Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shrushti

I am a tuff nut to crack .. do not take no for an answer , if I am in the right
Will not give up so very easily , in fact I do not give up ..

Thx
Priya
Priya...I just lovvve you consistency...and your faith...😳...me missing Dutta too😭...
yes😈..CVs you have not seeen OUR anger...did you see Priya's DP???? It will tell you how angry we are😑😑😑😑...dont take panga with us...warna ho jayega danga !! Bigtime😑!!!
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks Srushti!

I wonder how the ratings improvedπŸ€”

Arre the sales of  television sets around Colors office to have gone up ..
They seem to gifted each employee one ... free , free with a warning
Wow Srushti, just saw your sig and avi... you are a Gulaal fan?😲  Of the Kesar-Gulaal couple wherein she married the 10 year old kid?  I never knew...lol...
Thanks Srushti for beautiful update
Originally posted by dg0628

^ ^ oye why u two crying? always coming together  ...and crying ...
daya...now u know why azy and i were crying...it was too painful...
srush...i have updated too...daya...happyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by chithoo

daya...now u know why azy and i were crying...it was too painful...
What is painful and me also back and now going to reply to all comments...and here is all your hugsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...where were you shaitangel???πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

Wow Srushti, just saw your sig and avi... you are a Gulaal fan?😲  Of the Kesar-Gulaal couple wherein she married the 10 year old kid?  I never knew...lol...

hehe so am breaking the line and answering you first...
Oho that marrying the 10 year old was a sacrifice on her part to save the family...believe me I hate over dramatism and false circumstances more than anyone...but this one had a ring of truth and now the guy has grown up and Gulaal still sees him as a little kid...you would have to see to know the real story...even Anu (the other one, Reddy ..πŸ˜ƒ..is a fan...)

I know you dont identify..but as I said you have to see to understand😊
And after updating for 3 days in here ...believe me I so need a good love story to compensate myself...and was trying to learn to make a avi like you guys and ended up doing Gulaal...SP has some brilliant photography in HD...could not resist😳
Originally posted by -Srushti-

What is painful and me also back and now going to reply to all comments...and here is all your hugsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...where were you shaitangel???πŸ˜†
oye itne saare hugs for me......u know na i am busy on weekendsOuch...and the tears were for the stupid epi and its pre capToungue Out...
yes the epi... epi ...EPI...EPI...EPIπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by chithoo

oye itne saare hugs for me......u know na i am busy on weekends...and the tears were for the stupid epi and its pre capToungue Out...
yes the epi... epi ...EPI...EPI...EPIπŸ˜‰

ya ya EPI EPI horrible EPI🀒...
Oye spammers ..yeh padho and gimme the comments...Azy will understand now...Shaitangel you might have a bit of probπŸ˜› and dont forget the hug😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1678735