CLOSED: Which Male Character of PR would you marry - Page 5

Poll Question :

Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll Choice
Manav (Please think twice before marrying a Fatichar :P)
Satish (good choice.. !)
Dharmesh (comon... our Batat will be 3rd time lucky!!)
Vinod (seriously?...mmm no comments)
Jaywant (he was quite charming before butchered by CVs)
Manohar (hehe... I dare you!)
Damodar (eekk.. :| )
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Dew, Nisha- yeah, fatichar is penniless/downtrodden.

@lunza: My my, I'm flat on your frankness yaar... I wanted to write that Satish ke paas bangla hai, gadi hai, paisa hai, maa bhi hai... par Manav ke paas sexy chest hai.. but I sharmofied and so I wrote instead that he has a cute smile which Satish doesn't have...πŸ˜†

He has no comparison yaar... sab chai kam pani zyada hain uske saamne... have a look...

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Actual meaning of fatichar is ..

Phatichar literally means one who wears torn clothes meaning pennyless

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Dew, Nisha- yeah, fatichar is penniless/downtrodden.

@lunza: My my, I'm flat on your frankness yaar... I wanted to write that Satish ke paas bangla hai, gadi hai, paisa hai, maa bhi hai... par Manav ke paas chest hai.. but I sharmofied and so I wrote instead that he has a cute smile which Satish doesn't have...πŸ˜†

He has no comparison yaar... sab chai kam pani zyada hain uske saamne... have a look...

i wanted to Thank you first for explaining the meaning but the pic posted below made me speechless ☺️
lovedd AB dialogue on manav bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Fatichar means  bekaar pennyless person ...( I think this is what it means )
😲
ByteMe Fatichar kisko bola!!!😑
jk But its quiet a rude word
To each their own . In my eyes Manav is the only Prince in all the choices given in the poll...

Prince Manav  is the best ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Manohar - What can I say, the man's a charmer.  Look at that alluring, perfect smile and twinkle in his eyes. 

Wow your soo brave!! Excellent choice.. 

comon someone also choose our batat, he is getting lonely with only two girls...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

@rao_rajput..come on she is just kidding and dis poll is for fun purpose πŸ˜† Byteme also loves Manav lke us :))

@Byteme..u havent nominated Ajit?😲 i think everyone here loves him as a hubbyπŸ˜†

Yeah Nisha is right, I was just kidding. Like I said like twice guys, please dont take offense. I was just soo annoyed with the current persona at Manav that I put that as a caption.

This whole thing should be taken in all humour. 

Like I told Nikita, I am a big Manav/sushant fan, and that is why I tolerate this nonsense of a show  :)

And yeah really sorry I totally forgot to nominate Ajit.. plus now i cant think of a good caption for him.. hehe πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Swati_

Nice and refreshing topic Byteme πŸ€—

Hey Byteme whom would you like to choose😊?

And going by the current circumstances I would choose our Sattu Darling.. he can never be wrong.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Besides, if you carefully review, Manav was only doing good (pratically and jobwise) till like Nov/dec 09. I didnt even watch the show back then, but ever since I have started, Poor manav has only been struggling and stuggling, and I am fed up. We will never see his rags to riches story.

It always seems to be his rags to more rags stories!! 

And now I feel even bad because of the baby. So I want manav to get a decent earning ASAPπŸ˜›
Manav 😍 naam hi kaafi hain ... no explanations required πŸ˜›
Who voted for Damodar?? Comon Brave One, show yourself.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And now only our Vinod is left with no potential dulhan.. why dont one you Manav supporters go for Vinod instead, I swear they are no different these days.. both joru ka ghulams, jobless, insensitive to parents.. see no different.. πŸ˜† 

***runs away before a Manav fan does my dhulaiii..***πŸ˜†

P.S. I love Manav... πŸ˜³