Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 12)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

Anyway if he sees Dutta photo with nakku then he will surely think that Nakku is married and someone's property. Kya yeh mishl ko parde ke peeche kab tak missing karte rahenge kabhi na kabhi to samne laana padega na . Dutta ke bagare sare berang lag rahe hain. Even he is not present he is still the centre point of the show. so his absence is also making  a great thing

Bang on!! ArchanaClap

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

@ blueLOL...I know you would not like to hear...LOL..and it is fine by me as long as you dont  hate me for loving the story...you should trust me enough na that I would not like something shitty and disgustingEmbarrassed and I like nice things and nice people only(basically because I like you so there should be no doubt about this na, ChulbulTongue)
@ Red...yes Pooji is my five feet wala Amitabh bacchan with a belanLOL
@ bold p.s????...you said P.SShocked and the line after PS was not funnyStern Smile...
See again I broke my line and you say I forgot youOuch

N.BTongue...you know what is funny..the time of your post is 5.24 and the time of your editing post is 5.23...tu hai hi ajeebTongueLOL

I Trust you...Embarrassed..*abb mera naam leliya hai toh bolna padega na* TongueLOL
Yes Pooji AB Senior...and me Salman err Chulbul CoolLOL
Oh ya..PS is banned Big smile And oh i thought u forgot me Ouch
Sorry Embarrassed
Bold: Hain?? Yeh kaise hua?? ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Ohhh srush dear hi teri purple wala frnd ageya to c u & ur dhamaka updateLOL i have to give it to u u made me ROFLROFLROFL u r to good to the show kudus to u 4 all this masti with ur creative humourLOL & ur fab emotions well done dear but can't read it all .  i came after so long srush i refuse 2 watch this alien show but me kya keru just came 2 c u i must say bravoClap u r too good dear! u remind me of naku dialoge (sehlegi mein) kab tek srush? ohh poor thinng u r putting up with this i just saw yest. out of curiosity & couldn't stand it 4 half a sec & i was disturbed big time. u know once the word saab was so powerful when naku said it D has to stop in his tracks no matter what!  & now this ppl they turned it into a joke they say here ur saab & naku running around saying saab Shocked ! i amAngry &Shocked kya haal kerdia 2our beloved show i feel sorry to mahi she has 2 put up with this MR opt out in a good time i fail 2 understand who is behind this uncreative show it looks like it is just running by it self like no one is in control of itLOL tanx haan 4 ur lovily update & it is good to c u!Tc dearHug

Meri purple font wali friendBig smile...Sooo Goood to see you Jorda,,,,am so missing you guys on the forum...and am so glad I made you laugh in this sick atmosphere,,,
I know you have stopped coming and came here only for me and am so thankful to you for that...\
The show is no more the LTL we saw Jorda..it is somethign else and that is all I can say...I see it everyday and I dotn feel one iota of connection with it...*sigh*
Thanks for coming yaaraHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

ohhh srush !
kikiii!!!
i didnt read a word except the starting lines oh you read the starting lines???  lol okLOL I thought you would just be scared seeing the skeletonsLOL

u know i have jnown a tanrik baba and i asked abt ur case 
and he told me that the diguu the mawali is guarded by biggest , tantrik + ek ankha wala kana jadugar knwos as Prannn Jall!
 PS is KanaShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
so iits been advised u stay away from him ,warna u will be as insane as NakuDead*sniff**sniff* me insaneCry

Mere Srush !My kikiEmbarrassed

baapa tum ko har musibat say dor rakhay ! oww thank youEmbarrassed

Btw srush awesome use of emotions ! I didnot have any comments so used the emoticonsEmbarrassed

so what we want 

love it and what AS thoosing khana moti bhens ko ek jhappat ki zarurat haiAngry

god im pissed :Xme too mega pissedAngry

Love you Kiki...for comingEmbarrassed

mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Hi Srushti Hug
thanks a lot for the update ...
LTL danger zone...lol...its a nice name for LTL 2...truly enter at your own risk...lol

lovely side comments...specially for AS ...lol

as far as naku and digus scene are concerned...as long as i dont want to comment on them...but these colors people are hell bent to mix tasha memories in this crap...how dare they use tasha serene tune on this digu Censored *screams in anger*

now dont tell me he was holding nakus wrist rather than hand just like our dutta used to do  * NO pls no * 

DUTTA...miss you sooo much Cry
wapis aa jao pls Unhappy

WardaHugHugHug
Oww you came...long time no see yaara..missed youHugHug
AS ke liye to jitna bolo utna kam haiAngry
you are right ...it would not have been so bad had they not been joining the two stories...the use of the tune was justAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Me also missing dutta very much yaara...with each epi he is just making me cry cry and cryCryCryCry

mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Srushti-

@ blueLOL...I know you would not like to hear...LOL..and it is fine by me as long as you dont  hate me for loving the story...you should trust me enough na that I would not like something shitty and disgustingEmbarrassed and I like nice things and nice people only(basically because I like you so there should be no doubt about this na, ChulbulTongue)
@ Red...yes Pooji is my five feet wala Amitabh bacchan with a belanLOL
@ bold p.s????...you said P.SShocked and the line after PS was not funnyStern Smile...
See again I broke my line and you say I forgot youOuch

N.BTongue...you know what is funny..the time of your post is 5.24 and the time of your editing post is 5.23...tu hai hi ajeebTongueLOL

I Trust you...Embarrassed..*abb mera naam leliya hai toh bolna padega na* TongueLOL
Yes Pooji AB Senior...and me Salman err Chulbul CoolLOL
Oh ya..PS is banned Big smile And oh i thought u forgot me Ouch
Sorry Embarrassed
Bold: Hain?? Yeh kaise hua?? ConfusedLOL

Phir se me breaking lineTongue
LOL isiliye to naam liya tha...warna tu besharam ...na bol detiLOL
yup...you MY Chulbul *posessive muh*Big smile
why did you think I forgot you...me naming you everywhere I go and to all the people I meet on IF and you here ranting me forgot you...Confused
@ bold...ye to hona hi tha..Tu Chulbul hai..tera post bhi sab ke jaisa nahi ho sakta ..it needs to be differentLOL

mozart66Sanely_Insane

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Hey Shrushti,

Loved the introduction in greenBig smile

TC

Hi IvyBig smile
Thanks yaara...am sooo glad you liked it..because I am seriously losing all my humour in thisOuch
you too...Take careBig smile

mozart66ivy_11

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laraab

Originally posted by arcghan

Anyway if he sees Dutta photo with nakku then he will surely think that Nakku is married and someone's property.
Digamber is just a dumb character. He already knows that she's married. Every sane person would know that if they see a photo where a girl in a sari is hugging a man. And if he looked closer he would've seen her mangalsutra. Nakusha lost her memory and Dutta is the only thing she remembers. She said saab SO many times. He should know it by now that he is very important for Naku. She wouldn't cry for him otherwise, huh? He KNOWS it and he's still looking at her with so much 'love' in his eyes and he is still holding her wrist , her hand and tomorrow they will hug each other. Nakusha is mad, but Digambar isn't so he should be searching for Dutta instead of romancing a married mentally challenged girl.

you are right Diggu is an idiot who is not ready to use his brains, that is if he has anyAngry

mozart66

Go to top