Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 9)

Laraab Groupbie
Laraab
Laraab

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

Anyway if he sees Dutta photo with nakku then he will surely think that Nakku is married and someone's property.
Digamber is just a dumb character. He already knows that she's married. Every sane person would know that if they see a photo where a girl in a sari is hugging a man. And if he looked closer he would've seen her mangalsutra. Nakusha lost her memory and Dutta is the only thing she remembers. She said saab SO many times. He should know it by now that he is very important for Naku. She wouldn't cry for him otherwise, huh? He KNOWS it and he's still looking at her with so much 'love' in his eyes and he is still holding her wrist , her hand and tomorrow they will hug each other. Nakusha is mad, but Digambar isn't so he should be searching for Dutta instead of romancing a married mentally challenged girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Srushti-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
This is getting DISGUSTING by each passing day...Dead

That was my comment on the highly retarded person's crappiest show LTL2 LOL
They SUCK...Thumbs DownLOL
Thanx for the update Shrushti Big smile

Edited by Bushy_92 - 08 May 2011 at 4:09am

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Thanx for the update Shrushti Big smile

LO! me again breaking line in replying you re Chulbul...but you calling me SrushtiShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
*faints like AS*OuchOuchOuch
OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chithoo

resCry
All of us will enter and comment, inspite of your warning, just for you srush for we cannot allow you to be alone in this horrendous world of LTL2...Yes 1ya...you met danger face to face because of me naEmbarrassed so sweet re ShaitangelLOL...yup always srush...we will follow u around wherever u go, like the vodafone pug in my DP  
ok now what happened on this epi...srush's HH walks out of a car and says "if u ever look at this girl even with closed eyes"...Question Mark
 dont even try to find logic..you wont find it even if you take Pooji's MG to find itLOL...yep i am sureROFL
there was a time when a blind dutta seated nakku on a stone and told her "your presence will even light up the dark roads, for that is my faith in you" Love Gazein JMM2...it was so poetic inspite of the irony...and now we have this frozenFrozenexpression wala being given these "one line wonders" just to make him look macho...You Suck
owww...dont remind me of that epi..I had done that update and was so whoosy whoosy when she had jerked forward and he had put the hand on his heart ...owww those days...when I actually loved updatingOuch...oooh i am sorry i brought those wonderful memories back and made u cry...ye lo aur ek teddy hugHug
agar is piggu ne jaldi he apna bakwas bandh nahi kiya to very soon he will become shark feed...yep the forum girls will cut him up and feed the sharks along with an antigen as we care about the poor sharks...
na...shark is a extinct mammal re Viji..we cannot take that risk...how about throwing him to wolves...they are never exticntTongue...u missed the important part srush i know the sharks are invaluable that is why i gave an antigen tooLaughing 1

Next scene, patilwadi...dining table...ooohhh baaji...u are sitting in D's chair but not thinking like him...satyanarayan puja...with leela and suds...AS happy...NS invited...Pulling My Hair Out...oh u poor thing what have they done to you...ok atleast u remembered to put a photo of tasha in there...PhewNS invited LOL...and your surprisedShocked what is so surprising...he is supposed to be invited ...he is after all the AS ka NS naTongue...baaji remembering Tasha doing puja brought a lump in my throatOuch

Next Diggu and nakku ...now u know why i reserved my spot with tearsCrying 2...how can they use ma dha pa ga sa...No...ya I got that...that was so cruel of them na..why are they doing this...they are ruining the story ...but worse than that they are ruining the beautiful memories tooCryCryCryCryCry hell they are capable of anything...Mean...u have made us cry but we will have the last laugh when it is curtains for your dreadful showLoser        LOSER! big big LOSERS!!!!

Srush dear i am not even going to comment on the last scene and precap...Sad...do me a favour and please don't update monday's epi...i want to stay as far away from it as possible...Ouch...oww..Viji...I cant escape na..or somebody else will have to do it...and dont go through the torture for me yaara...just post like without reading it...and I know you have come and am happy for that...nope can't be without reading if u are writing...ok will come and read but only after downing some Chuggerand then i can go bash up some people like DuttaLOLLOL

also i don't want you to endure the pain...Hug
 owww...shaitangel..you made me cryCry...so love you guysHugHugHugHugwe love u too srush that is why we are worried, watching all this rubbish u might soon start wandering into even other forums in two chotis crying DUTAAA...WAAAH...kahan ho tum...wapas ajao...

we are having enough of that alreadyBig smile

Edited by chithoo - 08 May 2011 at 4:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Azy--Srushti-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Thanx for the update Srushti Big smile

LO! me again breaking line in replying you re Chulbul...but you calling me SrushtiShocked
*faints like AS*OuchOuchOuch
OuchOuch
Hawww... i saw the meaning of ur name and it was good...so i thought of calling u srushti...itna accha naam hai tera...Embarrassed
Ok no Srushti...only Sushy Big smile

chithoo-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

mineCry
Edited-

Mai be agayi!!!Tongueaaja meri BBM...tere bin suna mera BB and foursome tooCry

Entering itself what am I seeing!!what did you see

DO NOT ENTER!!!!!ShockedOuchya...I  wish you would not have to enter and endure teh torture with me naEmbarrassed

But pirbe may agayi, hum mana karne ki bath be mai agayi n now see what has happened to me!!! CryDuttaaa!!! CryWahhh!!owww. ..you came because of me na...so sweet re BBm...love youEmbarrassed

Kyu kyu kyu!!!Confused *sniff**sniff*kyun?? because of some  ^$&^%&%& Angry

Koi pandith koi baba nahi ayega na srush, wo be is toture update thum likne deki tho bag ke chali jathi hu!! My poor srush!!! Now I don't have tears to cry for u!! all the tears katham!! *sniff* I know koi nahi aaya ...mujhe bachane...*sniff**sniff*

Yes me too wondering who is watching this crap ha, seriously!!Confused I sow another post mentioning the TRP has increased!! Have they bribed them!!Angry And did u check out that post which showed how the TRP is calculated!! After seeing that I wont br too surprised though!!Ouch Anyway who cares, now this is not my show , my show was ended on 28th March with Tasha living Happily ever after!!Approve the trp is increased because Colors had free tvs and channel subscription sponosored to every employee and people below povery level and that channel package has only colors in it...samjhi ..business sense...classic isnt itAngry

Ya srush I too have noticed, when ever u come to update, u get the grand welcome from that ever handsome catwalk hero na!!!Dead wake me thumara kismath bohoth karab he these days!!!Ouch bohut bohut kharab hai *puts her head on azy's shoulder to cry* ...wahhh!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry

If someone drags a girl or for that matter even a dog or anything, y does he have to put his head through the window 1st!!! I mean isn't he has to open the door n then push in what ever he was dragging with him na!!! CV"s kya logic!!! All to give that cardboard hero a grand ENTRY!!! So he kicks his on the face n *THADA* the door opens and the hero out!! That was one fnny thing re Azy...he was as if putting his head inside and telling Diggu...LE mer thobda!! ab laat maarROFL

Gundas dancing!!! Did I read it right???!!!!Shockedya...smileys acche the naROFLROFL

But ur emotion is superb!!!LOLhave learnt it from you..thank you re azyROFL

Ohhh he can see from closed eyes too!!! ShockedOhh Nakku u better be careful!! Wonder what else he can do!!Confused may be he can jump himself from the 10th floor also...God bless that momentTongue

I don't know weather he gonna feed that fellow to shark but defo if this continues this rate I aam goona do this to him!!! Srush thum kaha se lathi hu these emotions!! Too good yaara!!! told you na...i have learnt this emoticon finding from youBig smile

Ya thu pi ja uska koon ,glass from srush n bites from me!! U can have a party!!!  arre bites kaha...I will sponsor him a full gujju thaali..with 21 items and 5 course lunch and 8 course dinner if he does that..LOL

Baaji sits in Dutta's CHAIR!!!! Ohhh what r they doing to baaji character!!!what they have done to every other character...they are killing itOuch

I am getting a v bad feeling that baaji's end too nearing!! Good in a way, we r getting more n more reasons to not to watch this crap!!! all the good things saying bye byeCry

Yes, but srush if AS jumps to the pond I am 100% sure she will not imearge from sea like nakku!!! Kyunki uska weight will take a deep under na!! how can she float!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Azy that was excellent...Dariya ka saara paani baahar aa jayega when she splashes in ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ye lo these ppl want to celebrate when 2 of their family members r missing for days!! Seriously NO COMMENTS!!! taht was one sick scene..the whole dining table full and people gobbling khana..except Baaji ofcourse,,,and thinking of decorating PatilwadiOuch

Ohhh u want to take a pic of him!!! Poor ur camera!! Lense toot jaye ga na!!! in vain all ur hard earn money!! I just hoped that the flash will blind himROFLROFLROFL

Ohhh they used that BG score too!!!Angry It was such a lovely music n I loved it up to now, and they have to spoil it for us na!!! any one who is doing this is a sick person!! U here me he is sickDead!!! Me crying srush!!Cry this was the worst thing re Azy..them using the ma dha pa ga sa for that*^&*^*^&*^AngryAngryAngry..me too crying AzyCryCryCry

Pre cap I don't even gonna  talk about it!!Angry I am v depressed srush, and God how long u gonna bare this torture for us srush!!Ouch I have no idea how u r doing this!!Cry

I know the days are getting worse and my Sense of humour is also leaving meCry

thank u so much for undergoing this for us Confused na re Azy.. I should tahnk you for reading and cmmenting whenever me there..you read this torture because of me naEmbarrassed

as always here a BIG Panda hug Hugjust for the update!!! owww,,, a big panda hug to you tooHugHugHug just for being the Azy that you are

Hope u r still fine after watching n updating this crap!!Disapproveyou here and me fine...precap jaye bhaad meinBig smile

chithoo-Azy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

SRUSH I updated...Embarrassed

now me on the look out for my copycats to do the same LOL

\
they dittoedLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

^ ^ oye why u two crying? always coming together  ...and crying ...
are we cant even cry together!!!Angry
viji, dek, daya hamara mazak udarahi haiConfused
me crying cos of that stupid pre cap Cry howe dare they allow this to happen!!Confused Hugging him!!DeadWink

landing as usual last to commentOuchCry!!!

Srush mere se bat me nahi kar thi hai Disapprove!!

SRUSH I updated...Embarrassed
a
now me on the look out for my copycats to do the same LOL

Sorry dear , u will not see it todayWink, as I am not gonna update it today!!TongueLOL

The update make my good mood go all karabAngry!! So don't wont to spoil my weekend!!Big smile Any way nice emotions u have used srush!! The running in the garden!! Hehehe!!!TongueWink

hehe brilliant work guys and yes...I learnt the emoticons from my fav spammers only..BBm and shaitangelLOL...owww..daya it spoilt your moodOuchsorry..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoomozart66-Azy-.iridescence.

Go to top