..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vinod ka khata khul gaya πŸ€£

May the best dulha win πŸ˜‰
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Manav fans! My fellows of the sword! I would rather vote beside you than any army of Sattus! Let no other topic starters forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that Poll? Immortality! win it! It's yours!

ho! ho! ho! ho!

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wah dewy kya baat hai πŸ˜‰

i seriously wanna know who are the secret Damo fans..he is the third leading bride πŸ˜†
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It was not just his susral who made Mannnu fatichar , even his own family used him so much.

TanyaZ - Agree 100%. Manav is poor because of his mother and his family. All his earnings from childhood he spent on queen savita and her kids. Other than 3 laks for versha's wedding what has manav spend for his in-laws. Yes he helped versha and vaishali when they are in trouble.
What I have been seeing in this serial is:
Archana and satish helped him to get a loan to buys garage, which he lost it because  Gireesh
 Satish gave him a nice paying job, which helped him to pay for Sravani's pregnancy and having her  baby, she got pregnant before marriage... He even sold his bike for baby which is not needed,
He supported vandita's family for whole year.
Queen savita snatched archana's jewels which was paid by her parents. While she was enjoying those jewels manav and archana were on the streets.
When he ended up with out a penny and his wife was really sick his in-laws took him in helped him.
His in-laws spent money to send them to pune, because they care for his happiness and their daughter's happiness.
Again most of the money he made from his lending business got sucked by queen savita. They gave her deposit, rent, expensive necklace. Even shibu told him you are ruining your business buy spending all the money on this jewels.. This ullu didn't care, what happened she took everything kicked him out that too horrible way... He had spend rest of the money he had on set up new place again.
This is what i have been seeing in this serial.

When it come to who is good husband satish or manav. Manav is the one, because if needed he
will give his life for his wife. He will do anything to make sure his wife is taken care... ex: recently he worked in godown (warehouse) to feed his wife. There are many examples like this were showed. Only bad thing with his is he trusts everyone so easily...
In satish case.. It is not difficult to be good when you have everything. As they say you can only say a doctor is good if he/she handles tough cases...

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Natheeja of watching Troy a thousand timesπŸ€“πŸ€£

6 of em want to marry Damo.πŸ˜• Best of luck🀣

gtg now Nisha. My friend is doing my hair now as Im chatting awayπŸ˜† see ya laterπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dew_drop - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya Di, Karsri::::

By sasural, I meant Manju and Dharmesh also.

Dharmesh threw him out of the factory and now also he is making him lose lot of money through Shibu.

Manju  also threw Manav out of driver wala job once.

That is why I said 'his sasural is also responsible for him being fatichar'.

Anyway, jo bhi ho, point is Manav could have been very rich agar luck uske saath hota... :-)

So girls, vote for Manav, vote for Manav!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was torn between Manav and Satish.I've never given so much thought to a poll before πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't believe I'm saying this but I choose Manav at the end cuz he is better in handling medical emergencies, better in crisis and he has gone through a hard life which to me makes him a much stronger human being.   
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha! Sattu's biggest fan voted for Manav.. yay!!! Byte where are you??? :-D
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niki, this guy has been used by both ...that's what I have seen ...
Both his family and Archana's family ..And he is  so sweet that he neevr differentiates ..
It's time that others started thinking about him. Satish is getting so many votes in SOTD, why ? not because he helped anyone but because he helped Manav , the man who again and again helped his wife ...

The best thing that Manav did in recent tiems was to say that he wants to only now concentrate on his wife and kid ..I know Manav will not stay on this rule for long but at least for some time he should till these people who use him really learn his worth ...

Tha tis a big reason I also like him because as Karsri said , Manav has gone thrrough so many difficult tesst in life and has come  out a winner every time ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago