Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nizam13

Srushti - How long can you keep this up?  I am here once again to support your efforts only.  I, like almost everyone else on this forum are at the utmost disgusted wits ends with this new LTL story and yes what an emotionally devastating strategic demolition of our memories each and everyday with more and more of our LTL1 stolen scenes and music.  I have not watched this new LTL since D left in such a tragic way March 28th and will not watch again should D/MR ONLY return. I only read through the humor in the updates to offer moral support for those who agreed to do this. Not sure how all of this will play out when Aashka Goradia(Kala) returns from her trip after Khatron Ke Khilad either.  Thank you for patiently watching these absolutely intolerable episodes and then having to find some humor to do the written updates to keep us all entertained.  It seems as someone else mentioned that just putting the emoticons together without the written update would make an entertaining episode to read all by itself.  Take care friend and enjoy your weekend and following week to your hearts' desire.  Luv Aneesa

Owww...Aneessa...I have always been humbled whenevver you have come...Thank you yaara...I dont know how long will I be able to continue...but till the time I am updatin...I know you are going to be there..
And that keeps me going...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shivani003

Lol Srushti u were obviously in a very good mood. Love the emoticons and the colours hehe. Cant say the same about the episode though... Hmm maybe the soot incident might help bring her sanity back a little. Gosh why is she getting so attached to Digu? He will get heartbroken if Dutta comes back. I hope he is coming back. The show is BORING without him.

Hehe Shivani...had actually nodded off while updating and then scurried to do it ...hence all the smileys๐Ÿ˜†...LOL I would love the day when Diggu gets heartbroken...because that would mean Dutta is back๐Ÿ˜ณ
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Owww...Thank you Re Miisyyy...And I know the precap had me like this too...frankly I did not see...my video did not have it...I saw it in the EDT thread and hence wrote it accordingly...so was spared the horror

aww acha hua...thankgod tumhari ankhein toh bach gayi aise horror ko dekhne se

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Darn No ... No ...No ... I want Dutta back , Abhi ke Abhi ...           

Cvs , Get Dutta back abhi ke Abhi
U might see Dutta's Anger , But u have not seen us or our anger ...
so do not take more panga
Chal chal wapse la usko

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi Srush ,,,,swriee for being late,, .  lovely update as usual only the cmmtns in blue and green and thse wonderfull emotions ๐Ÿ˜‰ speicllay skallu

.aww .. Kitna torturous hai na ,,yeh dekhna,,  ๐Ÿค—meri taraf se ek bada hug

may b jisne ltl pehle nahin dekhi may see it as a new show ,, 

but those who have seen ltl 1 wil never be able to digest this.. ...

using the sme bg music linked to our chresished images OMG i curse Color every time i hear this salaa...

why oh why they had to do this ,,btu i am not gonna eb deprssed any more , ,

wE shall see MR soon miraculously in ltl if not then in another show  i will not loose hope

so diggu shown as a saviour for a damsel in distress..once again ... and now is feeling musshy wooshy for nakku and

she is learing to trust him and is getting close to him,,how can she hug  him,,she was never demonstrative earlier , so in her madness ,,her character also changes ??

Bajji still  remembers them  and is keepign their photo in pooja ,,

AS happy bajji taking responsibilty and more happy bcox NS cmng for pooja  ๐Ÿคฃ

thnks for update ,,shrush luv ya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Those circling skulls are damn hilarious. 
Thank u Srushti for adding it on my request. those skulls made my day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the show is really pathetic. what the hell is Baji talking about? His best friend, brother Dutta is missing and he wants Patilwadi to be decorated. ๐Ÿคฌ Are u serious Baji? what the hell is wrong with him?
OMG Mrs. Tendulkar wala Diggu Ana. ๐Ÿคฃ Kya comparison ki hai Diggu ki. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Wow the precap must have gotten everyone so excited. Yuck. 
This is totally sick and I'm throwing up on your post the 2nd time. so sorry but this is disgusting. Naku is so NOT mad. They are just making her stay in the new found basti so that Diggu falls in love with her and she will just settle there. Anyway Dutta ka kya hai. woh kal tha, Diggu aaj hai aur Kal pata nehi kaun hoga. ๐Ÿคข  This channel is pathetic.

Sadly the dumb Indian audience loves this track and hence Srush u will have to continue with this torture for us. ๐Ÿ˜”
Thanks a lot for the update. feel so sorry for u but I just love the emos u use. Totally brightens up my day.

Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shruthi thanks for updating and taking this torture,I am a silent reader some times but today commenting since with the precap no use of checking written update also๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ,what they are making out of nakuu bye
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
All of us will enter and comment, inspite of your warning, just for you srush for we cannot allow you to be alone in this horrendous world of LTL2...
ok now what happened on this epi...srush's HH walks out of a car and says "if u ever look at this girl even with closed eyes"...Question Mark

there was a time when a blind dutta seated nakku on a stone and told her "your presence will even light up the dark roads, for that is my faith in you" Love Gazein JMM2...it was so poetic inspite of the irony...and now we have this frozenFrozenexpression wala being given these "one line wonders" just to make him look macho...You Suck
agar is piggu ne jaldi he apna bakwas bandh nahi kiya to very soon he will become shark feed...yep the forum girls will cut him up and feed the sharks along with an antigen as we care about the poor sharks...

Next scene, patilwadi...dining table...ooohhh baaji...u are sitting in D's chair but not thinking like him...satyanarayan puja...with leela and suds...AS happy...NS invited...Pulling My Hair Out...oh u poor thing what have they done to you...ok atleast u remembered to put a photo of tasha in there...Phew

Next Diggu and nakku ...now u know why i reserved my spot with tears...how can they use ma dha pa ga sa...No...hell they are capable of anything...Mean...u have made us cry but we will have the last laugh when it is curtains for your dreadful showLoser        LOSER!

Srush dear i am not even going to comment on the last scene and precap...Sad...do me a favour and please don't update monday's epi...i want to stay as far away from it as possible......

also i don't want you to endure the pain...๐Ÿค—

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mine๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited-

Mai be agayi!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Entering itself what am I seeing!!

DO NOT ENTER!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But pirbe may agayi, hum mana karne ki bath be mai agayi n now see what has happened to me!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญDuttaaa!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญWahhh!!

Kyu kyu kyu!!!๐Ÿ˜• *sniff**sniff*

Koi pandith koi baba nahi ayega na srush, wo be is toture update thum likne deki tho bag ke chali jathi hu!! My poor srush!!! Now I don't have tears to cry for u!! all the tears katham!! *sniff*

Yes me too wondering who is watching this crap ha, seriously!!๐Ÿ˜• I sow another post mentioning the TRP has increased!! Have they bribed them!!๐Ÿ˜ก And did u check out that post which showed how the TRP is calculated!! After seeing that I wont br too surprised though!! Anyway who cares, now this is not my show , my show was ended on 28th March with Tasha living Happily ever after!!

Ya srush I too have noticed, when ever u come to update, u get the grand welcome from that ever handsome catwalk hero na!!!๐Ÿคข wake me thumara kismath bohoth karab he these days!!!

If someone drags a girl or for that matter even a dog or anything, y does he have to put his head through the window 1st!!! I mean isn't he has to open the door n then push in what ever he was dragging with him na!!! CV"s kya logic!!! All to give that cardboard hero a grand ENTRY!!! So he kicks his on the face n *THADA* the door opens and the hero out!!

Gundas dancing!!! Did I read it right???!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But ur emotion is superb!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Ohhh he can see from closed eyes too!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒOhh Nakku u better be careful!! Wonder what else he can do!!๐Ÿ˜•

I don't know weather he gonna feed that fellow to shark but defo if this continues this rate I aam goona do this to him!!! Srush thum kaha se lathi hu these emotions!! Too good yaara!!!

Ya thu pi ja uska koon ,glass from srush n bites from me!! U can have a party!!!

Baaji sits in Dutta's CHAIR!!!! Ohhh what r they doing to baaji character!!!

I am getting a v bad feeling that baaji's end too nearing!! Good in a way, we r getting more n more reasons to not to watch this crap!!!

Yes, but srush if AS jumps to the pond I am 100% sure she will not imearge from sea like nakku!!! Kyunki uska weight will take a deep under na!! how can she float!!

Ye lo these ppl want to celebrate when 2 of their family members r missing for days!! Seriously NO COMMENTS!!!

Ohhh u want to take a pic of him!!! Poor ur camera!! Lense toot jaye ga na!!! in vain all ur hard earn money!!

Ohhh they used that BG score too!!!๐Ÿ˜ก It was such a lovely music n I loved it up to now, and they have to spoil it for us na!!! any one who is doing this is a sick person!! U here me he is sick๐Ÿคข!!! Me crying srush!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pre cap I don't even gonna  talk about it!!๐Ÿ˜ก I am v depressed srush, and God how long u gonna bare this torture for us srush!! I have no idea how u r doing this!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

thank u so much for undergoing this for us ๐Ÿ˜•

as always here a BIG Panda hug ๐Ÿค—just for the update!!!

Hope u r still fine after watching n updating this crap!!๐Ÿ˜’

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 ^ ^ oye why u two crying? always coming together  ...and crying ...