Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 11)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Everyone should learn,how to make crap tolerable? from you.ClapClapStar

No comments for the episod.Angry

Hi Minaxi...Thank you ...as I always say..for coming just for me and encouraging meEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow-----

Nakku hugs dingu..?OuchOuchOuch
yeh padne say pehle mein andhi kyun nahi ho gai... uss gande,badbudar gunde ko hug..yucks
aakhir yeh ho kiya raha hai...?
after this crap,CVs k sudherne ka khayal humme dil say nikal dena chaiye..better 4 us

Meoowww!!! why dont I know your nameConfusedLOL
Tell me right nowEmbarrassed
and why do you want to be andhi for their sins..it is they who need to go blind and search for a n audience like them..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

My Sweetie-pie Srushti!!!

Your emoticons express your inner turmoil so very well! Your songs and blue comments are superb as usual!! But I am kinda sensing that your comments too are reducing slowly. Slowly this LTL2 sabki bolti bandh karte jaa raha hai.

LTL2 has been stealing all the scenes, music, lovely memories of LTL1 turning them into unbearable torture. Now the tears too don't come. They have stopped, dried bringing in the drought of good feelings. Kya kare. When will these people understand what they are doing to us yaar? Are they even human beings? How can they treat us like this? Bunch of perverts indeed. Everytime they pick up a beautiful piece of LTL1 and smash it, trample it under their feet and mock us in our faces. We really are a tortured audience. God save us (I think he is too busy fulfilling the wishes of these perverts at the channel).

Oww...My steady rock ManjuEmbarrassed
you sensed it right..and that is because you know me so well...that is why am posting emoticons.. because dont knwo what to commentOuch..
You are right..the tears are not coming..they have just dried and it now just another day and another show for us...
They are not going to understand Manju...They are a bunch of perverts as you said, and sadistic people...They have not only destroyed a story line but are systematically killing all our memories too...Cry
Thank you re Manju...as I am telling you the umpteenth time...that you guys are there and that is what makes me going...otherwise I would have just been too broken to see this nonsense thrice a weekCry

mnx12mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

thanks for update

but they should use some others tricks so that i won't get angry by reading that naku hugs piggu and piggu says that she looks good in black also as they dialogues are of mishal

Ranjha...Thank you yaara for coming and commenting..
They have absolutely no shame and are just sick people...it is all I can sayOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Let me be little +ve, at PN they are going to have Satyanarayan puja, keeping D & N's photo & pray for them, something about them  will be shown  during or after puja. After going to temple on 28th March, D & N,had dissappeared, may be this puja can show some sign  of who is returning back or how, where they are right now, I do expect some movement.Smile

ya ..I also felt so and Thank God for your positivity...Hope your hope furctifies because me losing my hope fastLOL

mnx12mozart66

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Btw, nice avi and siggy Big smileThumbs Up
On a second thought...you are  Gualal Fan??Shocked

hahahaha ...you too are surprised...Anu..(nureat) also asked me the same) and the other Anu (reddy is a fan tooLOL) funny na..one anu hates and the other loves the show...yes...and am loving the track right now...it is something you have to see to understand..it is not about Gulaal marrying a 10 year old who has now grown up..it is a bit different.. I will tell you later...(that is if you want to hear...LOL)..but I was wanting to make a siggy and the first one I could make was this one...SP uses HD quality na...so had some wonderful shots even with my dumb softwareLOL..
thank you re chulbul...dekh tune phir se line tudwa diLOL...and you liked my name...haww thank you ..in fact yesterday missed you a lot as was searching how to post the avatar and was mandraoing in the avatar and siggie forum and came across one Bushy tooEmbarrassed
LOL...i know Anu(nureat) doesn't like this show LOL
Please...no i dont want to know the story LOL...
@Bold: Aww u came across a Bushy?? Embarrassed That wasn't me TongueLOL
@Red: Borrowing Pooji's line here LOL Hum jahan khade hojate hain..Line wahin se shuru hojati hai Cool

P.S. U missed me?? Shocked I thought u forgot me wayyy back...LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 08 May 2011 at 5:53am

mozart66-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks Srushti!

I wonder how the ratings improvedErmm
I think I will go with Priya's answer here RosaLOL

sub_rosamozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Btw, nice avi and siggy Big smileThumbs Up
On a second thought...you are  Gualal Fan??Shocked

hahahaha ...you too are surprised...Anu..(nureat) also asked me the same) and the other Anu (reddy is a fan tooLOL) funny na..one anu hates and the other loves the show...yes...and am loving the track right now...it is something you have to see to understand..it is not about Gulaal marrying a 10 year old who has now grown up..it is a bit different.. I will tell you later...(that is if you want to hear...LOL)..but I was wanting to make a siggy and the first one I could make was this one...SP uses HD quality na...so had some wonderful shots even with my dumb softwareLOL..
thank you re chulbul...dekh tune phir se line tudwa diLOL...and you liked my name...haww thank you ..in fact yesterday missed you a lot as was searching how to post the avatar and was mandraoing in the avatar and siggie forum and came across one Bushy tooEmbarrassed
LOL...i know Anu(nureat) doesn't like this show LOL
Please...no i dont want to know the story LOL...
@Bold: Aww u came across a Bushy?? Embarrassed That wasn't me TongueLOL
@Red: Borrowing Pooji's line here LOL Hum jahan khade hojate hain..Line wahin se shuru hojati hai Cool

P.S. U missed me?? Shocked I thought u forgot me wayyy back...LOL

@ blueOuchOuchOuchLOL...I know you would not like to hear...LOL..and it is fine by me as long as you dont  hate me for loving the story...you should trust me enough na that I would not like something shitty and disgustingEmbarrassed and I like nice things and nice people only(basically because I like you so there should be no doubt about this na, ChulbulTongue)
@ Red...yes Pooji is my five feet wala Amitabh bacchan with a belanLOL
@ bold p.s????...you said P.SShocked and the line after PS was not funnyStern Smile...
See again I broke my line and you say I forgot youOuch

N.BTongue...you know what is funny..the time of your post is 5.24 and the time of your editing post is 5.23...tu hai hi ajeebTongueLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 08 May 2011 at 6:02am

mozart66Sanely_Insane

Go to top