Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW... just a word of Sincere and Unbiased ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Adviced for all those are still confused on whom to choose.

You can Niether Eat (although he does seem quite scrumptiousโ˜บ๏ธ) Nor Sell Mannu-The-Fatichar-Darling for a living.. 

You should choose someone whom you can make a living with..

Please Mannu ki bholu soorat par mat jayee.. this is the 21st century girls and Money Talks.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Byteme...Manav used to do good before also and he has enuf brains also..
satish is earning pretty good only cos he has studied well and also his parents gave him a good start and support also..
Manav has nuthing to start but still handled a whole family from an age of 16yrs tells us how capable he is even without proper education,parents support..

and he can do well now also if he doesnt have unnecessary probs and his wife is quite stronger..

and as i said earlier life would be adventrous wid Manav and boring wid satish though he is a good guy..
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Byteme...Manav used to do good before also and he has enuf brains also..
satish is earning pretty good only cos he has studied well and also his parents gave him a good start and support also..
Manav has nuthing to start but still handled a whole family from an age of 16yrs tells us how capable he is even without proper education,parents support..

and he can do well now also if he doesnt have unnecessary probs and his wife is quite stronger..

and as i said earlier life would be adventrous wid Manav and boring wid satish though he is a good guy..

Reasons reasons.. I am just using politics to make Sattu win.. and it worked, after my post sattu got another vote..๐Ÿ˜†

As nikita said, all if fair in love and war. If you guys lure ppl with Cute and adorable manav pics, I will lure voters like this.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They are All My Children

But since you asked I am going to say my dearest โค๏ธ TDH and than Satish...2 of the best in this serial...I find them more attractive than the lead honestly..

But But the best one who will break many  ๐Ÿ’”s is our cutie pie Lil Sachu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

They are All My Children

But since you asked I am going to say my dearest โค๏ธ TDH and than Satish...2 of the best in this serial...I find them more attractive than the lead honestly..

But But the best one who will break many  ๐Ÿ’”s is our cutie pie Lil Sachu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so you clearly voted for jaywant, thats like putting a drop into the ocean, uska koi chance nahin hai for winning.. you should have voted for sattu  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh come on Byte... you wrote in case of Jay-- he was quite charming before being butchered by CV's... same goes for Manav- he was the best husband before CV's made him faticher unnecessarily. He managed his whole family very well- he made his two siblings graduate, he handled whole family ALONE. He became fatichar AFTER marriage to Archana... all bcos of Archana's 'wonderful' family.

BTW... what did your Satish do?- he threw an innocent Manav into JAIL and made him endure third degree torture!!! Sheesh!! why did he do that??- cos he didn't want his factory to close and didnt want to become fatichar! He is not fatichar today bcos he threw someone else in jail at that time.

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah he loves varsha so much dat watever she does he accepts lke wen she throwed something angrily on Bhavna just cos she asked her to rest when she was pregnant
but if Archana does something bad Manav will defo tell her off though he lovess her soo much..
dat is Manav despite  he lovess anyone badly he never leave his principles and tries to be always right but poorthing doesnt have luck wid him :((
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was not just his susral who made Mannnu fatichar , even his own family used him so much .he spend most of his money was actually spend on Shravni medical bills and he even sold his bike for her god bharai, her  kanjoos father did not spend a thing on his only daughter or his grand child  ...
Shravni even now  is not spending any money on her son , most probably it would be Mannu only eventually ...
That is why his own wife and even his own baby have no money ...
He has been used not just by others but even by his own family ...It's not that he doesn't know how to make money , he is jus ta very nice guy and I hope he becomes a bit more tough and learns to say No .
He is becoming a lot bettter now and he was even shown saying that he will now concentrate on his  wife and his baby ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
HottySUSHANT786 thumbnail
MY choice is MANAV.he is so cute,loving,caring & nice human being.
i think i'm too late to post but i'm new hear.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And yes , Satish spoils Varsha so much , she gets away with murder .
That is not  the case with Manav , if he finds Archana wrong then he is very very strict wuth her ...stops talking to her immediatley ...
In fact sometimes he  gets angry a bit too quick ...
still it is not that good that satish hardly ever says no to Varsha .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago