Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

R E S E R V E D...

got lucky ...come on break ...looking for ur thread to res...and i couldnt find it ...am on my phne haha and then i refresha and tada lol ...my break is done soon ...but will be back in 4 hrs wen i finish and get home :)

~*~ E D I T E D ~*~

Bang ๐Ÿ˜•

Crash

Thud ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh hoye ...guess who...strolls right in :)

Mein aa gai ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Srush me sooo tired after long day at work ...

and in the tiredness guess wat i walked into...

DO NOT ENTER LTL ZONE...

what am  I doing...am half out of it ..and walked straight into

no no fell right into basti right into middle of the mess

Vah vah kick thru window ...handsome hunk on the loose...

me getting scared srush...what his good looks do ๐Ÿคข

Haye haye ...handsomeness comes out of car...

lol don't kill urself srush ...kill him!

OMG i love those dancing monkeys ๐Ÿคฃ

aww they look more like diggu ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

what he punched for looking...wait wait 

and when u dear diggu  will look @ her  I will punch you

and say ' ey saala ...you ever look at naku in anyway closed eyes open eyes...or even think about her or touch ...

i will chop u and feed u to the sharks ...

*clears throat ...srush show him the emoticon ...thats just demo

Diggu not only threw a hook in wrong place...

his existence is in the wrong place ...

his bad time started the day he entered LTL2  ...and now this guy will also noe his bad time started for coming all that way into the show to say that to Diggu ...only to put it upon himself

Omg Baaji๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...character shattered to pieces๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...

OH NO ...*shakes head...dude just kill all in ur family and then ur self and end this show!

This is getting to be to much...poor srush updating this non sense

Oh that LTL music 

awww me real hurt by this...that is only tasha music ...

Oh srush ...i am making U turn and leaving ...

sorry but this is too much that precap is sooo disgusting nd  heartbreaking

i cant take it me jumping right out of the WU now!

Thanks srush loved ur blue wali comments :) ๐Ÿค—

Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Thanks Srush for this update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hats off to u๐Ÿ‘
NO COMMENTS FOR LTL 2๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by dg0628

R E S E R V E D...

got lucky ...come on break ...looking for ur thread to res...and i couldnt find it ...am on my phne haha and then i refresha and tada lol ...my break is done soon ...but will be back in 4 hrs wen i finish and get home :)

Hehe ...Lucky or not...you have this secret machination I am sure now...it is like so late that no body would have guessed and voila!! you are here๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks Srush for this update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hats off to u๐Ÿ‘
NO COMMENTS FOR LTL 2๐Ÿคข

hehehe..Kitni hats jama chuki hai meri...saari jama kar ke rakhna..jab miley tab de dena๐Ÿ˜›
Srushti - How long can you keep this up?  I am here once again to support your efforts only.  I, like almost everyone else on this forum are at the utmost disgusted wits ends with this new LTL story and yes what an emotionally devastating strategic demolition of our memories each and everyday with more and more of our LTL1 stolen scenes and music.  I have not watched this new LTL since D left in such a tragic way March 28th and will not watch again should D/MR ONLY return. I only read through the humor in the updates to offer moral support for those who agreed to do this. Not sure how all of this will play out when Aashka Goradia(Kala) returns from her trip after Khatron Ke Khilad either.  Thank you for patiently watching these absolutely intolerable episodes and then having to find some humor to do the written updates to keep us all entertained.  It seems as someone else mentioned that just putting the emoticons together without the written update would make an entertaining episode to read all by itself.  Take care friend and enjoy your weekend and following week to your hearts' desire.  Luv Aneesa
       NO comment..the precap of jus soo disturbing n sickening!!!
ohmigod i think im gona puke

[sory srush 4 throwin up in ur thread but u cnt blame me after such a horrendous recap!!]

[[pls say it jus a nightmare..she ddnt rely hug piggu dd she]]    

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
thnx 4 watchng such an awful shw bb...u poor thng
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

thnx 4 watchng such an awful shw bb...u poor thng

Owww...Thank you Re Miisyyy...And I know the precap had me like this too...frankly I did not see...my video did not have it...I saw it in the EDT thread and hence wrote it accordingly...so was spared the horror๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Lol Srushti u were obviously in a very good mood. Love the emoticons and the colours hehe. Cant say the same about the episode though... Hmm maybe the soot incident might help bring her sanity back a little. Gosh why is she getting so attached to Digu? He will get heartbroken if Dutta comes back. I hope he is coming back. The show is BORING without him. Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago