Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

CLOSED: Which Male Character of PR would you marry (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
74 [43.79%]
82 [48.52%]
1 [0.59%]
1 [0.59%]
3 [1.78%]
2 [1.18%]
6 [3.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Manohar - What can I say, the man's a charmer.  Look at that alluring, perfect smile and twinkle in his eyes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMedew_drop

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Manohar - What can I say, the man's a charmer.  Look at that alluring, perfect smile and twinkle in his eyes. 

Byteme: I'll take none please Big smile cause If I'll choose any one the other one might feel left out and I don't wanna break anyone's heart Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMe

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Oh good ur not angry..Tongue

Waise can you please share as to why Manav wouldnt have been poor had he married you.. I mean these must be good tips to give to Archana ...LOL

Because I would have been working and studying along scolarship! (like I'm doing right now.) Not like Archana who is not using her education now when they actually need some help. Whenever they are in need of money, Archana forgets that she is educated and can take up a job somewhere- and Manav is left lifting sacks.Ouch

And since I'm not the one to tolerate nonsense, I would have ridiculed Manav for silly business schemes which made him lose money. I'm not the type who blindly says- "Mere Manav kuch galat nahi kar sakte."DeadLOL I would have tried to give him constructive criticism.

And I would have saved money in advance for a rainy day so that we don't have to share one rice plate everyday. Its romantic but I cannot romance on empty stomach, sorry.

Plus, my parents are not like Karanjkars who suck money from their SIL. Big smileLOL

There are many more things, it takes two to make a successful living as a couple. If Archana had behaved differently, he might have been in a different state. That is why I say- if Manav had married me he would have been very rich! Arey main bahut lucky hun sabke liye... you have no idea.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143ByteMedevashree_hLuvSSeverSwati_Nisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Manav anyday Heart main reasons i'm a bit short tempered and he'll handle me and my taunts nicely,he'll pamper me for suree and Business wise i can provide my full on support to him as i'm a commerce student Wink

and most important thing who finds a hot mechanic wid a cutee smile dese days and not to forget he is the perfect son,husband <33

I dont have any siblings esp selfish and hypocrites  like Archana has so he'll be even moree peaceful wid me..

P.S..mera Manav fatichar nahi hainCry..he is a truly amazingg guyDay Dreaming

satish umm he is really a gentlemen but i find him a boring hubby so as his dressing also..Jaywant sorry i have to tolerate him instead which i defo cant..

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 07 May 2011 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143dew_dropSwati_

zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I will marry to manav MANAV MANAV MANAV MANAV...AND DONT SAY MANAV PATICHARAngry...HE IZ NOT PATICHAR HE IZ SOOO DASHING SWWETYEmbarrassed...ALTHOUGH HE IZ SOO SIMPLE BT THIS SIMPLICITY MAKES HIM A HEART ROB OF MANY...WTH NO DOUBT I WILL MARRY TO SUSH ...HE IZ SO SWEET LOVINGLY CARING AND HANSOME DASHING MANSmile...SO DONT SAY MANAV PATICHAR OKKK...I LIKE SATISH BT I CANT COMPARE HIM WTH MANAV SUSHANT IZ MY HEARTBEAT...I JST LUV HIM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143

zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Manav anyday Heart main reasons i'm a bit short tempered and he'll handle me and my taunts nicely,he'll pamper me for suree and Business wise i can provide my full on suppot to him as i'm a commerce student Wink

and most important thing who finds a hot mechanic wid a cutee smile and not to forget he is the perfect son,husband <33

I dont have any siblings esp selfish and hypocrites  like Archana has so he'll be even moree peaceful wid me..

P.S..mera Manav fatichar nahi hainCry..he is a truly amazingg guyDay Dreaming

satish umm he is really a gentlemen but i find him a boring hubby so as his dressing also..Jaywant sorry i have to tolerate him instead which i defo cant..
RIGHT ...HAMERA MANAV FATICHAR NHI HAICry HE IZ HOT DASHING...Embarrassed...PTA NHI KIS NE USEY FATICHAR LIKHA HAI
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

in ur opinion jaywant iz charming ohhh come on eeehhhand manav iz paticharShocked...oh yr kya hogya hai manav iz so hot kya hua agar mechanic he iz heratrob of many...hiz simplicity iz tht i like him...jaywant iz charming or manav iz paticharLOL...hassi ati hai seriously...why we think twice time to marry manav mein ek bar bhi nhi sochon gi us se shadi krney pe

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Manav Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143dew_dropSwati_nikitagmcNisha_90

Go to top