Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

thnx 4 watchng such an awful shw bb...u poor thng

Owww...Thank you Re Miisyyy...And I know the precap had me like this too...frankly I did not see...my video did not have it...I saw it in the EDT thread and hence wrote it accordingly...so was spared the horrorBig smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 06 May 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meow-----mIsHeZ.xprncz

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Lol Srushti u were obviously in a very good mood. Love the emoticons and the colours hehe. Cant say the same about the episode though... Hmm maybe the soot incident might help bring her sanity back a little. Gosh why is she getting so attached to Digu? He will get heartbroken if Dutta comes back. I hope he is coming back. The show is BORING without him.

Edited by shivani003 - 06 May 2011 at 4:15pm

meow-----prncz-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

Srushti - How long can you keep this up?  I am here once again to support your efforts only.  I, like almost everyone else on this forum are at the utmost disgusted wits ends with this new LTL story and yes what an emotionally devastating strategic demolition of our memories each and everyday with more and more of our LTL1 stolen scenes and music.  I have not watched this new LTL since D left in such a tragic way March 28th and will not watch again should D/MR ONLY return. I only read through the humor in the updates to offer moral support for those who agreed to do this. Not sure how all of this will play out when Aashka Goradia(Kala) returns from her trip after Khatron Ke Khilad either.  Thank you for patiently watching these absolutely intolerable episodes and then having to find some humor to do the written updates to keep us all entertained.  It seems as someone else mentioned that just putting the emoticons together without the written update would make an entertaining episode to read all by itself.  Take care friend and enjoy your weekend and following week to your hearts' desire.  Luv Aneesa

Owww...Aneessa...I have always been humbled whenevver you have come...Thank you yaara...I dont know how long will I be able to continue...but till the time I am updatin...I know you are going to be there..
And that keeps me going...Big smile

meow-----notsorryprncz

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Lol Srushti u were obviously in a very good mood. Love the emoticons and the colours hehe. Cant say the same about the episode though... Hmm maybe the soot incident might help bring her sanity back a little. Gosh why is she getting so attached to Digu? He will get heartbroken if Dutta comes back. I hope he is coming back. The show is BORING without him.

Hehe Shivani...had actually nodded off while updating and then scurried to do it ...hence all the smileysLOL...LOL I would love the day when Diggu gets heartbroken...because that would mean Dutta is backEmbarrassed

meow-----shivani003prncz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

thnx 4 watchng such an awful shw bb...u poor thng

Owww...Thank you Re Miisyyyundefined...And I know the precap had me undefinedundefinedlike this too...frankly I did not see...my video did not have it...I saw it in the EDT thread and hence wrote it accordingly...so was spared the horrorBig smile
aww acha hua...thankgod tumhari ankhein toh bach gayi aise horror ko dekhne se

meow-----prncz-Srushti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
 Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty Pouty 

Darn No ... No ...No ... I want Dutta back , Abhi ke Abhi ... I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue I miss you Crying Into Tissue 

Cvs , Get Dutta back abhi ke Abhi
U might see Dutta's Anger , But u have not seen us or our anger ...
so do not take more panga
Chal chal wapse la usko

Edited by scorpio10 - 06 May 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meow-----Moontidepbtghoshprncz-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
hi Srush ,,,,swriee for being late,, .  lovely update as usual only the cmmtns in blue and green and thse wonderfull emotions Wink speicllay skallu

.aww .. Kitna torturous hai na ,,yeh dekhna,,  Hugmeri taraf se ek bada hug

may b jisne ltl pehle nahin dekhi may see it as a new show ,, 

but those who have seen ltl 1 wil never be able to digest this.. ...

using the sme bg music linked to our chresished images OMG i curse Color every time i hear this salaa...

why oh why they had to do this ,,btu i am not gonna eb deprssed any more , ,

wE shall see MR soon miraculously in ltl if not then in another show  i will not loose hope

so diggu shown as a saviour for a damsel in distress..once again ... and now is feeling musshy wooshy for nakku and

she is learing to trust him and is getting close to him,,how can she hug  him,,she was never demonstrative earlier , so in her madness ,,her character also changes ??

Bajji still  remembers them  and is keepign their photo in pooja ,,

AS happy bajji taking responsibilty and more happy bcox NS cmng for pooja  ROFL

thnks for update ,,shrush luv ya Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meow-----MoontidemIsHeZ.x-Srushti-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
 Those circling skulls are damn hilarious. 
Thank u Srushti for adding it on my request. those skulls made my day. Big smile
the show is really pathetic. what the hell is Baji talking about? His best friend, brother Dutta is missing and he wants Patilwadi to be decorated. Censored Are u serious Baji? what the hell is wrong with him?
OMG Mrs. Tendulkar wala Diggu Ana. ROFL Kya comparison ki hai Diggu ki. ROFLROFLROFL

Wow the precap must have gotten everyone so excited. Yuck. 
This is totally sick and I'm throwing up on your post the 2nd time. so sorry but this is disgusting. Naku is so NOT mad. They are just making her stay in the new found basti so that Diggu falls in love with her and she will just settle there.D'oh Anyway Dutta ka kya hai. woh kal tha, Diggu aaj hai aur Kal pata nehi kaun hoga. Dead  This channel is pathetic.

Sadly the dumb Indian audience loves this track and hence Srush u will have to continue with this torture for us. Unhappy
Thanks a lot for the update. feel so sorry for u but I just love the emos u use. Totally brightens up my day.

Edited by -Ritz- - 06 May 2011 at 8:27pm

meow-----Moontide-Srushti-

Go to top