Attitude Vs Arrogance

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Attitude may be sometimes positive if in right amt  but arrogance never . today's episode proved it .Today's episode was fully stolen by Rushi., in terms of acting , action .  I would like to mention one thing . Rushi dear , today when you jumped from that height you made me remember someone v v much .๐Ÿ˜ญ

The satisfaction, tension , dependence on CGM as a father figure on "C" s face was worth watching. This is where theater actors gain excellence . Manish ji's facial expressions where superlative  infact today it was His face doing all the acting .๐Ÿ‘

Today "C"  truly personified as a mentor , stood for CGM till his win and after that went away with vast satisfaction. CGM today silently confessed his love & care for His mentor while talking to Pradhan Acharya . C 'CGM chemistry rocks ๐Ÿ‘

Purushdatt was looking as a cute teddy today .Aambhik was ok-ok today in terms of acting .Even pradhan Acharya was grt today supporting CGM .๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

One last thing I want to confess today '

Rushi dear ' I gambled on you few months back that you will emerge as a great actor & make Sagars proud. I am really happy that my move was correct  & it's a CHECK-MATE.for me๐Ÿ˜Š. but still before concluding I would like to say ..Your face today showed attitude than confidence .. don't worry it will go ..

Bloopers were  there .. but today nothing saying ' it was just a pure bliss . ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: sand clock was not fully blooper as its origin  in terms of time  is unknown .๐Ÿ˜Š the style of CGM taking blessings of his mentor is awesome as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

JAI 'HO--- King makers do remain King makers .. Kings should never forget that .

Vjayee Bhavah ! 4 starsโญ๏ธ

Edited by rinku4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Even I was not sure abt the sand clock๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘for the suspense...CGm recalling Fantastic four๐Ÿ˜Š
the way the situation was created for Dhwanibhedan๐Ÿ‘
"C'' was grt...Pratispardha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The very dramatic "Nahi'' and the Akshay kumar wala stunt was also๐Ÿ‘...sorry Rinku๐Ÿ˜Š
Just wanna say...C'mon Sukhdev...move on๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The last scene of presenting the flag was awesome๐Ÿ˜Š
Overall a grt epi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...missed ''D''๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ‘
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I always read your summing up before downloading the video to watch Rinku...very nicely done!!

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

great analysis...๐Ÿ‘ ... I love to watch chandragupt  for his expressions too... he is emerging as a fab actor... loved the episode ...
palak_lrl_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome episode๐Ÿ‘
chanakya's expressions flawless..the concern n anxiety in cgm's absence, the glint of pride in the eyes to hear his shishya's polite answers as against Aambhik's haughty statements n finally that mand mand muskan to see cgm win..absolutely a treat to watch!!

finally ambhik defeated๐Ÿฅณ..the one thing that i had been waiting for since the first time he uttered, "hum aambhik kumar, gandhar naresh ambhi raja ke putra"...A person so shallow that he uses his father's name to make his way in life is totally worth the beating

all in all another marvelous episode

Edited by palak_lrl_remix - 12 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanx for the lovely post rinku
haha ...i sooo loved everything from the start...i knew it was a trap by sukhdev...n loved how digvijay n all were tensed abt cgm...n then the situation where cgm didnt know how to get out
but i was sure he'll find his way

n i loved purushdutt's expressions too...wen cgm came back...n how he said we shud fight first ...then how digvijay n his friends came n hugged him n how cgm was sooo happy

n then the fight was awesome...rushiraj was amazing in each jn evey expression that he gave...omg

n then wo sukhdev ko cgm ko ashirwaad dena hi pada...n aambhik's face haha

and it was so hillarious how sukhdev was going on blabbering in that main acharya's ears while our acharya chanakya was  quietly listening n waiting patiently...how i loved his expressions n everytime he smiled a bit he looked super cuteee !!!

i lov my chanakya...hes too good๐Ÿ˜

and wen cgm won n acharya chanakya went sumwhere...i missed him๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ญ

overall an awesomeee awesomeee epi๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by priya.harshiti - 12 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rinku dear i always become eager to read your analysis..after every episode..you have successfully pointed out the difference between attitude and arrogance and i am agree with you that rushi has stolen all the epi...today we could noticed the fitre of potentiality in him...his stunts was almost perfect...and loved chanakya's expression to...it showed how much cgm means for him...ambhik was looking funny with his face full of blood at least to me...but i can give 100 out of 100 to the epi
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree aru ...
every time i logg in to CGM forum after the episode .. first check rinkus ANALYSIS ๐Ÿ˜Š
fuzzyface thumbnail
Yes  I saw a glimpse of cool attitude in the boy who plays Chandragupta, must say he has style especially with a sword.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chankya is someone who holds his cards extremely close to his heart. He almost never reveals what he thinks on his face. He is a person who is constantly thinking and analysing situations as well trying to be two steps ahead.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Great portrayal by both leads. I must say the ensemble cast are also great in their execution of their respective roles. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

All in all great job.๐Ÿ‘
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rushi has a gr8 talent. Now this veer yatra has started we will come to see many more actions. I love my cutu.

P.S - The jump was done by some stuntman. Whom u remember did the stunt by himself. No body can compare with him.