Sex and Idiot Box.

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/sex-and-the-idiot-box/786651/ 
Hey Guys found this article in Rang badalti forums. Its really sad if they are going to show Gaurav Gay.I really like Gaurav and Vidya chemistry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravschills thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aw. Interesting but vidya..:(
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wohh dis s reely pathetic 🤢
poor vidya
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article

OMG😲,  poor vidya
laap thumbnail
ya its sad for  vidya...but this is what makes maryada different from the other shows.👍🏼 to the maryada team...
this trac is really getting very interesting!!
if devyani knows this & if she has still got vidya married to gaurav... i wud jus hate her.

dev & gaurav had no right ruinning vidyas life...i want vidya to giv dev some peace of mind...& stop doing mummyji mummyji all the time!
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laap

ya its sad for  vidya...but this is what makes maryada different from the other shows.👍🏼 to the maryada team...

this trac is really getting very interesting!!
if devyani knows this & if she has still got vidya married to gaurav... i wud jus hate her.

dev & gaurav had no right ruinning vidyas life...i want vidya to giv dev some peace of mind...& stop doing mummyji mummyji all the time!

I agree that maryada is a different show and hats off to them for getting such a subject to the viewers.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
what...what a disgusting news...
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So our doubts are cleared. It will be an interesting track  when Gaurav does come out of his closet. For Vidya it will be an alien concept and I am dreading to see her pain.  A woman can fight for husband when there is another woman in his life although it isn't easy but if the husband is not straight she has no chance in hell.#

I do agree it is Dev and Gaurav's fault for the way they have messed Vidya's life. But I think the cvs are trying to show that it is much more than that. Although homosextulity is becoming more acceptable in India but it is still considered as a taboo in most part of the India. I mean how many celebrities in India who would come out in the open like George Micheal or Ricky Martin or Elton John and openly claim they are homos. In  general it is not easy to disclose openly such things and it becomes although more difficult if you are from an Asian background.

I have a British collegue and he doesn't hesitate from telling everybody openly that his 19yr old son has come out of the closet and claimed he is gay whereas at the same time I have another collegue with an asian background who is almost 30yrs of age but finds it difficult to tell his own parents he is not straight as he is afraid he will be an outcast. So despite the fact the asian family lives in the UK where people are more tolerant towards homosexuality he is scared he will be an outcasted by  his own family and will bring shame to his family.

I am not saying that Dev and Gaurav did the right thing by getting Vidya in all this mess but I can understand why they did what the did. I think that is the whole theme of the drama as how long are we are going to make compromises in our life in the name of Maryada. When are we goid to break from the shackles of tradition which bring misery and unhappiness to our lives. Hats off to cv's to bringing such concepts into our living rooms. Hope people all over the world be more tolerant towards same sex relation.

Now that they have messed Vidya's life, I think the redemption for them would be make her independent so that she can move on with her life and hope she finds a man of her dreams as she deserves a guys who loves her and gives her all the happiness in the world.

As far as Dev goes she has been shown who will a hypocritical life in the name of her Maryda and family. I want see her break free from all these shackles and be herself where she supports Gaurav with his same sex relation, supports Priya when she discloses Brhama's act with her in the past

--AiSha-- thumbnail
i had a feeling from day one that gaurav is gay !!! feeling sad for vidya ...
just wondering if devyaani new about all this 
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Diyani knew about Gaurav then she did very bad thing wid Vidya she should take revenge from them.but I still think its Gaurav's fault he should not have got married on first place.Its very sad but intresting as well bcos we never have seen something like this on indian tv.lets see how cvs will deal wid this all guy issue thing.