Navya

kind of disappointed wid d show:(

pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well u guys may disagree with me but i need to write this
i don't know y i feel that this show could have been much better than this

this show started with the theme that its gonna deal wid generation gap and what all teenagers go thru and their conflicts wid their parents etc. so what happened to that?
we have NEVER seen any kinds of conflicts which very much happen in real life
there were times when i had to go somewhere and i asked my parents for permission they refused to allow me but i kept on asking them which led to an argument
so when i saw promos of this show in the month of march i was like here comes the show with a theme i wanted to see.

after watching this show for a month now i realize that i was wrong to think that this show was on that kind of theme.
i wanted them to show what all teenagers go thru and not just a LOVE STORY. i know dat every serial has a love story but they could have taken up that issue later on. every youth based show starts wid a luv story. so i feel that this show is not so different from others.

i just want to ask people out there is LOVE the only thing that happens in our (teenager's) lives???

PS  my motive was not to hurt anyone😊
Edited by pheonix1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hhmm.. yeahh.. i do agree with you.. i also wanted this show to be unique as th promos seemed very new, fresh and different... but again it is showing a love story.. how two peoples fall im love, their meetings, chats, and blah blah.. 🥱 well i love both anant and navya and their scenes are very cute thou 😳.. but i also want the Cv's to show the problems of teenagers,, their family bondings, no Rama-Shagun negative characters🤢 it seems FAKE in the show really! 🥱  the way navya went to anant's home in nimisha's engagement by making the story of dypers was also out of the character to me! 😕
pheonix1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scrpngl

hhmm.. yeahh.. i do agree with you.. i also wanted this show to be unique as th promos seemed very new, fresh and different... but again it is showing a love story.. how two peoples fall im love, their meetings, chats, and blah blah.. 🥱 well i love both anant and navya and their scenes are very cute thou 😳.. but i also want the Cv's to show the problems of teenagers,, their family bondings, no Rama-Shagun negative characters🤢 it seems FAKE in the show really! 🥱  the way navya went to anant's home in nimisha's engagement by making the story of dypers was also out of the character to me! 😕

this is what i m trying to say 
y have the CVs brought in characters like rama and shagun it just irritates me and its so typical.
i dont understand one more thing y does navya always behave like a dukhi aatma and she is always scared of something but what is dat thing i dont understand?😕
this is a nice show wid a cute couple but i just wanted CVs to cover other aspects as well.
i think i m asking for too much...
ananya23 thumbnail
yeah... but i think the things have just started they are making up the things side by side in different frame... like marriage of  nimisha at such small age, problems in navyas sisters marriage, anants brother unhappy with uneducated wife, and now the picnic issue... things have to fall at rite tym n rite place... wait for it...
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I get wat ur saying and i respect that😊
But wat u have to understand is that everyones life is different...they are portraying aspects of real life for Anant and Navya..but then again its still a fictional show so not everything will be real. And this is a love story so they are going to focus on that more and have other aspects surrounding their love story..so we just have to wait and watch wat the show unravels...n the couple are too cute so i have no objections with the show!!!😍
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i agree with ananya23 in the fact that they are showing family 'piroblems' lol but not just that much because they want to increase the trp's aswell

anant had to go through so much when inviting his friends (that shows what we go through when we want to invite our friends)

also navya making up the story lol...although the diapers story just seemed unreall but i guess because her sister sent her, nobody was that worried lol

the family in itself just shows how chote bache cant speak up and all, which is quite real! in some way!

just wait, we will get to see both 'lub-shub' and the family 'dirama' hahaha

I AM A FAN OF RAMA'S ENGLISSS
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pheonix1

well u guys may disagree with me but i need to write this

i don't know y i feel that this show could have been much better than this

this show started with the theme that its gonna deal wid generation gap and what all teenagers go thru and their conflicts wid their parents etc. so what happened to that?
we have NEVER seen any kinds of conflicts which very much happen in real life
there were times when i had to go somewhere and i asked my parents for permission they refused to allow me but i kept on asking them which led to an argument
so when i saw promos of this show in the month of march i was like here comes the show with a theme i wanted to see.

after watching this show for a month now i realize that i was wrong to think that this show was on that kind of theme.
i wanted them to show what all teenagers go thru and not just a LOVE STORY. i know dat every serial has a love story but they could have taken up that issue later on. every youth based show starts wid a luv story. so i feel that this show is not so different from others.

i just want to ask people out there is LOVE the only thing that happens in our (teenager's) lives???

PS  my motive was not to hurt anyone😊

everything you said is so true!! i started watching the show because its promos seemed promising, with the generation gap theme and the conflicts that they lead to...
after seeing the promos i was like..'ok so somebody seems to know about the problems that do exist in real life, and not just some over dramatic saas bahu conflicts'...
but the case is same here...where do you get to see a character like rama(a women who is trying to stick her sister with her devar and trying to know about her devar's love affair, with all her antique ways.) and shagun in real life??? it looks so fake!! they could have showed so much with the theme of the serial. but they are only focusing on the annoying characters..
but cant help...maybe the time will tell what the CV's actually have in mind    
vedula_1 thumbnail
exactly!!! i too was feeling the same!! the theme isnt being justified!! the show is just not a love story... its something that should deal with parents-teenagers feelings and all..!!! and i dint want the love story to kick strat this sooo soon!! i mean they could have given some time for the couple to understand each other... devolop their frndship into a stronger one and all... am too little dissappointed.. but lets see what happens with this picnic track!!! can xpect some of the scenes which we are actuallly expecting other than a love story!!! 😳
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saumya{roka}

everything you said is so true!! i started watching the show because its promos seemed promising, with the generation gap theme and the conflicts that they lead to...
after seeing the promos i was like..'ok so somebody seems to know about the problems that do exist in real life, and not just some over dramatic saas bahu conflicts'...
but the case is same here...where do you get to see a character like rama(a women who is trying to stick her sister with her devar and trying to know about her devar's love affair, with all her antique ways.) and shagun in real life??? it looks so fake!! they could have showed so much with the theme of the serial. but they are only focusing on the annoying characters..
but cant help...maybe the time will tell what the CV's actually have in mind    

exactly!! that was reeling in my mind too!! where do you get to see such characters in actual life?? and what was the need to introduce SAGUN that sooo soon?? i dint want the show to be only love story.. something beyond lovestory.. where other realtionships are also portrayed@!!! 
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scrpngl

hhmm.. yeahh.. i do agree with you.. i also wanted this show to be unique as th promos seemed very new, fresh and different... but again it is showing a love story.. how two peoples fall im love, their meetings, chats, and blah blah.. 🥱 well i love both anant and navya and their scenes are very cute thou 😳.. but i also want the Cv's to show the problems of teenagers,, their family bondings,😛 👍🏼no Rama-Shagun negative characters🤢 it seems FAKE in the show really! 🥱  the way navya went to anant's home in nimisha's engagement by making the story of dypers was also out of the character to me! 😕

i tooo feel there wasnt any need to introiduce a character like rama or so called SAGUN!! they are totally fake!! i want them to concentrate more on problems of teenagers and their family bondings!!