Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The Cvs lack creativity for sure. They want to bring in twists n turns but dont really know how to do it interestingly. They shud read ur ideas n apply them in their show. Good job πŸ‘
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

I absolutely love your suggestions..Bringing Abhay back would be awesome...So much confusion can be made into comic scenes and situations...It would rock !!!!!!!

These people need to get into their head for a show to run audience dont need crying and weeping leads, and loud background music showing the faces again and again in different angles...

why cant they have a light hearted show with emotions in between spaced properly...

There is SO MUCH they can do with this track !

And more importantly they have got to make gauri stop crying and acting like the mother of all people in the Rudra Dharamshaala...( sorry for the name..but thats exactly what I think it is...everyone comes for sometime randomly and stays there like is their own house and then disappears in 3 months and then someone new comes)

But I seriously hope they get the Abhay track but a positive one...Pihu realizing what love is now..But realizing even more that it was Abhay who truly loved her coz he accepted her even when she was still thinking about Rudra...yeah we can ignore the padma chachi track coz till them Abhay used to be sweet..before the CVs went and ruined his character too...

Nice post.  Like the name 'Rudra Dharamshala'.  Abhay's changing into an imposter was totally unacceptable, a bizarre imagination on the part of CVs; how could they even come up with such a stupid unrealistic idea? I bet Raunaq wanted to leave the show just like others, and this was the best way CVs could come up with.  One thing I do not understand, why does everyone in the world have to be envious of Rudra and Gauri?  As if people have nothing better to do?

And now another bizarre story has started.  Gauri's mahanta has reached an extreme. No sensible woman will accept her husband to be in love with another woman,  Before they used to show her as 'mahan' to everyone; now she is 'mahan' only for the sake of Rudra; nobody else means anything to her; she is now playing with Pihu's feelings. To me, this is a totally nonsensical storyline.
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: locman

There was a time when the show had NO phones. Rudr didn't have one. Pihu no. They were sending each other messages on pieces of paper and looking for each other from their balconies and not seeing each other. Then we pointed it out on this forum. Suddenly every character in the show had a phone and it was crazy...even Gauri and Abhay, who hadn't met yet were busy calling each other  πŸ€£...some weird things happened with those phone calls during a maha episode...🀣

Anyone wants to suggest these ideas on Zee facebook page please feel free to do so... 

Too funny!  Now they have cell phones, but at the right time they forget it at some other placeπŸ˜†

One other idea that made its way to the CVs - 'memory loss' but who knew that they will treat a serious mental condition like 'dementia' or 'alzheimer's' as a stupid joke?  They could have used his memory loss as serious change in his nature, and shown how Gauri supported him to recover, so that eventually he would start depending on Gauri and liking her.  Pihu could have played the role of a supporting friend to both.  But no, they had to start this 'LOVE MANIA' of Rudra-Pihu again.

So you see, even if they get the ideas from us, they do not know how to handle it.  The PH did not hire professionals for script writing.  So I do not have any expectations. But we can try and post it on Zee's facebook page and see.  I am not on Facebook, so I cannot do it unfortunately.
smitzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

But I seriously hope they get the Abhay track but a positive one...Pihu realizing what love is now..But realizing even more that it was Abhay who truly loved her coz he accepted her even when she was still thinking about Rudra...yeah we can ignore the padma chachi track coz till them Abhay used to be sweet..before the CVs went and ruined his character too...

Exactly. They butchered Abhay's character mercilessly, degrading him and reducing him to some PC which was totally uncalled for. They could've easily used some other character for it. I really hate the cvs for doing that. Just to highlight RG and bring them together, they always ruin every other character in the show.

The least they could've done is atleast given Abhay a dignified exit. But no, that's like asking for the moon from them.

If at all they bring him back, they should keep him positive and end the Abhay-pihu track on a good note.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
How could Abhay's character b brought back in the show ,  when it's already ruined beyond any repair ?  I think that's not possible any more , even if they show a Abhay regretting deeply all his actions against RG n making up for trying 2 kill G , that's unforgivable . Even Pihu deserves better than Abhay . N , yes , heaven forbid they r back 2 where it all started n that too in much worse form , as G is now pregnant , n it was the time for Rudr 2 b a caring husband n taking utmost care of his unborn baby n it's mother , not running after Pihu . 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok I have posted on Zee's page:

Dear Zee,
Please do something about the storyline of Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Bring Abhay back if you have no other way to improve things. The ratings speak for themselves. So we are asking you to seriously consider the show's future. Is this the end of the road for Sangini?
smitzz thumbnail
^^ Anu you should've sent this thread's link too along with it or better still pasted your post so that they will get a clear picture of what exactly we're suggesting. Can you pls 😳?

JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitzz

^^ Anu you should've sent this thread's link too along with it or better still pasted your post so that they will get a clear picture of what exactly we're suggesting. Can you pls 😳?

Good idea!  But I am not sure if they have the educational background to comprehend these discussions.  If they had, surely they would not be spinning out this weird storyline.
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: locman

ok I have posted on Zee's page:

Dear Zee,
Please do something about the storyline of Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Bring Abhay back if you have no other way to improve things. The ratings speak for themselves. So we are asking you to seriously consider the show's future. Is this the end of the road for Sangini?

Thanks!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I loved this post !😊

i had stopped watching this show and stop cuming to this forum post ABHAY's deaath . .πŸ˜’. . but then a TB article mentioned Pihu's pregnancy . . . so i came here . . but to my disappointment it was wrong . . and then i got little idea of whats actually happening. . .

I badly wish ABHAY cums back . . . I always wanted to see AHU track . . . which was going well but then that RIDICULOUS PC track ruined evrything . .πŸ˜”and ABHAY's character was butchered like anything . . .😑

I wish ABHAY cums back and the CV's repair the damage they did to his character. . .after all Sangini CV'r are expert in first spoiling and getting alright the characters of the show. . . .then why not ABHAY? And we get to see some AHU story then . . . .

Even though Hope RAUNAOQ cums back as ABHAY . . . .But sumwhere i guess that its not possible. . . .bcoz RAUNAOQ is doing another show as main lead. . . .
Even though i m extremely very happy to see him in another show. . . .😍. .but I miss him as ABHAY. . Miss AHU . .. .😭I wud have nt want ABHAY back if his role was ended in a decent way . . . but wish he cums back as positive for some epis atleast. . . . .I would be too HAPPY if he cums back. . .πŸ˜ƒ Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago