Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

when i used to live in india like 10 years ago...whenever it rained...my whole neighborhood would come out and play in the rain...😆 

good times...😍

OMGGG Sooo lucky, i was banned to go out of the house when it rains 😆😆 i'm like a child when it rains, i think it's a birthday thing, if ur born in the monsoon u tend to love it. 😳
priya185 thumbnail
i wnat the pic used here
-Cherry- thumbnail
Priya, ask Nikki, she has the pic.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

when i used to live in india like 10 years ago...whenever it rained...my whole neighborhood would come out and play in the rain...😆 

good times...😍

Sameee!!! I'd go out and play with my umbrella too lol, like shilpa did in her monsoon special seg in SBS...though I didn't know Shilpa that time! But when I saw shilpa do it, I was like hi-5 dude, and then I started imitating her! 😆  Though by the time shilpa's seg came, I didn't live in India. :p

@Swancy: Hi-5 lol, it's always raining! <3
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

OMGGG Sooo lucky, i was banned to go out of the house when it rains 😆😆 i'm like a child when it rains, i think it's a birthday thing, if ur born in the monsoon u tend to love it. 😳

ya lol we all knew each other cause of course everyone was indian...all the kids, we were all the same age and went to same school and stuff...now i think we all forgot each other...😆 
but i always love it when it rains wherever i am...😍
i rained yesterday here...i think it might rain today too...lol 
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

@Bold: I don't quite agree lol 😛. I am born in April, which is defo not monsoon but I looovvveee rain and my cousin is born in the monsoon and she absolutely hates it! It depends on the person really lol! 😛😆
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Sameee!!! I'd go out and play with my umbrella too lol, like shilpa did in her monsoon special seg in SBS...though I didn't know Shilpa that time! But when I saw shilpa do it, I was like hi-5 dude, and then I started imitating her! 😆  Though by the time shilpa's seg came, I didn't live in India. :p

@Swancy: Hi-5 lol, it's always raining! <3

really?? imitate shilpa by staightening my hair like hers...😆
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Yashu,...how r u?

@Sehru: yaar in ZZTM topic ur creation was missing n dat is big thing

Guys get ready for my next ArSh caps
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

@Bold: I don't quite agree lol 😛. I am born in April, which is defo not monsoon but I looovvveee rain and my cousin is born in the monsoon and she absolutely hates it! It depends on the person really lol! 😛😆

Well ya, my sis was born in august, and she hates the rain. I was born on the day where it was raining sooo badly, and i loveee lightening and thundering. It's amazing, to be with someone, when it's raining and thundering, and your underneath a blanket, near the fire, and drinking hot chocolate. 😳
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Swancy, I'm uploading what I have so far right now. It should be done in a few minutes.