Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i dnt bout u but i just loved todays epi

limbaa23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i love it love it love😆 they have improved finally gohem scenes heheh down with  nani and her sandook lol👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was really happy that Aham didn't shout at Gopi when he found her, in fact I was surprised when he saw her he had a glad expression and ran towards her, but when he arrived close to her, he just stood uncertain...lol, she is the one that threw herself into his arms...😛 well done Gopi as afterwards he put his ups to hold her. The Kokila reunion was also good...I would have liked that after the cable car ride where Aham needed Gopi and followed her advice that he thank her when they arrived, he has this air that because she is illiterate she doesn't deserve a thank you which is very elitist.  I sometimes get the feeling he treats Gopi as a master would his slave in the back ages, with her giving support to him but not as an equal but as a foot stool would for someone's tired legs.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love it today - i am on la la land ..never want to come back...CVs please leave me there for a little while ... I think I deserve it  since I have watch every epi of this show
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too love the episode some more cute romantic scenes pls
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ANJ4

I love it today - i am on la la land ..never want to come back...CVs please leave me there for a little while ... I think I deserve it  since I have watch every epi of this show

Me too, I want them to continue in this vain and don't use reverse gear now CV's.