Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

Ohhh srush dear hi teri purple wala frnd ageya to c u & ur dhamaka update😆 i have to give it to u u made me 🤣🤣🤣 u r to good to the show kudus to u 4 all this masti with ur creative humour😆 & ur fab emotions well done dear but can't read it all .  i came after so long srush i refuse 2 watch this alien show but me kya keru just came 2 c u i must say bravo👏 u r too good dear! u remind me of naku dialoge (sehlegi mein) kab tek srush? ohh poor thinng u r putting up with this i just saw yest. out of curiosity & couldn't stand it 4 half a sec & i was disturbed big time. u know once the word saab was so powerful when naku said it D has to stop in his tracks no matter what!  & now this ppl they turned it into a joke they say here ur saab & naku running around saying saab 😲 ! i am😡 &😲 kya haal kerdia 2our beloved show i feel sorry to mahi she has 2 put up with this MR opt out in a good time i fail 2 understand who is behind this uncreative show it looks like it is just running by it self like no one is in control of it😆 tanx haan 4 ur lovily update & it is good to c u!Tc dear🤗

Meri purple font wali friend😃...Sooo Goood to see you Jorda,,,,am so missing you guys on the forum...and am so glad I made you laugh in this sick atmosphere,,,
I know you have stopped coming and came here only for me and am so thankful to you for that...\
The show is no more the LTL we saw Jorda..it is somethign else and that is all I can say...I see it everyday and I dotn feel one iota of connection with it...*sigh*
Thanks for coming yaara🤗🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

ohhh srush !

kikiii!!!
i didnt read a word except the starting lines oh you read the starting lines???  lol ok😆 I thought you would just be scared seeing the skeletons😆

u know i have jnown a tanrik baba and i asked abt ur case 
and he told me that the diguu the mawali is guarded by biggest , tantrik + ek ankha wala kana jadugar knwos as Prannn Jall!
 PS is Kana😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
so iits been advised u stay away from him ,warna u will be as insane as Naku🤢*sniff**sniff* me insane😭

Mere Srush !My kiki😳

baapa tum ko har musibat say dor rakhay ! oww thank you😳

Btw srush awesome use of emotions ! I didnot have any comments so used the emoticons😳

so what we want 

love it and what AS thoosing khana moti bhens ko ek jhappat ki zarurat hai😡

god im pissed :Xme too mega pissed😡

Love you Kiki...for coming😳

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi Srushti 🤗

thanks a lot for the update ...
LTL danger zone...lol...its a nice name for LTL 2...truly enter at your own risk...lol

lovely side comments...specially for AS ...lol

as far as naku and digus scene are concerned...as long as i dont want to comment on them...but these colors people are hell bent to mix tasha memories in this crap...how dare they use tasha serene tune on this digu 🤬 *screams in anger*

now dont tell me he was holding nakus wrist rather than hand just like our dutta used to do  * NO pls no * 

DUTTA...miss you sooo much 😭
wapis aa jao pls 😔

Warda🤗🤗🤗
Oww you came...long time no see yaara..missed you🤗🤗
AS ke liye to jitna bolo utna kam hai😡
you are right ...it would not have been so bad had they not been joining the two stories...the use of the tune was just😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Me also missing dutta very much yaara...with each epi he is just making me cry cry and cry😭😭😭
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I Trust you...😳..*abb mera naam leliya hai toh bolna padega na* 😛😆
Yes Pooji AB Senior...and me Salman err Chulbul 😎😆
Oh ya..PS is banned 😃 And oh i thought u forgot me 
Sorry 😳
Bold: Hain?? Yeh kaise hua?? 😕😆

Phir se me breaking line😛
LOL isiliye to naam liya tha...warna tu besharam ...na bol deti😆
yup...you MY Chulbul *posessive muh*😃
why did you think I forgot you...me naming you everywhere I go and to all the people I meet on IF and you here ranting me forgot you...😕
@ bold...ye to hona hi tha..Tu Chulbul hai..tera post bhi sab ke jaisa nahi ho sakta ..it needs to be different😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hey Shrushti,

Loved the introduction in green😃

TC

Hi Ivy😃
Thanks yaara...am sooo glad you liked it..because I am seriously losing all my humour in this
you too...Take care😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laraab

Digamber is just a dumb character. He already knows that she's married. Every sane person would know that if they see a photo where a girl in a sari is hugging a man. And if he looked closer he would've seen her mangalsutra. Nakusha lost her memory and Dutta is the only thing she remembers. She said saab SO many times. He should know it by now that he is very important for Naku. She wouldn't cry for him otherwise, huh? He KNOWS it and he's still looking at her with so much 'love' in his eyes and he is still holding her wrist , her hand and tomorrow they will hug each other. Nakusha is mad, but Digambar isn't so he should be searching for Dutta instead of romancing a married mentally challenged girl.

you are right Diggu is an idiot who is not ready to use his brains, that is if he has any😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Thanks Srushti for beautiful update

Thanks yaara,..you come so regularly to appreciate me...Thank you😃
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Phir se me breaking line😛
LOL isiliye to naam liya tha...warna tu besharam ...na bol deti😆
yup...you MY Chulbul *posessive muh*😃
why did you think I forgot you...me naming you everywhere I go and to all the people I meet on IF and you here ranting me forgot you...😕
@ bold...ye to hona hi tha..Tu Chulbul hai..tera post bhi sab ke jaisa nahi ho sakta ..it needs to be different😆

Main besharam 😲 dil ke tukde hogaye 🥺😆

Pata nahi...i thought u forgot me...or ignoring me 😕 Tu mereko Phamous kar rahi hai 😲
*hudd hudd dabangg* 😎

Yes i am Hatke 😎😆
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Main besharam 😲 dil ke tukde hogaye 🥺😆

Pata nahi...i thought u forgot me...or ignoring me 😕 Tu mereko Phamous kar rahi hai 😲
*hudd hudd dabangg* 😎

Yes i am Hatke 😎😆

bush iradha kya hai...srush's fav spammers gang mein barthi hona hai kya...talk about the EPI
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ritzyyy...Hey baby how are you...so sweet ...I dont know the moment I see you I start rambling so sweet so sweet😆 tera jaado hi kucch aisa hai😳
You liked the skulls na...thank God...I was so afraid that Shabzy will come with  her danda and all😆
Baaji ka dimaag bhi jagdamb jagdamb ho gaya hai😆 and literally I imagined Diggu Anna when Diggu the ...took damru in his hands...actually I respect Damru a lot because it is Shivji's music instrument and could nto tolerate in his hands...you know when I was writing that...I was reminded of you since we had a talk about it few weeks back..hai na..😳
you are so right..the channel is pathetic😡 spoiling each character, each moment, each memory systematically😡
owww...as long as you are there to read I will do...I know am selfish to expect you to come here everyday...but cant survive here alone na
Love you Ritzy...lots of hugs🤗

aww u remembered me from our Diggu Ana conversation. 🤣 aww that's so sweet. 😳 whenever I read Diggu's name, the only thing that comes to my mind is Diggu Ana. 🤣
u can expect me to comment but can't do it everytime coz I might turn insane in real. 😆 Naku toh fictional character mein toh real ho. 😆 😆 btw I still don't understand why Naku is mad. I'm still stuck there. Can't move just like Naku who is too busy with her chores in the basti instead of finding Dutta.  😆 Don't even talk about Baji. Dutta doesn't need enemies jab sab uske gharwale hi uske enemies hai considering none of them care to pretend to look for him. AS seems she's more glad with Baji taking over. 😆 Wah re Wah Colors/PS/PH aap ki creativity sucks. 👎🏼 But they got the ratings and money matters. Story jaye badh mein.
Thanks for the update Srushti. glad u r able to bear the torture for us. 🤗