Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

CLOSED: Which Male Character of PR would you marry (Page 27)

Poll Question: Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
74 [43.79%]
82 [48.52%]
1 [0.59%]
1 [0.59%]
3 [1.78%]
2 [1.18%]
6 [3.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Byteme...Manav used to do good before also and he has enuf brains also..
satish is earning pretty good only cos he has studied well and also his parents gave him a good start and support also..
Manav has nuthing to start but still handled a whole family from an age of 16yrs tells us how capable he is even without proper education,parents support..

and he can do well now also if he doesnt have unnecessary probs and his wife is quite stronger..

and as i said earlier life would be adventrous wid Manav and boring wid satish though he is a good guy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMedhahiLovePRSoham

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Byteme...Manav used to do good before also and he has enuf brains also..
satish is earning pretty good only cos he has studied well and also his parents gave him a good start and support also..
Manav has nuthing to start but still handled a whole family from an age of 16yrs tells us how capable he is even without proper education,parents support..

and he can do well now also if he doesnt have unnecessary probs and his wife is quite stronger..

and as i said earlier life would be adventrous wid Manav and boring wid satish though he is a good guy..

Reasons reasons.. I am just using politics to make Sattu win.. and it worked, after my post sattu got another vote..LOL

As nikita said, all if fair in love and war. If you guys lure ppl with Cute and adorable manav pics, I will lure voters like this.. LOL

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
They are All My Children

But since you asked I am going to say my dearest Heart TDH and than Satish...2 of the best in this serial...I find them more attractive than the lead honestly..

But But the best one who will break many  Broken Hearts is our cutie pie Lil Sachu Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 May 2011 at 11:36pm
ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

They are All My Children

But since you asked I am going to say my dearest Heart TDH and than Satish...2 of the best in this serial...I find them more attractive than the lead honestly..

But But the best one who will break many  Broken Hearts is our cutie pie Lil Sachu Big smile

so you clearly voted for jaywant, thats like putting a drop into the ocean, uska koi chance nahin hai for winning.. you should have voted for sattu  Cry
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Oh come on Byte... you wrote in case of Jay-- he was quite charming before being butchered by CV's... same goes for Manav- he was the best husband before CV's made him faticher unnecessarily. He managed his whole family very well- he made his two siblings graduate, he handled whole family ALONE. He became fatichar AFTER marriage to Archana... all bcos of Archana's 'wonderful' family.

BTW... what did your Satish do?- he threw an innocent Manav into JAIL and made him endure third degree torture!!! Sheesh!! why did he do that??- cos he didn't want his factory to close and didnt want to become fatichar! He is not fatichar today bcos he threw someone else in jail at that time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_drop..Sonii..LovePRSohamNisha_90Dabulls23

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
oh yeah he loves varsha so much dat watever she does he accepts lke wen she throwed something angrily on Bhavna just cos she asked her to rest when she was pregnant
but if Archana does something bad Manav will defo tell her off though he lovess her soo much..
dat is Manav despite  he lovess anyone badly he never leave his principles and tries to be always right but poorthing doesnt have luck wid him :((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahidew_dropLovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
It was not just his susral who made Mannnu fatichar , even his own family used him so much .he spend most of his money was actually spend on Shravni medical bills and he even sold his bike for her god bharai, her  kanjoos father did not spend a thing on his only daughter or his grand child  ...
Shravni even now  is not spending any money on her son , most probably it would be Mannu only eventually ...
That is why his own wife and even his own baby have no money ...
He has been used not just by others but even by his own family ...It's not that he doesn't know how to make money , he is jus ta very nice guy and I hope he becomes a bit more tough and learns to say No .
He is becoming a lot bettter now and he was even shown saying that he will now concentrate on his  wife and his baby ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 May 2011 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Nisha_90

HottySUSHANT786 Groupbie
HottySUSHANT786
HottySUSHANT786

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
MY choice is MANAV.he is so cute,loving,caring & nice human being.
i think i'm too late to post but i'm new hear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropnikitagmc

Go to top