Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Please bring Abhay back...(my note to zee pg3) (Page 3)

smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
^^ Anu you should've sent this thread's link too along with it or better still pasted your post so that they will get a clear picture of what exactly we're suggesting. Can you pls Embarrassed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR..Anusha..

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzz

^^ Anu you should've sent this thread's link too along with it or better still pasted your post so that they will get a clear picture of what exactly we're suggesting. Can you pls Embarrassed?

Good idea!  But I am not sure if they have the educational background to comprehend these discussions.  If they had, surely they would not be spinning out this weird storyline.
JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

ok I have posted on Zee's page:

Dear Zee,
Please do something about the storyline of Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Bring Abhay back if you have no other way to improve things. The ratings speak for themselves. So we are asking you to seriously consider the show's future. Is this the end of the road for Sangini?

Thanks!
frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I loved this post !Smile

i had stopped watching this show and stop cuming to this forum post ABHAY's deaath . .Disapprove. . but then a TB article mentioned Pihu's pregnancy . . . so i came here . . but to my disappointment it was wrong . . and then i got little idea of whats actually happening. . .

I badly wish ABHAY cums back . . . I always wanted to see AHU track . . . which was going well but then that RIDICULOUS PC track ruined evrything . .Unhappyand ABHAY's character was butchered like anything . . .Angry

I wish ABHAY cums back and the CV's repair the damage they did to his character. . .after all Sangini CV'r are expert in first spoiling and getting alright the characters of the show. . . .then why not ABHAY? And we get to see some AHU story then . . . .

Even though Hope RAUNAOQ cums back as ABHAY . . . .But sumwhere i guess that its not possible. . . .bcoz RAUNAOQ is doing another show as main lead. . . .
Even though i m extremely very happy to see him in another show. . . .Day Dreaming. .but I miss him as ABHAY. . Miss AHU . .. .CryI wud have nt want ABHAY back if his role was ended in a decent way . . . but wish he cums back as positive for some epis atleast. . . . .I would be too HAPPY if he cums back. . .Big smile

Edited by frenz4u - 09 May 2011 at 3:29am

Go to top