Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

rushi has a gr8 talent. Now this veer yatra has started we will come to see many more actions. I love my cutu.

P.S - The jump was done by some stuntman. Whom u remember did the stunt by himself. No body can compare with him.

Watever diii he made me remember blood stain blue kurta dat rugged handsome look...i was totally fida...on 15th apr 2008
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rinku again purani yadein 😭
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Great analysis Rinku Di . Yes , freaking awesome episode . I just lovvved the whole episode , the atmosphere of tension in the air when CGM was mysteriously absent . 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rinku4u

Watever diii he made me remember blood stain blue kurta dat rugged handsome look...i was totally fida...on 15th apr 2008

Uff that day one of the memorable day of my life like 25th may and 24th june 2007.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arre yar, u left nuthing 4 me to comment guys, aise hi do din baad forum me aayi hu 😭& u ppl r already here before me😕..but regarding d show & its actors, we cant help praising each & every scene, day & day again👏, d show is raising its bar high with each episode👏..from d leads to d cameos, evry1 is delivering their 100% ⭐️⭐️..dis show is really a treat to watch.😃
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
& regarding young CG's arrogance, i think a bit of it is needed to tackle guys lyk Aambik ( jaise ko taisa ) coz even in today's world ppl who boasts of der power & position & bullies others can be best tackled using der methods..modesty & humbleness & all other signs of gudness & politeness r considered as weakness here..
                till den CG's attitude came from his inherent gudness & his immense faith in his teacher but den he was untrained & thus weak , but after he got his trainiing at kaldweep, he got his much needed self confidence & dat added to his attitude, may b dats y it luked lyk  arrogance ..but overall its ok wid me.
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Uff that day one of the memorable day of my life like 25th may and 24th june 2007.

Expecting to get dem back soon di👏😃