Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

kind of disappointed wid d show:( (Page 4)

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

Originally posted by scrpngl

yup we all know that it wud be a love story but they are showind it so early i feel.. and yeah navya always pretends to be a dukhi aatma and do every thing of a bold girl LOL i mean no typical-innocent-come-dumb girl can't go to her male friend home so easily Shocked and how to forget that combined study scene at appy's home and than the incident of accident and ice cream.. Confused the CV's needs to concentrate on these small small things .. otherwise Navya and Anant are both very adorable and my fav! Embarrassed Embarrassed
even i dont undersand y CVs r making navya look another dumb lead of star plus 
@bold a sensible girl doesnt go out wid a guy frnd especially during night time. it was a fortunate thing that anant is a good guy but in real life anything can happen.. and thats y as u r saying CVs need to concentrate on these things as well

I think it's coz of teen age attraction! you right, no sensible girl would go to her male frnd's home...but if a teenager is in an attraction, he/she would try his/her level best to reach his/her attraction! 
i don't think CV's are showing this coz they think like thisLOL, they are showing this just bcoz they want to show a lovestory and nothing else..but i am just saying my view on your take..I differ here...CV's never think so deeply! ROFL I hope u wud get me..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1

Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Ya i agree with the topic.The starting episodes showed the problems of teenagers ,their restrictions... but i just can't understand how her family allowed her to go out (alone) for buying dypers Confused why her dad or brother didn't accompanied her ??? And the entry of shagun and rama as detective is too irritating. But let us hope the comming week will not dissapoint us

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 07 May 2011 at 5:48am

pheonix1

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i agree with u... i hope they will try for these things.. and i also want to see the family bonding.. and also they will show the less of rama and shagun...

pheonix1

harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
agree with u pheonix1...the promo's is totally different from the story...cv's highlited the generation gap issue but they r showing love story between ananya...i cant digest the dyper scene..her parents gave permission to go outside alone for buying dypers...cv's think that without negative character the serial will empty..y y negative characters always in serials.???

i think there is something in cv's mind..they will explode it on right tym..so wait & watch...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 07 May 2011 at 9:47am

pheonix1

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I kind of understand that why many feel that the show is dissappintnig...but hey..its just one month so u cant expect all tracks in one go..its a daily show and things has to go gradually...and what i think is that the love story track is imp!..coz then only Anya will face the actual challenge of chosing their heartr or old deep rooted traditions...t...

And speaking abt rama...guys its very common for bahu's trying to marry off their sister in the same house...(happend in my family)...

Please just be patient and wait&watch...i trust the show and hope others do too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Marci

KaSh-Rox Senior Member
KaSh-Rox
KaSh-Rox

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.. but we can't do anything na Unhappy there are alot of things abt this serial which i also dont like.. bt  i like AnYa.. i love them Embarrassed so donot expect anything from the serial just enjoy AnYa's scenes... Smile

pheonix1

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

I get wat ur saying and i respect thatSmile
But wat u have to understand is that everyones life is different...they are portraying aspects of real life for Anant and Navya..but then again its still a fictional show so not everything will be real. And this is a love story so they are going to focus on that more and have other aspects surrounding their love story..so we just have to wait and watch wat the show unravels...n the couple are too cute so i have no objections with the show!!!Day Dreaming
ya i know the couple is cute and that is y i have no complaints there its just that i feel that they could have started with the love track later on

Ya i know wat ur saying... even i think that they should've started with the love story a bit later...but then again probably because of TRP's they did that..but oh well Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index