Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
SRUSH I updated...😳

now me on the look out for my copycats to do the same πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dg0628

^ ^ oye why u two crying? always coming together  ...and crying ...
are we cant even cry together!!!😑
viji, dek, daya hamara mazak udarahi haiπŸ˜•
me crying cos of that stupid pre cap 😭 howe dare they allow this to happen!!πŸ˜• Hugging him!!πŸ€’πŸ˜‰

landing as usual last to comment😭!!!

Srush mere se bat me nahi kar thi hai πŸ˜’!!

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago

SRUSH I updated...😳

now me on the look out for my copycats to do the same πŸ˜†

Sorry dear , u will not see it todayπŸ˜‰, as I am not gonna update it today!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The update make my good mood go all karab😑!! So don't wont to spoil my weekend!!πŸ˜ƒ Any way nice emotions u have used srush!! The running in the garden!! Hehehe!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Today's precap was really unbearable. Atleast earlier when she held his hands, there was a fight or goons chasing her kind of situation, so i thought it was OK. But in the precap, she is not in any kind of danger, then why is nakku getting emotional and hugging him? It's completely unacceptable.

What are they doing? Don't they have to show dutta dead atleast to the viewers,  if they want viewers to accept digu LS. How do they expect viewers to accept a married girl getting close to someone else? Even if they show him dead, the CVs can always bring dutta back, whenever they want.

AS was smiling and having her food till baaji talked about Tasha. I was like has she forgotten that she had a son and a DIL. It is pathetic.

Originally posted by AzMishy

are we cant even cry together!!!😑 viji, dek, daya hamara mazak udarahi haiπŸ˜•
me crying cos of that stupid pre cap 😭 howe dare they allow this to happen!!πŸ˜• Hugging him!!πŸ€’πŸ˜‰

landing as usual last to comment😭!!!

Srush mere se bat me nahi kar thi hai πŸ˜’!!

i was not making fun ...i was just concerned why my fav ppl are crying :P

aww i know me upset about that too... and me hugging u ...chal we both cryabout this pre-cap over a cup of coffeeπŸ˜†

3rd pg is good too :P

Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by subhas123

Today's precap was really unbearable. Atleast earlier when she held his hands, there was a fight or goons chasing her kind of situation, so i thought it was OK. But in the precap, she is not in any kind of danger, then why is nakku getting emotional and hugging him? It's completely unacceptable.

What are they doing? Don't they have to show dutta dead atleast to the viewers,  if they want viewers to accept digu LS. How do they expect viewers to accept a married girl getting close to someone else? Even if they show him dead, the CVs can always bring dutta back, whenever they want.

AS was smiling and having her food till baaji talked about Tasha. I was like has she forgotten that she had a son and a DIL. It is pathetic.

Selvi :) howz u? long time no talk πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AzMishy

Sorry dear , u will not see it todayπŸ˜‰, as I am not gonna update it today!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The update make my good mood go all karab😑!! So don't wont to spoil my weekend!!πŸ˜ƒ Any way nice emotions u have used srush!! The running in the garden!! Hehehe!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

oye i dont care wen u do it...u will do it na πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...

haha srush me also like the running in the garden emo ...chal azy we all join herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio10

Darn No ... No ...No ... I want Dutta back , Abhi ke Abhi ...           

Cvs , Get Dutta back abhi ke Abhi
U might see Dutta's Anger , But u have not seen us or our anger ...
so do not take more panga
Chal chal wapse la usko

Priya...I just lovvve you consistency...and your faith...😳...me missing Dutta too😭...
yes😈..CVs you have not seeen OUR anger...did you see Priya's DP???? It will tell you how angry we are😑😑😑😑...dont take panga with us...warna ho jayega danga !! Bigtime😑!!!

Selvi :) howz u? long time no talk πŸ˜†

Little Busy, so not commenting. But y'days precap was so bad, i had to vent out.
Originally posted by subhas123

Little Busy, so not commenting. But y'days precap was so bad, i had to vent out.
oh i know that pre - CRAP was horrible i wanted to cry...how can they so confidently shoot all these scenes :(  this epi was so bad like all are bad but this one...πŸ˜’ very upsetting