Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Everyone should learn,how to make crap tolerable? from you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

No comments for the episod.๐Ÿ˜ก

Hi Minaxi...Thank you ...as I always say..for coming just for me and encouraging me๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow-----

Nakku hugs dingu..?

yeh padne say pehle mein andhi kyun nahi ho gai... uss gande,badbudar gunde ko hug..yucks
aakhir yeh ho kiya raha hai...?
after this crap,CVs k sudherne ka khayal humme dil say nikal dena chaiye..better 4 us

Meoowww!!! why dont I know your name๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Tell me right now๐Ÿ˜ณ
and why do you want to be andhi for their sins..it is they who need to go blind and search for a n audience like them..๐Ÿ˜ก

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

My Sweetie-pie Srushti!!!

Your emoticons express your inner turmoil so very well! Your songs and blue comments are superb as usual!! But I am kinda sensing that your comments too are reducing slowly. Slowly this LTL2 sabki bolti bandh karte jaa raha hai.

LTL2 has been stealing all the scenes, music, lovely memories of LTL1 turning them into unbearable torture. Now the tears too don't come. They have stopped, dried bringing in the drought of good feelings. Kya kare. When will these people understand what they are doing to us yaar? Are they even human beings? How can they treat us like this? Bunch of perverts indeed. Everytime they pick up a beautiful piece of LTL1 and smash it, trample it under their feet and mock us in our faces. We really are a tortured audience. God save us (I think he is too busy fulfilling the wishes of these perverts at the channel).

Oww...My steady rock Manju๐Ÿ˜ณ
you sensed it right..and that is because you know me so well...that is why am posting emoticons.. because dont knwo what to comment..
You are right..the tears are not coming..they have just dried and it now just another day and another show for us...
They are not going to understand Manju...They are a bunch of perverts as you said, and sadistic people...They have not only destroyed a story line but are systematically killing all our memories too...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you re Manju...as I am telling you the umpteenth time...that you guys are there and that is what makes me going...otherwise I would have just been too broken to see this nonsense thrice a week๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks for update

but they should use some others tricks so that i won't get angry by reading that naku hugs piggu and piggu says that she looks good in black also as they dialogues are of mishal

Ranjha...Thank you yaara for coming and commenting..
They have absolutely no shame and are just sick people...it is all I can say
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Let me be little +ve, at PN they are going to have Satyanarayan puja, keeping D & N's photo & pray for them, something about them  will be shown  during or after puja. After going to temple on 28th March, D & N,had dissappeared, may be this puja can show some sign  of who is returning back or how, where they are right now, I do expect some movement.๐Ÿ˜Š

ya ..I also felt so and Thank God for your positivity...Hope your hope furctifies because me losing my hope fast๐Ÿ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

hahahaha ...you too are surprised...Anu..(nureat) also asked me the same) and the other Anu (reddy is a fan too๐Ÿ˜†) funny na..one anu hates and the other loves the show...yes...and am loving the track right now...it is something you have to see to understand..it is not about Gulaal marrying a 10 year old who has now grown up..it is a bit different.. I will tell you later...(that is if you want to hear...๐Ÿ˜†)..but I was wanting to make a siggy and the first one I could make was this one...SP uses HD quality na...so had some wonderful shots even with my dumb software๐Ÿ˜†..
thank you re chulbul...dekh tune phir se line tudwa di๐Ÿ˜†...and you liked my name...haww thank you ..in fact yesterday missed you a lot as was searching how to post the avatar and was mandraoing in the avatar and siggie forum and came across one Bushy too๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL...i know Anu(nureat) doesn't like this show ๐Ÿ˜†
Please...no i dont want to know the story ๐Ÿ˜†...
@Bold: Aww u came across a Bushy?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ That wasn't me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
@Red: Borrowing Pooji's line here ๐Ÿ˜† Hum jahan khade hojate hain..Line wahin se shuru hojati hai ๐Ÿ˜Ž

P.S. U missed me?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought u forgot me wayyy back...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Thanks Srushti!

I wonder how the ratings improved๐Ÿค”

I think I will go with Priya's answer here Rosa๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

LOL...i know Anu(nureat) doesn't like this show ๐Ÿ˜†
Please...no i dont want to know the story ๐Ÿ˜†...
@Bold: Aww u came across a Bushy?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ That wasn't me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
@Red: Borrowing Pooji's line here ๐Ÿ˜† Hum jahan khade hojate hain..Line wahin se shuru hojati hai ๐Ÿ˜Ž

P.S. U missed me?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought u forgot me wayyy back...๐Ÿ˜†

@ blue๐Ÿ˜†...I know you would not like to hear...๐Ÿ˜†..and it is fine by me as long as you dont  hate me for loving the story...you should trust me enough na that I would not like something shitty and disgusting๐Ÿ˜ณ and I like nice things and nice people only(basically because I like you so there should be no doubt about this na, Chulbul๐Ÿ˜›)
@ Red...yes Pooji is my five feet wala Amitabh bacchan with a belan๐Ÿ˜†
@ bold p.s????...you said P.S๐Ÿ˜ฒ and the line after PS was not funny๐Ÿ˜ณ...
See again I broke my line and you say I forgot you

N.B๐Ÿ˜›...you know what is funny..the time of your post is 5.24 and the time of your editing post is 5.23...tu hai hi ajeeb๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcghan

Anyway if he sees Dutta photo with nakku then he will surely think that Nakku is married and someone's property. Kya yeh mishl ko parde ke peeche kab tak missing karte rahenge kabhi na kabhi to samne laana padega na . Dutta ke bagare sare berang lag rahe hain. Even he is not present he is still the centre point of the show. so his absence is also making  a great thing

Bang on!! Archana๐Ÿ‘

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

@ blue๐Ÿ˜†...I know you would not like to hear...๐Ÿ˜†..and it is fine by me as long as you dont  hate me for loving the story...you should trust me enough na that I would not like something shitty and disgusting๐Ÿ˜ณ and I like nice things and nice people only(basically because I like you so there should be no doubt about this na, Chulbul๐Ÿ˜›)
@ Red...yes Pooji is my five feet wala Amitabh bacchan with a belan๐Ÿ˜†
@ bold p.s????...you said P.S๐Ÿ˜ฒ and the line after PS was not funny๐Ÿ˜ณ...
See again I broke my line and you say I forgot you

N.B๐Ÿ˜›...you know what is funny..the time of your post is 5.24 and the time of your editing post is 5.23...tu hai hi ajeeb๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I Trust you...๐Ÿ˜ณ..*abb mera naam leliya hai toh bolna padega na* ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Yes Pooji AB Senior...and me Salman err Chulbul ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†
Oh ya..PS is banned ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And oh i thought u forgot me 
Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bold: Hain?? Yeh kaise hua?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†