Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 13)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Thanks Srushti for beautiful update

Thanks yaara,..you come so regularly to appreciate me...Thank youBig smile

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Phir se me breaking lineTongue
LOL isiliye to naam liya tha...warna tu besharam ...na bol detiLOL
yup...you MY Chulbul *posessive muh*Big smile
why did you think I forgot you...me naming you everywhere I go and to all the people I meet on IF and you here ranting me forgot you...Confused
@ bold...ye to hona hi tha..Tu Chulbul hai..tera post bhi sab ke jaisa nahi ho sakta ..it needs to be differentLOL

Main besharam Shocked dil ke tukde hogaye Broken HeartLOL

Pata nahi...i thought u forgot me...or ignoring me Confused Tu mereko Phamous kar rahi hai Shocked
*hudd hudd dabangg* Cool

Yes i am Hatke CoolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66chithoo-Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Phir se me breaking lineTongue

Main besharam Shocked dil ke tukde hogaye Broken HeartLOL

Pata nahi...i thought u forgot me...or ignoring me Confused Tu mereko Phamous kar rahi hai Shocked
*hudd hudd dabangg* Cool

Yes i am Hatke CoolLOL
bush iradha kya hai...srush's fav spammers gang mein barthi hona hai kya...talk about the EPIOuch

mozart66-Azy-Sanely_Insane

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Ritzyyy...Hey baby how are you...so sweet ...I dont know the moment I see you I start rambling so sweet so sweetLOL tera jaado hi kucch aisa haiEmbarrassed
You liked the skulls na...thank God...I was so afraid that Shabzy will come with  her danda and allLOL
Baaji ka dimaag bhi jagdamb jagdamb ho gaya haiLOL and literally I imagined Diggu Anna when Diggu the ...took damru in his hands...actually I respect Damru a lot because it is Shivji's music instrument and could nto tolerate in his hands...you know when I was writing that...I was reminded of you since we had a talk about it few weeks back..hai na..Embarrassed
you are so right..the channel is patheticAngry spoiling each character, each moment, each memory systematicallyAngry
owww...as long as you are there to read I will do...I know am selfish to expect you to come here everyday...but cant survive here alone naOuch
Love you Ritzy...lots of hugsHug

aww u remembered me from our Diggu Ana conversation. ROFL aww that's so sweet. Embarrassed whenever I read Diggu's name, the only thing that comes to my mind is Diggu Ana. ROFL
u can expect me to comment but can't do it everytime coz I might turn insane in real. LOL Naku toh fictional character mein toh real ho. LOL LOL btw I still don't understand why Naku is mad. I'm still stuck there. Can't move just like Naku who is too busy with her chores in the basti instead of finding Dutta.  LOL Don't even talk about Baji. Dutta doesn't need enemies jab sab uske gharwale hi uske enemies hai considering none of them care to pretend to look for him. AS seems she's more glad with Baji taking over. LOL Wah re Wah Colors/PS/PH aap ki creativity sucks. Thumbs Down But they got the ratings and money matters. Story jaye badh mein. Ouch
Thanks for the update Srushti. glad u r able to bear the torture for us. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

bush iradha kya hai...srush's fav spammers gang mein barthi hona hai kya...talk about the EPIOuch

There is nothing to talk about the EPI...and i was always a spammer...and i dont think that there is much discussion on the EPI in this thread... so i hope i am not being an exception here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66chithoo-Azy--Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by chithoo

There is nothing to talk about the EPI...and i was always a spammer...and i dont think that there is much discussion on the EPI in this thread... so i hope i am not being an exception here...
ha ha chulbul pandey ko gussa aa gaya LOLLOLLOL...there is more to what i wrote bush..Wink...

srush...ok i hate this ltl2 and it is making me sick...LOLLOLLOLLOL.WinkWinkWinkWink...

mozart66-Azy--Srushti-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Ouch Srush how do you mange to watch it Wacko Wacko It's serious crap they are dishing out Dead
Take this Hug Hug Hug
So they wanna project him like a hero nw with fights nd all Dead Tu ismein bhi achchi lagti hain ?!?! Dutta himself had never told that ... He told it sooo late Only @ the time of their 1st marriage aur yeh Angry 

Why is Baaji sitting on Dutta's chair at the dining table Confused AS smiling LOL Kya dikha rahein hain yeh log LOL srsly no one is bothered abt D-N Shocked Gr8888!!!!
Keep D-N pic and then do pooja ROFL ROFL ROFL Whattt an idea sirji ... Baaji Bhaaooo Tussii gr8 ho *Take a bow* ROFL 

Precap Dead  I thought Piggu was in search of Dutta Looks like he's nt yet started his search-missionAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Wow Srushti, just saw your sig and avi... you are a Gulaal fan?Shocked  Of the Kesar-Gulaal couple wherein she married the 10 year old kid?  I never knew...lol...

hehe so am breaking the line and answering you first...
Oho that marrying the 10 year old was a sacrifice on her part to save the family...believe me I hate over dramatism and false circumstances more than anyone...but this one had a ring of truth and now the guy has grown up and Gulaal still sees him as a little kid...you would have to see to know the real story...even Anu (the other one, Reddy ..Big smile..is a fan...)

I know you dont identify..but as I said you have to see to understandSmile
And after updating for 3 days in here ...believe me I so need a good love story to compensate myselfOuch...and was trying to learn to make a avi like you guys and ended up doing Gulaal...SP has some brilliant photography in HD...could not resistEmbarrassed

I see...so many ex-LTL fans are now Kesar-Gulaal fans...niceLOL...ofcourse it's nice (and convenient)  that the guy has now grown up...potential for angsty love story...you guys enjoyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top