Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Pooja...omfgg!! those Jay Pia avi's are awesome! can you pleasee make coloured versions too? 🀣 using one πŸ€—

@everyone else...gorgeous and stunning work on AP & JP! ☺️ rockk on! :D
aww haven't been here in ages :((

amazing work everyonee πŸ€—
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja..πŸ€—
awesome avi's can you please stack them..😳

Using one for now..😳
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@praty lovely stuff...good to see so much frm u..
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, pia always feels abhay's presence though he isn't near 2 her. So, my new creation goes 2 this feeling...

free 2 use

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous work everyone.πŸ‘

Well, late out here with this udate but Arghh, PS can be such a pain at times, so had planned bigger update but wel:(.  

Excited btw!. Such beautiful scene commin with Pia lying there over Abhay with her heartbeat.

Edit!- Poca- feel free to scold meπŸ˜†

Edited by -monus- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
-monus- ok i have to admit being a total silent liker of your stuff.. i don't comment often and not to sound like stalkerish or creepy ish or anything (though i think i already am 🀣) but i just have this thing for your creative mind, like every SINGLE thing you make is simply GORGEOUS beyond words, and always flawless.. honestly 😳 like there is NO other way to describe your work :)) and though i don't mean to make this page heavy to load or anything, i just HAVE to say this avi;

< HOW much i love it, inexplainable.. the colouring is always perfect on your stuff.. but this one especially cause of the overlay text and that, it's just beautifuulll<333 i always look forward to your stuff believe it or not. :$ and thankyouu for ALWAYS being amazing inspiration.. even though, as i said i haven't been vocal about it ever 😳 

and the first sig, oh my GOD that is L.O.V.E. ohh and i totally get what you mean with PS btw, i only logged onto IF now cause PS crashed on me 🀣 :(( hehe GORGEOUS stuff once again, and i can't believe i wrote this much.. then again, i can 😳 πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monus-

Gorgeous work everyone.πŸ‘

Well, late out here with this udate but Arghh, PS can be such a pain at times, so had planned bigger update but wel:(.  

Excited btw!. Such beautiful scene commin with Pia lying there over Abhay with her heartbeat.

You are MAGNIFICENT. πŸ˜...You capture the 'connection' of AP so well in your creations. Love them all. Only you , Chillz and few others have made the 'breaking of the spell' avis and siggies and its fab work. β€οΈ...The ones with Jay and Piya are as cute as they are. πŸ˜†
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW fab update M n othersπŸ‘

FB

Yesss abhay is backyy

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pari
@Jenny
@Nabi   love ur avis