Navya

kind of disappointed wid d show:( - Page 2

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
d show is gud but not as promising as it appeared from d promos...though i like it still there's a lot they can improve..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pheonix1

well u guys may disagree with me but i need to write this

i don't know y i feel that this show could have been much better than this

this show started with the theme that its gonna deal wid generation gap and what all teenagers go thru and their conflicts wid their parents etc. so what happened to that?
we have NEVER seen any kinds of conflicts which very much happen in real life
there were times when i had to go somewhere and i asked my parents for permission they refused to allow me but i kept on asking them which led to an argument
so when i saw promos of this show in the month of march i was like here comes the show with a theme i wanted to see.

after watching this show for a month now i realize that i was wrong to think that this show was on that kind of theme.
i wanted them to show what all teenagers go thru and not just a LOVE STORY. i know dat every serial has a love story but they could have taken up that issue later on. every youth based show starts wid a luv story. so i feel that this show is not so different from others.

i just want to ask people out there is LOVE the only thing that happens in our (teenager's) lives???

PS  my motive was not to hurt anyone😊
true but let's give them a chance to show something different..i think they want to show to follow our values n understand our parents..they love us not our enemy...that s the asli mantra of the show..

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup we all know that it wud be a love story but they are showind it so early i feel.. and yeah navya always pretends to be a dukhi aatma and do every thing of a bold girl πŸ˜† i mean no typical-innocent-come-dumb girl can't go to her male friend home so easily πŸ˜² and how to forget that combined study scene at appy's home and than the incident of accident and ice cream.. πŸ˜• the CV's needs to concentrate on these small small things .. otherwise Navya and Anant are both very adorable and my fav! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watch d upcoming episode,den u will understand
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well said... but main theme of the story is being cultured yet moving ahead with times... and conflicts will soon follow with love story proceeding ahead...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said.

I believe we are still going through the introduction stage of the serial.

See, we just completed a month of Navya two days back.

Getting to the point, then our parents in general, do not say NO right away when we ask them for anything for the first time, do they? They agree, the believe our children want to learn something and do something. That's what is happening with Navya, right now she is getting permission to go where she wants, but soon her parents will begin keeping restrictions for her.

We still need to be patient, the show has just started. I mean come-on, let's give it some time. Just one month and you want things to straight be perfect? Have patience.

Sorry, no offence meant to anyone.
pheonix1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Very well said.

I believe we are still going through the introduction stage of the serial.

See, we just completed a month of Navya two days back.

Getting to the point, then our parents in general, do not say NO right away when we ask them for anything for the first time, do they? They agree, the believe our children want to learn something and do something. That's what is happening with Navya, right now she is getting permission to go where she wants, but soon her parents will begin keeping restrictions for her.

We still need to be patient, the show has just started. I mean come-on, let's give it some time. Just one month and you want things to straight be perfect? Have patience.

Sorry, no offence meant to anyone.

ya i do agree wid u but u know what i did not want CVs to start wid the love track so soon as everyone is saying and that is y i waited 4 one month. after seeing anant's behaviour this week i was kind of disappointed coz till last week we saw that anant is not interested in any1 but all of a sudden this week he did almost everything that a normal frndπŸ˜• this is wat worried me that they r gonna start wid d love story so soon
pheonix1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ananya23

yeah... but i think the things have just started they are making up the things side by side in different frame... like marriage of  nimisha at such small age, problems in navyas sisters marriage, anants brother unhappy with uneducated wife, and now the picnic issue... things have to fall at rite tym n rite place... wait for it...

ya surely i will wait for it but at times i feel that things r out of place and that is what my complaint is all about..
pheonix1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Harshiti4Lyf

I get wat ur saying and i respect that😊
But wat u have to understand is that everyones life is different...they are portraying aspects of real life for Anant and Navya..but then again its still a fictional show so not everything will be real. And this is a love story so they are going to focus on that more and have other aspects surrounding their love story..so we just have to wait and watch wat the show unravels...n the couple are too cute so i have no objections with the show!!!😍

ya i know the couple is cute and that is y i have no complaints there its just that i feel that they could have started with the love track later on
pheonix1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pkaur92

yeah i agree with ananya23 in the fact that they are showing family 'piroblems' lol but not just that much because they want to increase the trp's aswell

anant had to go through so much when inviting his friends (that shows what we go through when we want to invite our friends)

also navya making up the story lol...although the diapers story just seemed unreall but i guess because her sister sent her, nobody was that worried lol

the family in itself just shows how chote bache cant speak up and all, which is quite real! in some way!

just wait, we will get to see both 'lub-shub' and the family 'dirama' hahaha

I AM A FAN OF RAMA'S ENGLISSS

i understand what u r trying to say but then @bold i disagree wid u there coz what i feel is that though children r not allowed to speak but atleast they try to speak which later on might lead to an argument which happens in real life. but in this show we have just seen navya who is ALWAYS scared of even asking her parents for permission to go out anywhere!