Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

JSK dubbed into Telugu (Page 2)

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esrujan

Good to see Janaki that there are ppl who can speak/understand Telugu.

Here is the link to dubbed version of B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat. It was aired in ETV and all the videos are available on YouTube on their official channel.

Try accessing this link and you will get to see an episode running.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ETVtelugu#p/search/17/cw-y6st48Uc

Dubbing is very bad though>>> I would rather watch Hindi version than this but still if someone faces problem with understanding Hindi, this is an alternative.

Thanks a lot, esrujan! Will definitely visit those links.

Yeah, for any any language I feel that only the original version is best. Any Hindi movie/show dubbed into Telugu, or any telugu movie/show dubbed into Hindi sounds terrible. The movement of the mouth and words do not match up, and the people who dub themselves do a very average job. For example, in Ramanand Sagar's Luv Kush serial, the dubbed version, there is this line that Ram says that totally put me off watching the rest of the show in telugu, esp since I already had the Hindi version. "Nuvvu mamul aadadaanivi kaadu, Sita."Stern Smile 

esrujan Newbie
esrujan
esrujan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
In most of the cases, I think original version with subtitles is better than dubbed version.

But I did see some great dubs of mythological serials such as "Om Namah Shivaya" and "Jai Hanuman" which were aired in late 90's almost the same time as they were in Hindi in North India.

I would not know how the original Hindi versions are different, but the Telugu versions were quite good.
Interestingly, it seems Doordarshn themselves do the dub, they do it well>>> In general, this means that if the dub is done by the same association, it is probably good.

P.S. My first name is "Srujan". I make handle such as "esrujan" as I usually get the handle easier than "srujan".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamKiSeeta

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Well yes .. I've to heard it .. they're already showing Mahabharat in Telugu ... and now JSK !!!
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
JSK is airing as Jai srikrishna on Gemimi TV everyday at 6:00pm(IST)
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hey, does anyone get Gemini TV here. I mean, if you do, and if you can, can you please upload like, one episode to youtube. The ones we have are terrible quality and we can't really do much with them.
And has Meghan's part started already?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index