! but that doesnt mean it cringes me to see creations on them :S and we all know JP are just temprory ;) once abhay is back, everything will be back..dont worry jaan πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It's ok, Sanchu. You don't need to apologise. I guess I would've appreciated if you would've checked page 89 where I've indeed made promo stuff much before I made stuff on Jiya. Anyway, let it be now..
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sanchu, awww lemme give you a hug πŸ€— girl, the problem with me is i cannot work with low quality pictures. My siggies turn out useless πŸ€” and moreover the promo goes way too FASTT πŸ˜† and i was looking at some caps in the gallery, but they are of no use to me, im just going to wait for the actual episode where we'll get tons of AP scenes, and i myself said that i cannot wait to make sigs on our AP. But since at the moment Jay Pia were being shown, its obvious that their fans will make stuff on them, and dont worry, you haven't hurt anyone..you're being honest 😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neethi u know how my net is. I only commented on the avis and siggies which are visible to me. Rest are invisible to me. So what can I do? I am also editing my previous comment. Will try to be silent reader and also try to constructive reply. Sorry again.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know, Sachu and it's with a lot of people. That's why I make it a point to write down what the creations are about above it. Anyway, forget about it now, ok? I'm sorry as well (:
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sanchi- once we get a  full on abhiya scene i love to make some stuff on them :) for me basically abhiya and Jiya are both equally strong. its not bad to love both !😳
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Animated sig free to use :) Thanks for liking the sigs guys .

relentless. thumbnail
I second Pooja, of course for me its Abhiya who come first before anyone, their love is eternal and we all know they'll be endgameπŸ˜† but one cannot bash the other just because you start liking another couple. For me both are amazing, and the reality is i love Suku, and i love all actors opposite her 😍 so be it Vivian, Ritwick or Siddhant, all are awesome with this girl 😳
relentless. thumbnail

omfgg that is one amazing avi of Pia Jay...thanks for making it Sayra..you rock! πŸ€— savedd it :D