CLOSED: Which Male Character of PR would you marry - Page 2

Poll

Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ByteMe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh good ur not angry..πŸ˜›

Waise can you please share as to why Manav wouldnt have been poor had he married you.. I mean these must be good tips to give to Archana ...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tough call since i like Satish and Jay. Went with Satish since he is a nice practical guy.    knows how to handle situations. i hope he is not butchered by the CVsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NONE!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Khaira09 - 12 years ago
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My choice is.. πŸ˜›
Manav needs someone who can guide him.. I hope Archana ws lil stronger. Manav NEVER rejects her help. He just shies away from others who tries to help him.. sigh.. ok im talking like a wife! lol

Satish.. errr Id gt bored in jst 3 days of marriage.. Plus any wife will easily walk over him.
Jay gav me bad vibes frm starting so no 2 him.
Rest, No kiddin!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice poll ByteMe. I'm surprised u r calling Mannu boy fatichar.😲 I thought he was ur all time favπŸ˜•
Ok let me choose
Vinod n Dharmesh r completely written off in my list. I hate both of them,one is a perfect joru ka gulam n looks aweful when he cries n the other just doesn't respect women n takes his wives as his slaves.
Mano n Damo r my grandpas' ageπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so no point choosing them
Now between Manav, Jay n SatishπŸ˜› All 3 handsome men n their plus point is - they r tall😳
Manav has the cutest smile, a big heart n very loving n caring but he cries too much n he seems impatient n impulsive at times. I'll get bugged if he accuses me of things without thinking His tight shirts n loose jeans...🀒
Jay wud have perfect for me, TDH, strong personality...😍 but likes to control too much n is too possessive. Too ambitious n revengeful
Satish, well this one i like.πŸ˜ƒ Calm, respectful, practical yet he has the right doses of emotionality. He is intelligent n successful too, well dressed n clean shaven.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah he lacks an iota of fun in himself but i'll manage n succeed to loosen him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Satish is my choice. Sorry for being long. One got to think a lot b4 choosing a life partnerπŸ˜ƒ

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manohar - What can I say, the man's a charmer.  Look at that alluring, perfect smile and twinkle in his eyes. 
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: toothbrush13

Manohar - What can I say, the man's a charmer.  Look at that alluring, perfect smile and twinkle in his eyes. 

Byteme: I'll take none please πŸ˜ƒ cause If I'll choose any one the other one might feel left out and I don't wanna break anyone's heart 😳 πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ByteMe

Oh good ur not angry..πŸ˜›

Waise can you please share as to why Manav wouldnt have been poor had he married you.. I mean these must be good tips to give to Archana ...πŸ˜†

Because I would have been working and studying along scolarship! (like I'm doing right now.) Not like Archana who is not using her education now when they actually need some help. Whenever they are in need of money, Archana forgets that she is educated and can take up a job somewhere- and Manav is left lifting sacks.

And since I'm not the one to tolerate nonsense, I would have ridiculed Manav for silly business schemes which made him lose money. I'm not the type who blindly says- "Mere Manav kuch galat nahi kar sakte."πŸ€’πŸ˜† I would have tried to give him constructive criticism.

And I would have saved money in advance for a rainy day so that we don't have to share one rice plate everyday. Its romantic but I cannot romance on empty stomach, sorry.

Plus, my parents are not like Karanjkars who suck money from their SIL. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

There are many more things, it takes two to make a successful living as a couple. If Archana had behaved differently, he might have been in a different state. That is why I say- if Manav had married me he would have been very rich! Arey main bahut lucky hun sabke liye... you have no idea.πŸ˜‰
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manav anyday ❀️ main reasons i'm a bit short tempered and he'll handle me and my taunts nicely,he'll pamper me for suree and Business wise i can provide my full on support to him as i'm a commerce student πŸ˜‰

and most important thing who finds a hot mechanic wid a cutee smile dese days and not to forget he is the perfect son,husband <33

I dont have any siblings esp selfish and hypocrites  like Archana has so he'll be even moree peaceful wid me..

P.S..mera Manav fatichar nahi hain😭..he is a truly amazingg guy😍

satish umm he is really a gentlemen but i find him a boring hubby so as his dressing also..Jaywant sorry i have to tolerate him instead which i defo cant..
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will marry to manav MANAV MANAV MANAV MANAV...AND DONT SAY MANAV PATICHAR😑...HE IZ NOT PATICHAR HE IZ SOOO DASHING SWWETY😳...ALTHOUGH HE IZ SOO SIMPLE BT THIS SIMPLICITY MAKES HIM A HEART ROB OF MANY...WTH NO DOUBT I WILL MARRY TO SUSH ...HE IZ SO SWEET LOVINGLY CARING AND HANSOME DASHING MAN😊...SO DONT SAY MANAV PATICHAR OKKK...I LIKE SATISH BT I CANT COMPARE HIM WTH MANAV SUSHANT IZ MY HEARTBEAT...I JST LUV HIM...