Please bring Abhay back...(my note to zee pg3)

Posted: 12 years ago
It seems that Abhay just disappearing behind a fireball means that CVs have kept the option of bringing him back. 

I say bring him back before 5th June.  It's the best possible way to break this deadlock in the story.  And the Abhay-Pihu chemistry is very good and will get even better now. 

Just one look at Abhay and Rudr will remember things. Abhay himself will tell Rudr why they are enemies. πŸ˜†   

Once that whole thing is sorted out, they can show these 2 couples rediscovering their love. It would actually be very sweet. They can put in a lot of funny moments too. CVs should know that the audience appreciates feel good shows that put a smile on our faces. Who wants to come home from work and watch such depressing story lines?  The writers can actually have an easier time just letting the story flow day to day rather than trying to cook up weird villains with weird plots. There has been too much over the top heaviness in this show and it needs some balance. All the characters (except Rudr πŸ˜† ) should be in a mental asylum by now. They have to deal with one problem after another. Audience can't stomach this either. On top of depressing, the tracks are nonsensical. Gauri has to carry the weight of so much sadness, she's been made to look like everyone's mother.

I can guarantee that CVs will ENJOY writing a happy show.  πŸ˜‰The actors will also shine when this happens. Anyone who has seen Arunaji's movies...you all know how superb she is with her comic timing and dialogue delivery. Dadaji (Deepak Qazir) is also good. I know Iqbal can do lighter moments very well. I know AG will too. Binny has also shown that the lighter moments with Iqbal work well. If you remember those early days when they were friends. 

Someone suggested bringing back Pihu's and Gauri's families. As part of the story they should definitely be around and will be able to provide some interesting angles. And since Ram is part of the family and is the black sheep, they can let him be the source of any major problems, instead of introducing masis and chachis out of thin air. 

With the ratings so low, there's nothing to lose. So why don't the CVs try a new approach.

This maha episdoe idea is a very bad one. But now that it's been announced, I hope that the week after that, either Abhay returns for good or Pihu leaves for good.

Edited by locman - 12 years ago
I love each and every idea that you suggested.  But who will be the messenger to the CVs and the PH?  Surely they don't read our blogs (except the memory loss one I guessπŸ˜›) I agree these are great ideas to improve the show, but Alas!, I have now lost every expectation from these people.  Each and everyone of them are great actors.  Their talents are completely being wasted.  I have a feeling the PH invested heavily on the lead actors and now have no money to pay good writers or directors or supporting actors.
Great post. I wholeheartedly agree with every word. Couldn't agree more. They should definitely bring Abhay back for Pihu. They anyway did not show his body or face. So he's presumed dead. Somebody could've rescued him or he himself would've escaped from the spot.

I so wanted to see a parallel story track of Abhay-Pihu. Their story also could've justified the 'Sanjog se bani sangini' theme. The cvs wasted every opportunity. Atleast now they can..they still have a chance. There could be nothing better than showing the 2 couples rediscovering their love. It can become a beautiful, fresh storyline. It has lots of potential. They can make use of the whole supporting cast too like you said.  And now that life has taught some lessons for Pihu, she deserves some happiness too. Pihu and Abhay deserve to be happy with each other atleast now.

Abhay coming back will also solve Rudra's memory loss thing. He will come out of his delusional world and accept the fact that Pihu has moved on.

This would be a great twist for the Mahaepisode.

@trina:  we have found that in the past...ideas mentioned here have mysteriously made their way into the show. πŸ˜‰ ...here's hoping  πŸ˜†

and it will be awesome if Abhay is shown to be lurking around in the lead up to the maha episode...maybe a few prank calls to Pihu where he hangs up after hearing her voice  πŸ˜›...but please no more Padma Chachi πŸ₯±...else I will personally appear on the show and tell Pihu to leave at once. 
Edited by locman - 12 years ago
Originally posted by locman

@trina:  we have found that in the past...ideas mentioned here have mysteriously made their way into the show. πŸ˜‰ ...here's hoping  πŸ˜†

and it will be awesome if Abhay is shown to be lurking around in the lead up to the maha episode...maybe a few prank calls to Pihu where he hangs up after hearing her voice  πŸ˜›...but please no more Padma Chachi πŸ₯±...else I will personally appear on the show and tell Pihu to leave at once. 

Okay, then let's wait and see if our ideas can find their way into SSBS CV Team πŸ˜³

- Trina
Good post !!! Bringing back Abhay is def a good idea and a good twist for the show. But the CVs are not that smart...
I think your post should be pusblished on Zee Facebk page, what say?
Abhay should never comeback to this crap show. From a loving caring respected doctor he was turned into hell padma chachi over night!? The creatives of these kind of crap have shit inside their skull instead of brain. Raunaq is the main lead of a good show in a good channel. Abhay pihu looks 10 times better and good looking than raga gaga blah blah.. Go to hell with sangini and all of your ' no idea's'.
great post ...the idea bringinig back abhay is perfect as abhay and pihu make a nice pair ...

but no hopes from cv's they always butcher our expection's 

Anu yes with your ideas they can salvage the show but since the start they have never looked into out forum and made changes in the storyline so don't expect them to do it now.
There was a time when the show had NO phones. Rudr didn't have one. Pihu no. They were sending each other messages on pieces of paper and looking for each other from their balconies and not seeing each other. Then we pointed it out on this forum. Suddenly every character in the show had a phone and it was crazy...even Gauri and Abhay, who hadn't met yet were busy calling each other  πŸ€£...some weird things happened with those phone calls during a maha episode...🀣

Anyone wants to suggest these ideas on Zee facebook page please feel free to do so...