CLOSED: Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll

Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ByteMe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

Lets do a sanity poll on the forum since the show is Oh-so-boring nowadays.. just for fun.

Which Male Character of PR would you marry?? 

Please dont mind the small comments I made beside each choice.. 

so vote vote.. 😆

GUYS WE got a winner, Manav wins with 73 votes

Sattu at 72 votes

Dharmu at 6 votes

NO Further votes will be counted anymore!!!!
Edited by ByteMe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
satish satish satish...i hve always adored satish...bt poor guy iz stuck with varsha
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manav... if he had married me he wouldn't have been poor- he would have been very rich..😉 hehehe... 😃 and anyway when Manav was introduced in the serial he was perfect husband material (mere FF wala Manav) plus its difficult to resist someone with such a cute smile and such good looks and sweet loving attitude and so caring towards in-laws.😳

Besides, when Manav was a bachelor, at that time he was NOT 'fatichar' rather he was trying to open his own independent garage.. so... your poll comments... umm...😛... I guess he would have been rich anyway. And since you wrote 'Jaywant was quite charming before being butchered by CV's'... so I guess same goes for Manav too... he was ULTRA CHARMING and perfect before being butchered by CV's. 😃

So yeah, Manav's my choice!

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am very happily married but if I was to think hypothetically then there is no doubt ..Manav all the way ...he has a big heart  and he is a wonderful human being ...
 But honestly he would never be happy with anyone else  but Archana ...she is custom made for him ... 👍🏼
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Quite confused between Manav and Sathish. 😕

The initial Manav was a good Bachelor and may be the one with qualities I wish for.He was so cute in the beginning.

Sathish,initially not impressed much but now as taken over the place over Manav with his qualities now.

So for me its Sathish...😊  (and also I don't want to come in Nikki's path 😛)

For Sathish qualities, he need a nice Girl who would give him happiness and pleasure more than he gives.Lovable Guy. So finally what I say is he needs me. 😃 😳 😆

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

So for me its Sathish...😊  (and also I don't want to come in Nikki's path 😛)

🤗
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Manav... if he had married me he wouldn't have been poor- he would have been very rich..😉 hehehe... 😃 and anyway when Manav was introduced in the serial he was perfect husband material (mere FF wala Manav) plus its difficult to resist someone with such a cute smile and such good looks and sweet loving attitude and so caring towards in-laws.😳

Besides, when Manav was a bachelor, at that time he was NOT 'fatichar' rather he was trying to open his own independent garage.. so... your poll comments... umm...😛... I guess he would have been rich anyway. And since you wrote 'Jaywant was quite charming before being butchered by CV's'... so I guess same goes for Manav too... he was ULTRA CHARMING and perfect before being butchered by CV's. 😃

So yeah, Manav's my choice!

Aww tum to bura maan gayee.. Trust me even I only stand this serial for Manav.. this poll was just for fun.. I was getting a bit bored from the show.. and all the comments are based on the character current persona..

Please everyone dont take offense.. its silly because every character's character is slave of TRP.

But your FF wala Manav totally rocks...  even the show one is good... its just taht kai both ka toh bad luck hi kharaab hai..😆
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am very happily married but if I was to think hypothetically then there is no doubt ..Manav all the way ...he has a big heart  and he is a wonderful human being ...

But but doesnt Satish also have a big heart and is a wonderful human being, considering what he did today for Manav.

Plus satish is more practical than Manav 😛

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bas meri marzi ...😉 😆
My marriage na , so let me decide ...😆Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ByteMe

Aww tum to bura maan gayee.. Trust me even I only stand this serial for Manav.. this poll was just for fun.. I was getting a bit bored from the show.. and all the comments are based on the character current persona..

Please everyone dont take offense.. its silly because every character's character is slave of TRP.

But your FF wala Manav totally rocks...  even the show one is good... its just taht kai both ka toh bad luck hi kharaab hai..😆

Na re, main bura nahi mani... even I replied in fun only 😃... was just explaining the reason for my choice so that you don't think it is blind fangirl-ism.😆 If I had taken offence I wouldn't have replied at all... 😆