Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

OBL killing-Will US abandon Pakistan? (Page 2)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by osama-bin-joe

oh thank god. I read it as OBJ killing.

OMG, AWESOME name change idea.

^W*F Abe sale, wo kuthe ka naam kyu rakh raha hey... what abt  'BUSH'ApproveWink

@Blue ji--- Helloo how are u,Welcome back..." Uneditable version " hey ...ya mood change hua tho ye bi edit karoogi..j/k.LOLWinkTongue

Thanku Vinuji...Albert Pinto ko gussa aaya to ye bhi edit karoongi...LOL

Edited by blue-ice - 07 May 2011 at 11:17pm

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Thanu Vinuji...Albert Pinto ko gussa aaya to ye bhi edit karoongi...LOL

^LOL Pata nahe muje gussa bohot kam aatha hey,but sometime I make others angry..aadat se majboorWink...but aap Gussa matho ho ji...kyu ki aaj mothers day hey na...!!Hug

--------------back to topic-------------

Dawood is Indian citizen so why would not Pakis hand him over!!??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

Indradhanush Goldie
Indradhanush
Indradhanush

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Notwithstanding the clain of $1 million mansion, this pic where OBL is watching himself has bare minimum facilities, untidy wires, very old TV set (used in 80s), his bedding also (in another pic) looks shabby worn out, it seems he was living a life of exile or house arrest?
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Osama was beauty conscious. He used to dye his beard. Tongue
Indradhanush Goldie
Indradhanush
Indradhanush

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
RUmors that ISI chief has fled Pakistan

http://www.timesnow.tv/WORLD/Cornered-ISI-chief-flees-Pak/videoshow/4372656.cms

Edited by Indradhanush - 08 May 2011 at 8:24am
Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indradhanush

Notwithstanding the clain of $1 million mansion, this pic where OBL is watching himself has bare minimum facilities, untidy wires, very old TV set (used in 80s), his bedding also (in another pic) looks shabby worn out, it seems he was living a life of exile or house arrest?

If this is a mansion then I have a palace back home lol.

There is lot of politics going on. I doubt people have ever visited Pakistan let alone Abottabad. Such houses are very common in big cities (and NW Pakistan) and tall walls and wires is nothing out of ordinary. Also the town is being portrayed as some Nazi town with Hitler's forces roaming around and eyeing people lol. It is just like any other city. It has a military academy there not ISI or Army headquarer.

All this is basically being done to get more out of Pakistan. In the end nothing is going to change from the US side let me assure you. They know the history of the region (Mujahdis to Terrorists), they know that government cant protect such a person, they know initial intelligence for this operation came from ISI, they are getting access to karachi port, they are getting land routes, bases, air field, drone tolerance, intelligence, operatives getting caught. So they are getting a lot for american's "tax money" lol. Feel free to pull out.

The chageable factor here is Pakistan. With 30,000 people deal, 3000 securiy men dead, army conducting operations and getting stretched, suicide attacks on musharraf, shaukat aziz, politicans and military people and yet calls of "do more" and accusations of support and harboring. Pakistanis are beginning to doubt this. When will this end? Will it ever end? This is why Imran Khan is getting lot of hype back home.

I expect this politics to die down as it might end up with negative effect and do more may end up with do less

First EU said that cooperation will continue
Then China said don't put pressure
Then US senators said be easy
Today White House said we dont have any proof

Things are beginning to fall in place lol.

Edited by K-A-L - 08 May 2011 at 10:26am
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The US have invested too much money (over 20 Billions) to abandon Pakistan! Also, they need to continue success in the war on terrorism which requires cooperation from Pakistan. OBL's death has both positive and negative affect on the US foreign policy, the rules must change with respect to Pakistan. There is still a greater threat on all the countries fighting the war against terrorism, cause killing the mind does not kill the plan.

MagixX

Indradhanush Goldie
Indradhanush
Indradhanush

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Pakistan has indeed suffered for its official alliance with the U.S. In 2006, there were six suicide bombings in the country; the next year there were fifty-six, with six hundred and forty people killed. Last year, twelve hundred people were murdered by suicide bombers. More than three thousand Pakistani soldiers and officers have been killed in the war, including eighty-five members of the I.S.I.

Yet many of these wounds have been self-inflicted, for the military and the I.S.I. created and nurtured the very groups—such as the Taliban—that have turned against the Pakistani state.

And the money used to fund these radical organizations came largely from American taxpayers.

How much money since Soviet invaded Afghan, the total amount isperhaps is very high...I'll post in more detail how and when this money flew in.

-PoisonIvy-

Go to top