KaSh Heaven: Happy Birthday Tiha ! - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Oye hoye, makkhi di roti the sarsaon da saag de naal ek vada glassi lassi da. Muah! Maaza aa gaya. πŸ˜†

That's why I don't want any pets. I just can't handle death of any kind. Even when I'm playing a game, and a pet dies, I start crying. πŸ˜’
Aww, not even a puppy? They're so cute!! Haha, even I'm like that. I love puppies but I'm too scared to go near them. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hmm.. I wonder what type of food do KaSh like?

Noodles, cake.. what else? πŸ€”
Karan said that sarson di saag line while dropping shilpa to the hospital, when Padma was in hospital and she going to visit her or something! He said it sooo cutely! <3 πŸ˜†

Haawww...you're really sensitive! 😳 So is my sis, we have to keep her away from all death type things, she get way too emotional! 😳

Sameee, I think puppies are cute, but I can't go anywhere near them! I actually start freaking out and jumping! 🀣

Lol, I wonder bout the same thing! Ermm. Hmm...chinese food defo, shilpa once said it in her interview too! :p
Heyya guys
sorry went to make prayers

MANALLL LOL
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Riya! πŸ€—
Why aren't you talking much?

Hehe, I LOVE punjabi food. Probably even more since I'm punjabi myself. 😳
Yeah I know, but look at Shahid. He has such an amazing body and he's a full on paka veggie. 😲
Lol yes, he's toned and healthy and all that but I still think having meat once in a while is not bad. :p πŸ˜†

Hi Rinki! :D
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Heyya guys
sorry went to make prayers

MANALLL LOL
why u LOLin Aryan😳🀣
I thought yashi would be a moti bhains 🀣 but with the last post of hers..ahem she seems like a chikni person :p
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

heeey guys πŸ€— !! 
@TiHa : happpy birthday <3
hey Manal! πŸ€—
How are you? 😳

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

why u LOLin Aryan😳🀣

Who the hell is Aryan? < I swear Aryan is Riya 🀣🀣🀣

I'm Sophia πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by kasharti1

Lol yes, he's toned and healthy and all that but I still think having meat once in a while is not bad. :p πŸ˜†

Hi Rinki! :D

He's hottt...☺️
too lazy to ask her.

if anyone has that pic. pm me :)