kind of disappointed wid d show:( - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vedula_1

exactly!!! i too was feeling the same!! the theme isnt being justified!! the show is just not a love story... its something that should deal with parents-teenagers feelings and all..!!! and i dint want the love story to kick strat this sooo soon!! i mean they could have given some time for the couple to understand each other... devolop their frndship into a stronger one and all... am too little dissappointed.. but lets see what happens with this picnic track!!! can xpect some of the scenes which we are actuallly expecting other than a love story!!! πŸ˜³
agree wid u😊
Originally posted by scrpngl

yup we all know that it wud be a love story but they are showind it so early i feel.. and yeah navya always pretends to be a dukhi aatma and do every thing of a bold girl πŸ˜† i mean no typical-innocent-come-dumb girl can't go to her male friend home so easily πŸ˜² and how to forget that combined study scene at appy's home and than the incident of accident and ice cream.. πŸ˜• the CV's needs to concentrate on these small small things .. otherwise Navya and Anant are both very adorable and my fav! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
even i dont undersand y CVs r making navya look another dumb lead of star plus 
@bold a sensible girl doesnt go out wid a guy frnd especially during night time. it was a fortunate thing that anant is a good guy but in real life anything can happen.. and thats y as u r saying CVs need to concentrate on these things as well
hey dear...i totaly agree...but i think v shud have patience...as da show strtd juzz a month b4...so may b v vl get 2 c da scenes  u mentioned in future...
Even i thought so!

Promos were saying something else, and it's not happening in the show! SAD but true,

btw one thing to say,

as shown in the latest promo, Navya's father is saying to navya how she had already thought that her father wouldn't let her go...May be this time CV's would show something like what you want to see!
Originally posted by pheonix1

even i dont undersand y CVs r making navya look another dumb lead of star plus 
@bold a sensible girl doesnt go out wid a guy frnd especially during night time. it was a fortunate thing that anant is a good guy but in real life anything can happen.. and thats y as u r saying CVs need to concentrate on these things as well

I think it's coz of teen age attraction! you right, no sensible girl would go to her male frnd's home...but if a teenager is in an attraction, he/she would try his/her level best to reach his/her attraction! 
i don't think CV's are showing this coz they think like thisπŸ˜†, they are showing this just bcoz they want to show a lovestory and nothing else..but i am just saying my view on your take..I differ here...CV's never think so deeply! 🀣 I hope u wud get me..πŸ˜†
Ya i agree with the topic.The starting episodes showed the problems of teenagers ,their restrictions... but i just can't understand how her family allowed her to go out (alone) for buying dypers πŸ˜• why her dad or brother didn't accompanied her ??? And the entry of shagun and rama as detective is too irritating. But let us hope the comming week will not dissapoint usEdited by Snowwhite50 - 12 years ago
i agree with u... i hope they will try for these things.. and i also want to see the family bonding.. and also they will show the less of rama and shagun...
agree with u pheonix1...the promo's is totally different from the story...cv's highlited the generation gap issue but they r showing love story between ananya...i cant digest the dyper scene..her parents gave permission to go outside alone for buying dypers...cv's think that without negative character the serial will empty..y y negative characters always in serials.???

i think there is something in cv's mind..they will explode it on right tym..so wait & watch...
Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
I kind of understand that why many feel that the show is dissappintnig...but hey..its just one month so u cant expect all tracks in one go..its a daily show and things has to go gradually...and what i think is that the love story track is imp!..coz then only Anya will face the actual challenge of chosing their heartr or old deep rooted traditions...t...

And speaking abt rama...guys its very common for bahu's trying to marry off their sister in the same house...(happend in my family)...

Please just be patient and wait&watch...i trust the show and hope others do too...
I agree with you.. but we can't do anything na πŸ˜” there are alot of things abt this serial which i also dont like.. bt  i like AnYa.. i love them πŸ˜³ so donot expect anything from the serial just enjoy AnYa's scenes... 😊