Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 14)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Ouch Srush how do you mange to watch it Wacko Wacko It's serious crap they are dishing out Dead
Take this Hug Hug Hug
So they wanna project him like a hero nw with fights nd all Dead Tu ismein bhi achchi lagti hain ?!?! Dutta himself had never told that ... He told it sooo late Only @ the time of their 1st marriage aur yeh Angry 

Why is Baaji sitting on Dutta's chair at the dining table Confused AS smiling LOL Kya dikha rahein hain yeh log LOL srsly no one is bothered abt D-N Shocked Gr8888!!!!
Keep D-N pic and then do pooja ROFL ROFL ROFL Whattt an idea sirji ... Baaji Bhaaooo Tussii gr8 ho *Take a bow* ROFL 

Precap Dead  I thought Piggu was in search of Dutta Looks like he's nt yet started his search-missionAngry

I dont know how I manage to watch itLOL I love your eyesLOL
owww ...thank youHugHug for the hugs...
Ya Dutta never told her that she looked good ...perhaps that is why she has gone madROFLROFL
Dont even try to find any logic in all htis...believe me ... I try everyday and fail everytimeROFLROFL
Diggu has not started the search...he is busy admiring NakkuROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Wow Srushti, just saw your sig and avi... you are a Gulaal fan?Shocked  Of the Kesar-Gulaal couple wherein she married the 10 year old kid?  I never knew...lol...

hehe so am breaking the line and answering you first...
Oho that marrying the 10 year old was a sacrifice on her part to save the family...believe me I hate over dramatism and false circumstances more than anyone...but this one had a ring of truth and now the guy has grown up and Gulaal still sees him as a little kid...you would have to see to know the real story...even Anu (the other one, Reddy ..Big smile..is a fan...)

I know you dont identify..but as I said you have to see to understandSmile
And after updating for 3 days in here ...believe me I so need a good love story to compensate myselfOuch...and was trying to learn to make a avi like you guys and ended up doing Gulaal...SP has some brilliant photography in HD...could not resistEmbarrassed

I see...so many ex-LTL fans are now Kesar-Gulaal fans...niceLOL...ofcourse it's nice (and convenient)  that the guy has now grown up...potential for angsty love story...you guys enjoyLOL

Angsty???ShockedLOL...Well as I said I was in need for a Good Love Story and right now it is working...LOL

AreYaar

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
@ Srushti: u r a Gulaal fan. eeks. my apologies that I had sent u a video of Sumeet making fun of Gulaal.  Embarrassed didn't mean to do it. Embarrassed It never crossed my mind that u watched it. sorry.
After LTL-1, I just don't have the heart to watch any shows. my sis watches a lot and I sit and sulk over D-N. Unhappy I watch Navya but the lead guy has this very annoying sis-in-law that I want to break my laptop everytime I see her. LOL

@ Anu: Finally I got to watch Bones and found the promo video on youtube for next week. DancingDancingTotally waiting for next week but it's season finale. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@Ritz: You watched it? Awesome epi it was naa?? :D...Oh next week is not the finale...it's the epi before the finale...the finale will be the week after that :-)

And you watch Navya too? LOL I didn't knowLOL

-Ritz--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

@ Srushti: u r a Gulaal fan. eeks. my apologies that I had sent u a video of Sumeet making fun of Gulaal.  Embarrassed didn't mean to do it. Embarrassed It never crossed my mind that u watched it. sorry.
After LTL-1, I just don't have the heart to watch any shows. my sis watches a lot and I sit and sulk over D-N. Unhappy I watch Navya but the lead guy has this very annoying sis-in-law that I want to break my laptop everytime I see her. LOL

@ Anu: Finally I got to watch Bones and found the promo video on youtube for next week. DancingDancingTotally waiting for next week but it's season finale. Ouch

LOL...That is sweet Ritzy (I just cant seem to stop saying that, Can ILOL) ...And It iis ok...I am a fan of the story line does not mean that I will launch on every person who makes fun of it...LOL..And that was like innocent fun and I appreciaate that...I laughed too...at the end of the day they are fiction stories... a lesson hard learned after LTL and LTL 2LOL...In fact it was good taht you found humour because Gulaal track doesnot have much scope of humour it itLOL
And I value your friendship too much than fight over any show yaaara...Embarrassed
Edit: Navya??? Oh Havent watched it...but dont break your lappy for anyone yaaraLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 08 May 2011 at 9:44am

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

@Ritz: You watched it? Awesome epi it was naa?? :D...Oh next week is not the finale...it's the epi before the finale...the finale will be the week after that :-)

And you watch Navya too? LOL I didn't knowLOL

Every epi of Bones is my fav. Embarrassed Though I haven't watched all of them coz I kind of forgot about the show because of those ridiculous season breaks they have and I forget when the new season will start and now I just watch it on their website. LOL thanks it's not the last epi. chalo so we have 2 more episodes.yippeee.  Dancing
Yes I do watch Navya and I saw your Things I liked on the forum but never had the chance to reply coz I don't end up watching the whole show regularly. it's just bits and pieces I watch. LOL When I read the title Things I liked and I thought it was Fivr - Things I noticed on LTL. LOL Overall, it's a nice show. Embarrassed

-Srushti-AreYaar

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

LOL...That is sweet Ritzy (I just cant seem to stop saying that, Can ILOL) ...And It iis ok...I am a fan of the story line does not mean that I will launch on every person who makes fun of it...LOL..And that was like innocent fun and I appreciaate that...I laughed too...at the end of the day they are fiction stories... a lesson hard learned after LTL and LTL 2LOL...In fact it was good taht you found humour because Gulaal track doesnot have much scope of humour it itLOL
And I value your friendship too much than fight over any show yaaara...Embarrassed
Edit: Navya??? Oh Havent watched it...but dont break your lappy for anyone yaaraLOL

chalo I'm glad u enjoyed the humor in that video. Embarrassed Navya is cool as long as I skip some scenes in it. LOL the lead couple are cute. Embarrassed The likelyhood of Navya getting butchered is quite low coz Vivek Behl the Creative Director of Star is the producer of the show. LOL So seriously I don't think they'll butcher it coz I guess a person associated with the channel is producing. Well their image is at stake here. LOL  LOL Hence my reason to watch it. LOL but time will tell...

-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Every epi of Bones is my fav. Embarrassed Though I haven't watched all of them coz I kind of forgot about the show because of those ridiculous season breaks they have and I forget when the new season will start and now I just watch it on their website. LOL thanks it's not the last epi. chalo so we have 2 more episodes.yippeee.  Dancing
Yes I do watch Navya and I saw your Things I liked on the forum but never had the chance to reply coz I don't end up watching the whole show regularly. it's just bits and pieces I watch. LOL When I read the title Things I liked and I thought it was Fivr - Things I noticed on LTL. LOL Overall, it's a nice show. Embarrassed

LOL EVERY epi of Bones is your fav?? Wow yaar...even for this season?? When most of the epis have been quite blahh?? :P haha...Anyways I toh liked this epi a lot and hope the next two are good as well :-)

LOLLL I can never try or hope to match up to Fivr's amazing TINs...I toh just make those posts cuz there isn't any sensible discussion going on in that forum otherwise so I don't know where to post my thoughts on the epis :P...yes it's a nice show despite some annoying elements like the bhabhi etc...so I'm watching it as of now for a light hearted break too :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 08 May 2011 at 10:02am

-Ritz-

Go to top