Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i am going i will come back later at nyt see ya bye keep KaShing
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Aww, thanks Yashi. πŸ€—

Where's Aku?
That's okay Yashi. It has Karan in it but he's not with our Shona. The vm is just so beautiful though and it's more about the friendship rather than the love. But either way, I understand. 😳

I dunno where Aku is, she was here in the afternoon(according to Ireland πŸ˜†)  but then she disappeared lol!

And haww.. i would have watched it if it was with Shona! I just can't if it's  not KaSh. :p Glad you understand, thanks! <3 😳
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Ayesha!
I'm not veggie. But I only eat chicken, fish and shrimp. No other meat than that. 😳
Yeah. First I ate a whole green chilli pepper then I thought the eggplant would soothe me down a little, but when I ate it, my tongue was BURNING!!! 😲

I thought my grandma made bangan ka bhartha, but there was no bangan in it. Only chillis. πŸ˜’
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

i think its Dhokda...

You mean Dhokla? 🀣 🀣 🀣
I don't like it, everyone in my family does, but I don't lol! πŸ˜† I dunno why though! :p

C ya later Zahra! :D
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kasharti1

You mean Dhokla? 🀣 🀣 🀣
I don't like it, everyone in my family does, but I don't lol! πŸ˜† I dunno why though! :p

C ya later Zahra! :D

ya i think that🀣...i'm eating it with milk...πŸ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail

Hi Ayesha!

I'm not veggie. But I only eat chicken, fish and shrimp. No other meat than that. 😳
Yeah. First I ate a whole green chilli pepper then I thought the eggplant would soothe me down a little, but when I ate it, my tongue was BURNING!!! 😲

I thought my grandma made bangan ka bhartha, but there was no bangan in it. Only chillis. πŸ˜’

Green chilli pepper? LOL. πŸ˜†
And awww...hope you're ok now! 😳
But that's kinda funny! 🀣 Sorry lol! :p

Hi Ayesha! ;D
asmaanixx thumbnail

Dhokda? Shouldn't it be dhokla? 🀣🀣

Man, now I want some dhokla. My aunt made them once, (and it was the first time I ever ate them) and they tasted so good!!! 😲
I was craving for some since Thursday.

My and friend we had this whole discussion about the dhokla and we ended talking about 3 idiots where they say Gujrati food sound like some bombs or something like that. Dhokla, khakda.. it was so funny. πŸ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

Anybody vegetarian here??

I Am! πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm...Not really but I only eatc chicken and lamb.
I don't eat beef,pork and Fish. :p
My parents eat fish but since the time our pet goldfish died, me and my sister stopped having fish.  😳
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Ayesha!

i've never had any kind of meat in my whole life...πŸ˜ƒ
asmaanixx thumbnail
Hehe, ya I'm fine now. 😳 Just gotta be more careful with what I eat in the future now. πŸ˜†