The reason PR is on top?

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So I was thinking why PR is still one of the leading shows... and this actually sets it apart from a lot of shows.

Manav and Archana are still together.

Share your thoughts on this theory because despite PR's ridiculous storylines, Manav and Archana wents through hardships together and are still bonded by their so called 'Pavitra Rishta'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PR has just recently crossed 6 in TRPs , so obviously it is doing extremely well...

I am  sure everyone has their  reason . For me it is the lead couple that makes it so special and the fact that they are with each other in the show  ...if they were with someone else then I would have left the show ...
they are fantastic actors  ( Sushant is a brilliant  natural actor ) and their chemistry is something  else ( Ankita is absolutely gorgeous, mix of Madhuri and Rekha  )  ...There is no way I can miss a single  chance of seeing  them together πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
For me, Its the entire PR Cast. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Especially Ushaji,Sushant and Anki. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ByteMe thumbnail
Well up until recently I think its because of the amount of realism/simplicity in the show. 
Honestly it is quite a nice relief from those big bungalows and chiffon sarees.
 Plus its also because of the amount of grey shade in almost every character thus more realism. I mean look at how much debate the whole Savita-Manav issue caused.

As well, all the actors in the show are very decent and can act.

Thats why I like it atleast.
kamurali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good Leads,greatc acting by the support cast & realistic settings.

pr is still on top because of manav -archana's simple yet unique romance.it attracts the mess.pr has a strong star cast.our leading couple always give powerful perfromance.but apert from them the supporting charecter of our show like savita,sulochona,satish,ajit,varsha,vaishali,dharmesh are also capable to deliver powerful episode.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shankar, i think the initial attachment to the characters is what brings  the viewers back, and put up with the ridiculous tracks the CVs dish out.😳
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PR has a fantastic star casts  - Usha Ji, Sushant, Ankita, Savita Ji, ... all r fab actors n put life in their characters. Of course ArMan r loved by the audience n their chemistry lajawaab.
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The one and only reason what comes across my mind for PR which is rocking and touchwood continue too do so in the coming years..

The initial struggle of a typical middle class family and their values, which we all are associated with it. Three daughters and their survival each coming up with their own problems, what a father or a mother goes through the ordeal, we might criticize the CV's but some moments are so well enacted that it draws you in it and makes u a part of this Pavitra rishta...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Manav being a dutiful son and a husband who lubs his wife without any conditions, their silent love at the initial stages...
I can go on and on about the show, above all the title track leaves a huge mark on the viewers mind foreverπŸ€—

This is dedicated to our forum members, the eternal rishta called Pavitra Rishta...

Aasmaan mein jab tak, sitare rahenge

Hum ek dusre ke sahare rahenge

Nazdikiyan ya ho duriyaanπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bas pyar hi, rahega darmiyaan

Raho mein, nahi dhoop ka gham😎

Thandi chaaya dega, har dum

Pavitra Rishtaaa.πŸ€—

Pavitra Rishtaaa.

Hamarae aur aapke mann ka..πŸ‘

Pavitra Rishtaaa.πŸ˜ƒ

Pavitra Rishtaaa.😊

Tere mere mann ka..πŸ€—πŸ˜

Edited by Akashspartan - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main Reasons for PR's success is
1.Undoubtedly PR cast esp sush-Anki's chemistry..before dere marriage dey only used to have eye-locks but still it used to make everyone happy for a while..

2.simplicity cos audience are getting bored of heavy sets,jewellery,make up etc..

but for me i still watch PR only and only for sush,Anki,ushaji..dey are brilliant actors otherwise i would have left the show den only wen manav accepted to marry shravani :( not dat i'm wronging him it was his circumstances dat bound him to take the decision but still