Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 10)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
omg ..shrushti ..wat an update ...so expressive n all those comments by u LOL...actually made me laugh over a sad epi...n oh all those emoticons ...no words ...for u ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Today's precap was really unbearable. Atleast earlier when she held his hands, there was a fight or goons chasing her kind of situation, so i thought it was OK. But in the precap, she is not in any kind of danger, then why is nakku getting emotional and hugging him? It's completely unacceptable.

What are they doing? Don't they have to show dutta dead atleast to the viewers,  if they want viewers to accept digu LS. How do they expect viewers to accept a married girl getting close to someone else? Even if they show him dead, the CVs can always bring dutta back, whenever they want.

AS was smiling and having her food till baaji talked about Tasha. I was like has she forgotten that she had a son and a DIL. It is pathetic.

Hi Selvi...yes the precap made me all sick..so much that I ran to another forumLOL
The hug also has reasons...but they dont justify this mad track...it is incomprehensible...she never hugged Dutta until like 8 months..and that too ..it was Dutta who hugged her...this is all so weirdConfused
AS is an idiot who was thunsofying while her son was lying dead to the world somewhere and her DIL mad to the world

Hopeless hopeless peopleAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66arunima_LUIT

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Btw, nice avi and siggy Big smileThumbs Up
On a second thought...you are  Gualal Fan??Shocked
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

AngryAngryAngryNakku hugs himAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryNakku hugs himAngryAngryAngry.

haiii nakku don't try to be over smart ok.AngryAngry isska matab tu DSP ke sath natak kar rahi thi aur o suresh thik hi kahe raha tha tu to chaloo type ki nikli reee.D'ohhaeee haeee haeeeD'ohD'oh

pehele digambar ko bhai bol naku, digambar ke hath pakad na hai naa? thik hai uska hath pakad aur bol digu bhaiya mujhe saab ke pass jana hai, mujhe saab ke pass le ke chal jaldi haan.

RitunnnBig smile...aap aa gaye hume bohot accha laga...I just love your hindiEmbarrassed
and Nakku hugs him is the most hated line since past two days...Gosh what have they done to his serial naAngry...
Diggu ko bhaiyaROFLROFLROFLROFL too good re RitunROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosharunima_LUITivy_11

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Btw, nice avi and siggy Big smileThumbs Up
On a second thought...you are  Gualal Fan??Shocked

hahahaha ...you too are surprised...Anu..(nureat) also asked me the same) and the other Anu (reddy is a fan tooLOL) funny na..one anu hates and the other loves the show...yes...and am loving the track right now...it is something you have to see to understand..it is not about Gulaal marrying a 10 year old who has now grown up..it is a bit different.. I will tell you later...(that is if you want to hear...LOL)..but I was wanting to make a siggy and the first one I could make was this one...SP uses HD quality na...so had some wonderful shots even with my dumb softwareLOL..
thank you re chulbul...dekh tune phir se line tudwa diLOL...and you liked my name...haww thank you ..in fact yesterday missed you a lot as was searching how to post the avatar and was mandraoing in the avatar and siggie forum and came across one Bushy tooEmbarrassed

Sanely_Insane

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

omg ..shrushti ..wat an update ...so expressive n all those comments by u LOL...actually made me laugh over a sad epi...n oh all those emoticons ...no words ...for u Clap

LOL today am breaking all the lines...generally go comment to comment to answer..but today seems to be an exception...but had to come as saw you online and thank you for this bright comment..am glad you loved it Arunima...saw you for the first time in WU...am so glad people come even in this morose atmosphere to comment...
Thank you yaara...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66arunima_LUIT

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

I think the story is going in a Sadma way. Actually she so lost for Dutta that she herself does not know what to do. may be due to comfort level she might have hugged Diggu. But that does not mean that she loves diggu . She loves Dutta only and will love Dutta only from the eternity of the heart. She might take him as a good friend but not lover. Haan diggu can fall for her but not nakku . But if once dutta comes in and Nakusha regains consciousness then she will forget that person her memory will be lost again for Diggu 

Hi Archana..hope have got your name rightEmbarrassed...If not please correct me...
Hope what you are thinking is true and that should be so...seeing Nakku's character...and hope CVs understand that fact and dont stampede over her character anymoreOuch
Thanks yaara for the commentEmbarrassed

mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Srushti...u poor poor thing...teri pyaari aankhon ko kya kya jhelna pardta hai re? AS,baaji ka assasination,NS ka black and white act and the sexiest man on earth ka catwalk...and also nakku ka whoozy mad act...my ardent sympatyhies...here's hug for u...waise tere Smilies are too good yaa.

Shilpiii!!!! owww...meri pyaari aankhenEmbarrassed so swweet re Shilpi...but now my aankhen have gone bhengi seeing all this nonsens...
AS Angry...BaajiCryCryCry and NSDeadDeadDeadDead and the HH that is the handsome hunk ki to baat hi mat kar...Nakku has gone just bonkers..nothing left..not even skeletons of the LTL we had seen long back...Ouch
Thank you for the hug yaara...thanks for coming an encouraging meBig smile

mozart66

Go to top