Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 5)

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty 

Darn No ... No ...No ... I want Dutta back , Abhi ke Abhi ... I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue 

Cvs , Get Dutta back abhi ke Abhi
U might see Dutta's Anger , But u have not seen us or our anger ...
so do not take more panga
Chal chal wapse la usko

yes Abhi ke AbhiAngry Abhi ke AbhiAngry Abhi ke AbhiAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideLekz.scorpio10-Azy-Hamlet53-Srushti-

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I think the story is going in a Sadma way. Actually she so lost for Dutta that she herself does not know what to do. may be due to comfort level she might have hugged Diggu. But that does not mean that she loves diggu . She loves Dutta only and will love Dutta only from the eternity of the heart. She might take him as a good friend but not lover. Haan diggu can fall for her but not nakku . But if once dutta comes in and Nakusha regains consciousness then she will forget that person her memory will be lost again for Diggu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Srushti...u poor poor thing...teri pyaari aankhon ko kya kya jhelna pardta hai re? AS,baaji ka assasination,NS ka black and white act and the sexiest man on earth ka catwalk...and also nakku ka whoozy mad act...my ardent sympatyhies...here's hug for u...waise tere Smilies are too good yaa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Azy--Srushti-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

I think the story is going in a Sadma way. Actually she so lost for Dutta that she herself does not know what to do. may be due to comfort level she might have hugged Diggu. But that does not mean that she loves diggu . She loves Dutta only and will love Dutta only from the eternity of the heart. She might take him as a good friend but not lover. Haan diggu can fall for her but not nakku . But if once dutta comes in and Nakusha regains consciousness then she will forget that person her memory will be lost again for Diggu 

This is what i tried to make myself believe till yesterday. But the precap is very disturbing. I was not bothered by her hand holding scenes earlier. But now in this scence, she is not in any dangerous situation or something, then why did she hug him. I don't know she didn't look like insane nakku at all. I felt like she was just sad and emotional and also i feel she never hugged even dutta like this, i mean wanting emotional support or comfort kind of hug, atleast this is what i saw in the precap. May be with dutta, nakku always gave him the support.

Earlier i thought after digu sees the Tasha pic, these things will not happen but now that seems to be a possibility. And if CVs don't bring him back or MR himself decides not to return to LTL, then they may pair her with digu. I'm so confused and frustrated.

-Srushti-Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Everyone should learn,how to make crap tolerable? from you.ClapClapStar

No comments for the episod.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide-Srushti-Hamlet53

meow----- Groupbie
meow-----
meow-----

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Nakku hugs dingu..?OuchOuchOuch
yeh padne say pehle mein andhi kyun nahi ho gai... uss gande,badbudar gunde ko hug..yucks
aakhir yeh ho kiya raha hai...?
after this crap,CVs k sudherne ka khayal humme dil say nikal dena chaiye..better 4 us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
My Sweetie-pie Srushti!!!

Your emoticons express your inner turmoil so very well! Your songs and blue comments are superb as usual!! But I am kinda sensing that your comments too are reducing slowly. Slowly this LTL2 sabki bolti bandh karte jaa raha hai.

LTL2 has been stealing all the scenes, music, lovely memories of LTL1 turning them into unbearable torture. Now the tears too don't come. They have stopped, dried bringing in the drought of good feelings. Kya kare. When will these people understand what they are doing to us yaar? Are they even human beings? How can they treat us like this? Bunch of perverts indeed. Everytime they pick up a beautiful piece of LTL1 and smash it, trample it under their feet and mock us in our faces. We really are a tortured audience. God save us (I think he is too busy fulfilling the wishes of these perverts at the channel).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12chithoo-Azy--Srushti-

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
thanks for update

but they should use some others tricks so that i won't get angry by reading that naku hugs piggu and piggu says that she looks good in black also as they dialogues are of mishal

chithoo-Srushti-

Go to top