RBO Written Update 6th May 2011: PSP Sasha Reunite

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys! I'm doing a brief update on behalf of Shalini. It is brief since I'm not feeling too good and because nothing much happened in the episode lol. Oh and since I'm not too well ignore mistakes 

Part 1 and 2

The episode starts with Shaan standing on the ground floor and talking to Khanak (who is standing at the top floor of the house) in sign language. Shaan asks Khanak where PSP is and Khanak asks Shaan where Sasha is (or atleast that's what I think they both ask each other lol) Both tell eah other in sign language that everything is going according to plan. Shaan gives Khanak a flying kiss. Khanak catches it (the kiss I mean lol) Shaan asks her to give one in return but Khanak pretends not to understand and gives him none (Bhao khaati hain) Just then Sasha comes dressed in all Indian clothes.Khanak is in her room with PSP and Khanak tells him to hide behind the curtains.

Sasha is standing in the lounge and admiring her nice and funny clothes (she is wearing desi clothes) Shaan comes and tells her that she is looking nice. Sasha does not agree and tells him that it will be an insult if a photographer comes and takes pictures of her like this. Shaan tells her to go to "Khaka" (Ermm is that Khanak? Or is that PSP? I think it's Khanak ). Sasha makes a fuss in her normal "Kill Me " style but shaan emotionally blackmails her.Sasha agrees and Shaan looks happy

Sasha enters Khanak's room in her desi style flipping her Paranda. Khanak says loudly that she is in desi clothes so that PSP hears. Khanak asks if she is okay.Sasha tells her that she loves Indian clothes.Khanak repeats it loudly so that PSP hears. Sasha tlls her that so what if she lives in America she just loves Indian. She asks Khanak to give her bangles. PSP gets shocked. Sasha goes on and on about ho she loves Indian while PSP listens and gets shocked. Sasha complains to herself for doing such crap

Part 3 and 4

Shaan and Khanak celebrate and say that they need to show Sasha the new look of PSP.

Rahul calls Shaan and thanks him for everything he did for him.

Khanak makes PSP wear cool clothes, listen to cool songs and teaches him to be all "Yo" and cool. PSP learns to do it. Shaan comes and sees PSP all cool (he is at the ground floor and PSP is on the top floor) Khanak joins Shaan and Shaan asks her for a kiss (Sighhh hur waqt you want a kiss!!) Shaan joins PSP talks about Indian and USA culture. Just then Sasha sees PSP all cool and gets shocked. She joins both of them on the top floor and PSP and Sasha flirt.Shaan leaves from there letting the old couple enjoy.

Scene Change

Rahul gets a call at night while playing with Jenny(cards aur kuch nahi lol) and the call tells him that people have started investing money and if he is coming (somewhere) He lies to Jenny that it was the GM's call which Jenny does not believe.Rahul wakes up in the middle of the night and apologizes to Jenny in his thoughts. He is going to Fight Club to get money to get his company back. Jenny gets up after he leaves and finds him missing.

Scene Change

Shaan congratulates Khanak and says he has made Eat and West one and if Shaan and Khanak can unite then anything in the world Is possible. Shaan pins Khanak to the wall and caresses her cheek and face while PSP and Sasha are cosying up on the top floor. Khanak blushes a lot and tries to escape but shaan blocks her way and says that he loves her even more when she tried to run away from him. Khanak says that how can she believe him? Shaan says well believe it or not but it is the truth. Khanak says she wants to say something and Shaan says that he is always waiting for a chance for her to say something nice . Khanak gets upset saying that does she not say nice stuff? (OHO! That's not what he meant reyy)Shaan says he's joking. Khanak gets pissed still (and ruins a potentially romantic scene!!) Shaan tells her that she looks beautiful whn she is angry and when she smiles in between her anger. Khanak smiles immediately at that time. Shaan asks her to tell him and Khanak says Nothing. Shaan forces her and Khanak smiles and gets shy.Shaan goes "Soch lo!" Khanak says Soch liya. Romance continues (ahhh no ruining of romance after all!)

Precap

Sasha tells Shaan that she did stuff only for Shaan and will not do it again. He tells Sasha that PSP is not like that. Shaan thinks that he will not give up so easily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Bee!!!
You're the best!
🤗

And you did it so quickly too!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beenzzz.. love the update..
Take care hunnieee.. take rest and some meds.. Lovez!!

----
Arreee koyee links toh dee doo!
*sings*
Koye episode links dedo ...
appke armaan pooree hoongieee..

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Beeni you're still not feeling well... hope you recover soon!

Liked the whole 'yo yo' interaction between PSP and Khanak and later with Shaan... like his character. Bechara got stuck with one high-maintenance lady! Lol.

Shanak's little interaction at the beginning of the epi was adorable!
-SYS- thumbnail
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thaaannnkooo Yumnaaa..

ShaNakkk./
sooo mahaaa cuteee..
soo maha cutee.. haaaii rammm... kill me!!!

-SYS- thumbnail
You're welcome!

BTW you were able to follow it to get the rest of the links, right?
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Beeni!!!!

You are a doll and plz rest babes!...

and im bout to go watch the epi too and then talkn to namoona...*evil smile*
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks beenz
Take care and have some rest
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Beenz for beautiful Update,  Take care LOl !!!!!
All Shanak scene was supperb and beautiful !!!!!
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago