India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran portrays women as weaklings..

African Senora Groupbie
African Senora
African Senora

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
this show has gone to the dogs...in a modern society, instead of showing how women can get out of situation not go  uummm mmm vo vo vo mein...

how can an ex, live in the same house, after she was thrown out for coaxing the brother of her so called husband to kill himself...

writers need to wake up as to what they are trying to tell the public.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojshivani9tiny15

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
oh! join the club.

Many of us have voiced this opinion a million times but all appeals have fallen to deaf ears. believe it not this crap is one of the highest rated TV serials (per TRP). So imagine there are scores of people who follow this trash every day (including me :-(( )

How I wish they would draw good stories that showed women as strong, sensible and supportive to each other (and not working against each other).

There are two extremes of women on TV land - one that is MAHADEVI, all sacrifices, all pain and all naivete and always failing following by oodles and oodles of crying

and then there is SUPER_VAMP nothing good, all evil, conniving, plotting and always successful.

SICK!!
African Senora Groupbie
African Senora
African Senora

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
this show is highest rated because it is probably giving ideas to the guys who are watching it , ideas to treat women badly or ideas to get away with eveil things...

if anything this show is not improving the well being of this society..it is promoting n giving ideas..

like the movie anjana and anjani the begining half was showing youngsters that if things go wrong ...the different ways to commit suicide...

they should stop putting women down,,,show how women are getting independent and stronger...and  being quite and polite does nto mean u are a saint...means u are spineless..

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Well..i dont think most people watch any of these soaps to take tips..Wink...and if people are taking ideas from daily soaps then they are definitely not normal...but yes i think alot of these soaps seem to want to show a woman constantly suffering...because she is weak...its like a trend i think!

FunLyfechocozAlwaysHisJaan

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Shows r for entertainment and by the way woman's role in ut r strong look at our tapu she loves veer and she will do everything to get him

chocoz

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Well..i dont think most people watch any of these soaps to take tips..Wink...and if people are taking ideas from daily soaps then they are definitely not normal...but yes i think alot of these soaps seem to want to show a woman constantly suffering...becauseac she is weak...its like a trend i think!

well said..Wink...
African Senora Groupbie
African Senora
African Senora

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
there are those who watch tv or movies and do get influenced. ... please smell the coffee, trends styles behaviour etc...and these are normal people..who do so, whether the copy good or bad.

tapu is constantly shown evil and her evil ways and gets away with her wrong doings..this is not an example of a modern independent women.

a modern independent women knows to move on when a man has decided he does not want her..not behave the way she does...

thanks

sourojshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by African Senora

this show has gone to the dogs...in a modern society, instead of showing how women can get out of situation not go  uummm mmm vo vo vo mein...

how can an ex, live in the same house, after she was thrown out for coaxing the brother of her so called husband to kill himself...

writers need to wake up as to what they are trying to tell the public.

@African Senora, I truly appreciate ur guts 2 question a wrong than find stupid reasons 2 cover inefficency.n stupidity...ur absolutely right..though in reality the Indian women r racing ahead of anyone at jet speed the makers of tv industry havent woke up 2 face tht reality i guess or may ppl who r watching these soaps love 2 get satisfied by tht they r having better lives than these women in the soap.yaa mayb any other reason..LOLLOL

I truly feel we need another parallel tv industryEmbarrassed for ppl like u and me where they can show sane things which i guess u wud love 2 watch like me..Big smile and unfortunately we r not a mojority, thus ppl who have plenty of time, can cope with any number of useless stories floating around sending their brains safely off 2 sleepWinkLOLLOL

tiny15

Go to top