Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prncz

hi Srush ,,,,swriee for being late,, .  lovely update as usual only the cmmtns in blue and green and thse wonderfull emotions 😉 speicllay skalluoye...you not late,...me super duper late kaise hai mera Petuuu😃

.aww .. Kitna torturous hai na ,,yeh dekhna,,  🤗meri taraf se ek bada hugoye Hug😃...me so desperate for that🤗🤗

may b jisne ltl pehle nahin dekhi may see it as a new show ,, it is not our LTL yaara...it is some other story with the same named herione..that is it

but those who have seen ltl 1 wil never be able to digest this.. ...I wish I had never had seen that one...less heart break

using the sme bg music linked to our chresished images OMG i curse Color every time i hear this salaa...that was the worst they could do..why are they being so sadist I dont understand😡

why oh why they had to do this ,,btu i am not gonna eb deprssed any more , ,It is heartbreaking😭

wE shall see MR soon miraculously in ltl if not then in another show  i will not loose hope...Owww. yaara thank God for your optimism😃

so diggu shown as a saviour for a damsel in distress..once again ... and now is feeling musshy wooshy for nakku and Diggu🤢 dont even get me started on the HH🤢

she is learing to trust him and is getting close to him,,how can she hug  him,,she was never demonstrative earlier , so in her madness ,,her character also changes ??everything changes...

Bajji still  remembers them  and is keepign their photo in pooja ,,so sweet na😳

AS happy bajji taking responsibilty and more happy bcox NS cmng for pooja  🤣
 haaa ab Baaji ko kya pata usne kitna bada kaam kiya do lovers ko milane ka🤣🤣🤣
thnks for update ,,shrush luv ya 😳 love ya too re my dear petu🤗🤗

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Those circling skulls are damn hilarious. 

Thank u Srushti for adding it on my request. those skulls made my day. 😃
the show is really pathetic. what the hell is Baji talking about? His best friend, brother Dutta is missing and he wants Patilwadi to be decorated. 🤬 Are u serious Baji? what the hell is wrong with him?
OMG Mrs. Tendulkar wala Diggu Ana. 🤣 Kya comparison ki hai Diggu ki. 🤣🤣🤣

Wow the precap must have gotten everyone so excited. Yuck. 
This is totally sick and I'm throwing up on your post the 2nd time. so sorry but this is disgusting. Naku is so NOT mad. They are just making her stay in the new found basti so that Diggu falls in love with her and she will just settle there. Anyway Dutta ka kya hai. woh kal tha, Diggu aaj hai aur Kal pata nehi kaun hoga. 🤢  This channel is pathetic.

Sadly the dumb Indian audience loves this track and hence Srush u will have to continue with this torture for us. 😔
Thanks a lot for the update. feel so sorry for u but I just love the emos u use. Totally brightens up my day.

Ritzyyy...Hey baby how are you...so sweet ...I dont know the moment I see you I start rambling so sweet so sweet😆 tera jaado hi kucch aisa hai😳
You liked the skulls na...thank God...I was so afraid that Shabzy will come with  her danda and all😆
Baaji ka dimaag bhi jagdamb jagdamb ho gaya hai😆 and literally I imagined Diggu Anna when Diggu the ...took damru in his hands...actually I respect Damru a lot because it is Shivji's music instrument and could nto tolerate in his hands...you know when I was writing that...I was reminded of you since we had a talk about it few weeks back..hai na..😳
you are so right..the channel is pathetic😡 spoiling each character, each moment, each memory systematically😡
owww...as long as you are there to read I will do...I know am selfish to expect you to come here everyday...but cant survive here alone na
Love you Ritzy...lots of hugs🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

Shruthi thanks for updating and taking this torture,I am a silent reader some times but today commenting since with the precap no use of checking written update also😭😭,what they are making out of nakuu bye

Hi Spandana...I know  you read it...I see your 'Likes; sometimes😃
owww...you wont be reading anymore...I understand and thanks for the comments yaara😃
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

res😭
All of us will enter and comment, inspite of your warning, just for you srush for we cannot allow you to be alone in this horrendous world of LTL2...ya...you met danger face to face because of me na😳 so sweet re Shaitangel😆
ok now what happened on this epi...srush's HH walks out of a car and says "if u ever look at this girl even with closed eyes"...Question Mark
 dont even try to find logic..you wont find it even if you take Pooji's MG to find it😆
there was a time when a blind dutta seated nakku on a stone and told her "your presence will even light up the dark roads, for that is my faith in you" Love Gazein JMM2...it was so poetic inspite of the irony...and now we have this frozenFrozenexpression wala being given these "one line wonders" just to make him look macho...You Suck
owww...dont remind me of that epi..I had done that update and was so whoosy whoosy when she had jerked forward and he had put the hand on his heart ...owww those days...when I actually loved updating
agar is piggu ne jaldi he apna bakwas bandh nahi kiya to very soon he will become shark feed...yep the forum girls will cut him up and feed the sharks along with an antigen as we care about the poor sharks...
na...shark is a extinct mammal re Viji..we cannot take that risk...how about throwing him to wolves...they are never exticnt😛

Next scene, patilwadi...dining table...ooohhh baaji...u are sitting in D's chair but not thinking like him...satyanarayan puja...with leela and suds...AS happy...NS invited...Pulling My Hair Out...oh u poor thing what have they done to you...ok atleast u remembered to put a photo of tasha in there...PhewNS invited 😆...and your surprised😲 what is so surprising...he is supposed to be invited ...he is after all the AS ka NS na😛...baaji remembering Tasha doing puja brought a lump in my throat

Next Diggu and nakku ...now u know why i reserved my spot with tears...how can they use ma dha pa ga sa...No...ya I got that...that was so cruel of them na..why are they doing this...they are ruining the story ...but worse than that they are ruining the beautiful memories too😭😭😭😭😭 hell they are capable of anything...Mean...u have made us cry but we will have the last laugh when it is curtains for your dreadful showLoser        LOSER! big big LOSERS!!!!

Srush dear i am not even going to comment on the last scene and precap...Sad...do me a favour and please don't update monday's epi...i want to stay as far away from it as possible......oww..Viji...I cant escape na..or somebody else will have to do it...and dont go through the torture for me yaara...just post like without reading it...and I know you have come and am happy for that

also i don't want you to endear the pain...🤗
 owww...shaitangel..you made me cry😭...so love you guys🤗🤗🤗🤗

Whatif22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcghan

Anyway if he sees Dutta photo with nakku then he will surely think that Nakku is married and someone's property.

Digamber is just a dumb character. He already knows that she's married. Every sane person would know that if they see a photo where a girl in a sari is hugging a man. And if he looked closer he would've seen her mangalsutra. Nakusha lost her memory and Dutta is the only thing she remembers. She said saab SO many times. He should know it by now that he is very important for Naku. She wouldn't cry for him otherwise, huh? He KNOWS it and he's still looking at her with so much 'love' in his eyes and he is still holding her wrist , her hand and tomorrow they will hug each other. Nakusha is mad, but Digambar isn't so he should be searching for Dutta instead of romancing a married mentally challenged girl.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is getting DISGUSTING by each passing day...🤢

That was my comment on the highly retarded person's crappiest show LTL2 😆
They SUCK...👎🏼😆
Thanx for the update Shrushti 😃
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

This is getting DISGUSTING by each passing day...🤢

That was my comment on the highly retarded person's crappiest show LTL2 😆
They SUCK...👎🏼😆
Thanx for the update Shrushti 😃

LO! me again breaking line in replying you re Chulbul...but you calling me Srushti😲😲😲😲😲😲
*faints like AS*
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

LO! me again breaking line in replying you re Chulbul...but you calling me Srushti😲
*faints like AS*

Hawww... i saw the meaning of ur name and it was good...so i thought of calling u srushti...itna accha naam hai tera...😳
Ok no Srushti...only Sushy 😃
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

mine😭

Edited-

Mai be agayi!!!😛aaja meri BBM...tere bin suna mera BB and foursome too😭

Entering itself what am I seeing!!what did you see

DO NOT ENTER!!!!!😲ya...I  wish you would not have to enter and endure teh torture with me na😳

But pirbe may agayi, hum mana karne ki bath be mai agayi n now see what has happened to me!!! 😭Duttaaa!!! 😭Wahhh!!owww. ..you came because of me na...so sweet re BBm...love you😳

Kyu kyu kyu!!!😕 *sniff**sniff*kyun?? because of some  ^$&^%&%& 😡

Koi pandith koi baba nahi ayega na srush, wo be is toture update thum likne deki tho bag ke chali jathi hu!! My poor srush!!! Now I don't have tears to cry for u!! all the tears katham!! *sniff* I know koi nahi aaya ...mujhe bachane...*sniff**sniff*

Yes me too wondering who is watching this crap ha, seriously!!😕 I sow another post mentioning the TRP has increased!! Have they bribed them!!😡 And did u check out that post which showed how the TRP is calculated!! After seeing that I wont br too surprised though!! Anyway who cares, now this is not my show , my show was ended on 28th March with Tasha living Happily ever after!! the trp is increased because Colors had free tvs and channel subscription sponosored to every employee and people below povery level and that channel package has only colors in it...samjhi ..business sense...classic isnt it😡

Ya srush I too have noticed, when ever u come to update, u get the grand welcome from that ever handsome catwalk hero na!!!🤢 wake me thumara kismath bohoth karab he these days!!! bohut bohut kharab hai *puts her head on azy's shoulder to cry* ...wahhh!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

If someone drags a girl or for that matter even a dog or anything, y does he have to put his head through the window 1st!!! I mean isn't he has to open the door n then push in what ever he was dragging with him na!!! CV"s kya logic!!! All to give that cardboard hero a grand ENTRY!!! So he kicks his on the face n *THADA* the door opens and the hero out!! That was one fnny thing re Azy...he was as if putting his head inside and telling Diggu...LE mer thobda!! ab laat maar🤣

Gundas dancing!!! Did I read it right???!!!!😲ya...smileys acche the na🤣🤣

But ur emotion is superb!!!😆have learnt it from you..thank you re azy🤣

Ohhh he can see from closed eyes too!!! 😲Ohh Nakku u better be careful!! Wonder what else he can do!!😕 may be he can jump himself from the 10th floor also...God bless that moment😛

I don't know weather he gonna feed that fellow to shark but defo if this continues this rate I aam goona do this to him!!! Srush thum kaha se lathi hu these emotions!! Too good yaara!!! told you na...i have learnt this emoticon finding from you😃

Ya thu pi ja uska koon ,glass from srush n bites from me!! U can have a party!!!  arre bites kaha...I will sponsor him a full gujju thaali..with 21 items and 5 course lunch and 8 course dinner if he does that..😆

Baaji sits in Dutta's CHAIR!!!! Ohhh what r they doing to baaji character!!!what they have done to every other character...they are killing it

I am getting a v bad feeling that baaji's end too nearing!! Good in a way, we r getting more n more reasons to not to watch this crap!!! all the good things saying bye bye😭

Yes, but srush if AS jumps to the pond I am 100% sure she will not imearge from sea like nakku!!! Kyunki uska weight will take a deep under na!! how can she float!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Azy that was excellent...Dariya ka saara paani baahar aa jayega when she splashes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ye lo these ppl want to celebrate when 2 of their family members r missing for days!! Seriously NO COMMENTS!!! taht was one sick scene..the whole dining table full and people gobbling khana..except Baaji ofcourse,,,and thinking of decorating Patilwadi

Ohhh u want to take a pic of him!!! Poor ur camera!! Lense toot jaye ga na!!! in vain all ur hard earn money!! I just hoped that the flash will blind him🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh they used that BG score too!!!😡 It was such a lovely music n I loved it up to now, and they have to spoil it for us na!!! any one who is doing this is a sick person!! U here me he is sick🤢!!! Me crying srush!!😭 this was the worst thing re Azy..them using the ma dha pa ga sa for that*^&*^*^&*^😡😡😡..me too crying Azy😭😭😭

Pre cap I don't even gonna  talk about it!!😡 I am v depressed srush, and God how long u gonna bare this torture for us srush!! I have no idea how u r doing this!!😭

I know the days are getting worse and my Sense of humour is also leaving me😭

thank u so much for undergoing this for us 😕 na re Azy.. I should tahnk you for reading and cmmenting whenever me there..you read this torture because of me na😳

as always here a BIG Panda hug 🤗just for the update!!! owww,,, a big panda hug to you too🤗🤗🤗 just for being the Azy that you are

Hope u r still fine after watching n updating this crap!!😒you here and me fine...precap jaye bhaad mein😃