Sex and Idiot Box. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
SHITTT i knew itt.. but they may turn him bisexual u see..😕

he is attracted to Vidya i think his secret will come out after or sumthing..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
i like that twist its a good storyline cos its never really highlighted, however I feel bad for Vidya. I just watched Maryada where vidya is in the parlour n so is aarti n aarti gets a fone call n u can tell that she isnt on the fone to gaurav but to her REAL lover
If gaurav really is gay then theres no hope for Vidya
Originally posted by FIZK6

If gaurav really is gay then theres no hope for Vidya

bisexual is a hope.. and i think they would use it..😆
Originally posted by Pulwasha

He is attracted to Vidya
Originally posted by Pulwasha

If he is bisexual, then there is some hope😆
Nooo... feel bad for vidya 😭😭😭
Originally posted by divyakeerhi

If he is bisexual, then there is some hope😆

well if he is shown homo then for sure they can show him bi.. becuz he's attracted to Vidya and then how else would they justify his attraction..

i think Vidya's constant tries would make him go towards her and they may end up making love and then Vidya knows about the truth of him being homo..

but i really really hope that the article is falseee and Gaurav is not homo..🤢 or they change the track but then if they do wat would be bold 😕 so ohhkk let him be homo and then turn him bi.. i dont complain as long as he loves Vidya..😆😆
Really...how many complications can exist in one family! I would not have minded a Gaurav being gay story line but if it means no happy ending for Vidya, I will lose interest! ðŸ˜¡ As it is none of the other women will ever have one...Priya might but Aditya will be affected badly by her revelation. Devyani & Uttara...no hope there! So the only happy track is Gaurav - Vidya...and now this! 
Originally posted by darlunia

Really...how many complications can exist in one family! I would not have minded a Gaurav being gay story line but if it means no happy ending for Vidya, I will lose interest! ðŸ˜¡ As it is none of the other women will ever have one...Priya might but Aditya will be affected badly by her revelation. Devyani & Uttara...no hope there! So the only happy track is Gaurav - Vidya...and now this! 

lolol Jaya, I don't think I've had much of a hope for a happily ever after for anyone in this show...I think that's why it's labeled a bold show, cause it's not the typical Indian soap opera where, no matter how many twists and turns, everyone leads a perfectly wonderful and happy life together in the end. 😆

But yeah, anyways, although I wouldn't mind seeing the gay track just because it's so different, man I don't Vidya to end up with a crappy ending. The poor woman did nothing to get what she deserved. But sigh, I guess that's like real life, and we'll just have to accept it. 🤢