Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 3)

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Shruthi thanks for updating and taking this torture,I am a silent reader some times but today commenting since with the precap no use of checking written update alsoCryCry,what they are making out of nakuuOuch bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
resTongueTongue CryCryCry
All of us will enter and comment, inspite of your warning, just for you srush for we cannot allow you to be alone in this horrendous world of LTL2...Yes 1
ok now what happened on this epi...srush's HH walks out of a car and says "if u ever look at this girl even with closed eyes"...Question Mark

there was a time when a blind dutta seated nakku on a stone and told her "your presence will even light up the dark roads, for that is my faith in you" Love Gazein JMM2...it was so poetic inspite of the irony...and now we have this frozenFrozenexpression wala being given these "one line wonders" just to make him look macho...You Suck
agar is piggu ne jaldi he apna bakwas bandh nahi kiya to very soon he will become shark feed...yep the forum girls will cut him up and feed the sharks along with an antigen as we care about the poor sharks...

Next scene, patilwadi...dining table...ooohhh baaji...u are sitting in D's chair but not thinking like him...satyanarayan puja...with leela and suds...AS happy...NS invited...Pulling My Hair Out...oh u poor thing what have they done to you...ok atleast u remembered to put a photo of tasha in there...Phew

Next Diggu and nakku ...now u know why i reserved my spot with tearsCrying 2...how can they use ma dha pa ga sa...No...hell they are capable of anything...Mean...u have made us cry but we will have the last laugh when it is curtains for your dreadful showLoser        LOSER!

Srush dear i am not even going to comment on the last scene and precap...Sad...do me a favour and please don't update monday's epi...i want to stay as far away from it as possible...Ouch...

also i don't want you to endure the pain...Hug

Edited by chithoo - 08 May 2011 at 4:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
mineCry
Edited-

Mai be agayi!!!Tongue

Entering itself what am I seeing!!

DO NOT ENTER!!!!!ShockedOuch

But pirbe may agayi, hum mana karne ki bath be mai agayi n now see what has happened to me!!! CryDuttaaa!!! CryWahhh!!

Kyu kyu kyu!!!Confused *sniff**sniff*

Koi pandith koi baba nahi ayega na srush, wo be is toture update thum likne deki tho bag ke chali jathi hu!! My poor srush!!! Now I don't have tears to cry for u!! all the tears katham!! *sniff*

Yes me too wondering who is watching this crap ha, seriously!!Confused I sow another post mentioning the TRP has increased!! Have they bribed them!!Angry And did u check out that post which showed how the TRP is calculated!! After seeing that I wont br too surprised though!!Ouch Anyway who cares, now this is not my show , my show was ended on 28th March with Tasha living Happily ever after!!Approve

Ya srush I too have noticed, when ever u come to update, u get the grand welcome from that ever handsome catwalk hero na!!!Dead wake me thumara kismath bohoth karab he these days!!!Ouch

If someone drags a girl or for that matter even a dog or anything, y does he have to put his head through the window 1st!!! I mean isn't he has to open the door n then push in what ever he was dragging with him na!!! CV"s kya logic!!! All to give that cardboard hero a grand ENTRY!!! So he kicks his on the face n *THADA* the door opens and the hero out!!

Gundas dancing!!! Did I read it right???!!!!Shocked

But ur emotion is superb!!!LOL

Ohhh he can see from closed eyes too!!! ShockedOhh Nakku u better be careful!! Wonder what else he can do!!Confused

I don't know weather he gonna feed that fellow to shark but defo if this continues this rate I aam goona do this to him!!! Srush thum kaha se lathi hu these emotions!! Too good yaara!!!

Ya thu pi ja uska koon ,glass from srush n bites from me!! U can have a party!!!

Baaji sits in Dutta's CHAIR!!!! Ohhh what r they doing to baaji character!!!

I am getting a v bad feeling that baaji's end too nearing!! Good in a way, we r getting more n more reasons to not to watch this crap!!!

Yes, but srush if AS jumps to the pond I am 100% sure she will not imearge from sea like nakku!!! Kyunki uska weight will take a deep under na!! how can she float!!

Ye lo these ppl want to celebrate when 2 of their family members r missing for days!! Seriously NO COMMENTS!!!

Ohhh u want to take a pic of him!!! Poor ur camera!! Lense toot jaye ga na!!! in vain all ur hard earn money!!

Ohhh they used that BG score too!!!Angry It was such a lovely music n I loved it up to now, and they have to spoil it for us na!!! any one who is doing this is a sick person!! U here me he is sickDead!!! Me crying srush!!Cry

Pre cap I don't even gonna  talk about it!!Angry I am v depressed srush, and God how long u gonna bare this torture for us srush!!Ouch I have no idea how u r doing this!!Cry

thank u so much for undergoing this for us Confused

as always here a BIG Panda hug Hugjust for the update!!!

Hope u r still fine after watching n updating this crap!!Disapprove

Edited by AzMishy - 07 May 2011 at 10:06pm

chithoo.iridescence.-Srushti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
 ^ ^ oye why u two crying? always coming together  ...and crying ...

chithoo-Azy--Srushti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
SRUSH I updated...Embarrassed

now me on the look out for my copycats to do the same LOL

chithoo-Azy--Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

^ ^ oye why u two crying? always coming together  ...and crying ...
are we cant even cry together!!!Angry
viji, dek, daya hamara mazak udarahi haiConfused
me crying cos of that stupid pre cap Cry howe dare they allow this to happen!!Confused Hugging him!!DeadWink

landing as usual last to commentOuchCry!!!

Srush mere se bat me nahi kar thi hai Disapprove!!

Edited by AzMishy - 06 May 2011 at 10:31pm

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

SRUSH I updated...Embarrassed

now me on the look out for my copycats to do the same LOL

Sorry dear , u will not see it todayWink, as I am not gonna update it today!!TongueLOL

The update make my good mood go all karabAngry!! So don't wont to spoil my weekend!!Big smile Any way nice emotions u have used srush!! The running in the garden!! Hehehe!!!TongueWink

Edited by AzMishy - 06 May 2011 at 10:34pm

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Today's precap was really unbearable. Atleast earlier when she held his hands, there was a fight or goons chasing her kind of situation, so i thought it was OK. But in the precap, she is not in any kind of danger, then why is nakku getting emotional and hugging him? It's completely unacceptable.

What are they doing? Don't they have to show dutta dead atleast to the viewers,  if they want viewers to accept digu LS. How do they expect viewers to accept a married girl getting close to someone else? Even if they show him dead, the CVs can always bring dutta back, whenever they want.

AS was smiling and having her food till baaji talked about Tasha. I was like has she forgotten that she had a son and a DIL. It is pathetic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top